Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink (36207 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by MrGidifeed: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Segalink as reacted to the statement released by Pastor Fatoyinbo Biodun Of COZA saying he hasn't rape anybody.

Segalink revealed that Over 30 Women are willing to join the suit to charge the Pastor to court.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/segalink-reveals-over-30-women-are-willing-to-sue-pastor-biodun-to-court/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by overdrive(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is getting more interesting.

56 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by TheExecutioner: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor wey dey collect puna like uncle Dino dey collect moto. So only you alone don knack 30 wen odas dey do vaseline self service, abi?

Na the same way you take corner action for yasef alone, you go take chop sufferment by yasef alone.

Useless man

[img]https://i./SV47.gif[/img]

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by IamD18: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
They are still willing to? What are they still waiting for?

They think using someone to court is same as ranting on social media.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Not interested in media trial but that's exactly what you have started. It's not the number of people that come out to say he did it, it's how much evidence you have.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
double wahala for dead body

7 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by GOFRONT(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

Puna, be falling hands of greatmen from time immemorial

6 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
I live not far from Abuja. In fact, I visit Abuja quite often. At one point in time, I stayed there.
But to think I've never heard of this man and his sexcapades until today is surprising.
Of course I've heard of COZA, but Biodun Fatoyinbo? Never heard of him.

I read some excerpts from the interview she gave and also read the statement the so called pastor issued out. Judging from the two sides of the story, this is my verdict.

Pastor Biodon had sex with Busola. At the time, it was consensual. She consented to it because she was naive and he took advantage of it. She was seventeen, still gullible. So to the best of my knowledge, that's RAPE. Why? Because she hasn't attain the age of consent. She wasn't mature enough to decide if she really wanted to do it or not. She just allowed herself to be smashed because the smasher is a young, handsome and rich dude.

I think she later realized she wouldn't have allowed him fvck her now that she's matured and able to take decisions for herself, hence the RAPE story.

And honestly, she's right and she has a case.
But where is the evidence?

In conclusion, Fatoyinbo is a pervert and an idiot. Fvcking a minor in her parents house? That's just too wicked. Don't tell me it's still an allegation because I know what all these so called pastor do to the sheeples.

#freethesheeple

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by TeeGrace77(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
It won't fly without concrete evidences.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
They would be witness
TeeGrace77:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by TeeGrace77(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
They would be witness
Witnesses without video or pictures.....
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by simonlee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
They would be witness
as in, they were there when he was licking her stew?
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
cry
simonlee:

as in, they were there when he was licking her stew?
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019

14 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by martineverest(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
ọja ti butst
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Tripitaka: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigeria and media trial. I have no doubt that nothing will come out of it.

I also wonder why the Dakolos are not suing. What's the point of thhe callout of they're not seeking justice?
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by chiipink(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
B
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by HisMajesty1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
T'will be hard oo, where's the evidence? This one no be forensic files oo.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
ọja ti burst...village people don get the man of gods(man of rapists)

lessons to useless men that think women are just sex objects

7 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by tstx(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Could Prison calling this man.

Meanwhile if you are a guy and you are reading this i want to to stand up hold your penis and repeat this prayer "Oh God my father, my peniss will not put me in trouble in Jesus name".. Oya start praying..

. It may look like a pun but i assure you. No pun is intended

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by itsme01: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin

If 30 women fit testify under oath in court against one man ..... Aye e.ti baje ni yen... in fact na straight gallows for almost a decade.

7 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Benekruku(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun's peniss has finally finished him

11 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by TetralixTech: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
angry
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by visijo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
The way I see ladies crossing the road in front of Range Rover is not same way they do in front of peageut 504
Have you noticed the same

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by lovemoi2(f): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uhm

30 women!!!!

There must be truth somewhere!!!!

Bill COSBY, R KELLY, harvey Weinstein AMERICANS

All rich and powerful but were dealt with after their rape allegations

Shameless Reno OMOKRI living in the USA but opened his mouth to insult the Nigerian victim!!!

I AM HAPPY NIGERIANS ARE BEGINNING TO SPEAK UP

The same should be done in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by martineverest(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
TeeGrace77:
Witnesses without video or pictures.....
r Kelly's witnesses never got evidences...he is going to jail, simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Benekruku(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
TeeGrace77:

Ask Bill Cosby!

10 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Pavore9: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is not just raining but pouring.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by cooltola(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Too much enemies no evidence. If you are rich , powerful and famous man; you automatically a suspected rapist.

3 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by cooltola(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Too much enemies no evidence. If you are rich , powerful or famous man; you automatically a suspected rapist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.