Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink (36231 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by imam07: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
r Kelly's witnesses never got evidences...he is going to jail, simple
never compare that place to here oga. In advance countries u can still be convicted if a past public figure stole money in many years back but here it cant happen unless we want to start that. I was just laughing when u people were mentioning R.Kelly and Bill Cosby case.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by imam07: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
itsme01:

cool

I pity your ignorance walai.... physical evidence is admisible in court so is Witness testimony under oath.... go kirikiri go see for your self how many dey jail cos of what witness said in court.... i pity your ignorance.

You are the ignorant person here's. Let assume he slept with 40 women. So 30 women fit get liver come say the pastor slept with them, talk less of rap accusation. To make love with a woman is different from rape you know that. How possible for a pastor to successfully raped 30 women without been caught. Abi nah 30 witness u dey talk nii. 30 witnesses go come to court to say they saw d pastor raping her. Hmmm make u reason am oo.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by imam07: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
grandstar:

Have you read her story? The repeatedly raped her. She was a very conservative Christian and did not likely the flashy Pentecostalism that Coza practiced. She was forced to join COZA by her siblings so that she would not be the odd one out.

If so large a number of individuals are ready to speak up, it is an indication that something stinks. Is it even right that someone who calls himself a pastor takes advantage of a 17 year old in his care?
how will u believe she was 17 years old then. U just believe wht u read just like that. I am not saying the pastor can rape her if she is older than that but I believe d faceless person who coax her to do this planned this well.
I believe this was a consensual love affair not rape. The funniest part is it happened more than 12 years ago and she is seeking for justice for consensual love affair in this naija. Meeen!! Women are wicked.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by grandstar(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
imam07:
how will u believe she was 17 years old then. U just believe wht u read just like that. I am not saying the pastor can rape her if she is older than that but I believe d faceless person who coax her to do this planned this well.
I believe this was a consensual love affair not rape. The funniest part is it happened more than 12 years ago and she is seeking for justice for consensual love affair in this naija. Meeen!! Women are wicked.

It wasn't consensual. The pastor has completely denied having sexual relations with her! So, where does the consensual sexual relationship come from?

It is either he raped her or he has never had sexual relations with her at all! These are 2 extremes. No middle ground.

There are just too many allegations against the man and her story sounds so true!

Rape leaves an indelible mark on its victims. Whether it happened today or 50 years ago, it leaves live psychological scars on its victim.

If you were raped by a gay 20 years ago and he left his semen inside you, I'm sure you''ll have forgotten by now? At least, it is so long ago

3 Likes

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by imam07: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
ogene144:

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria,stop being deceive by this so called devil that is parading themselves as pastors.
Are pastors God or spirit? They are people like u. They are human being with flesh and bone so don't take them as special being and don't let whatever they do surprise u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
imam07:

''I believe this was a consensual love affair not rape"

Present any form of proof pls
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
ladiesreject:
I live not far from Abuja. In fact, I visit Abuja quite often. At one point in time, I stayed there.
But to think I've never heard of this man and his sexcapades until today is surprising.
Of course I've heard of COZA, but Biodun Fatoyinbo? Never heard of him.

I read some excerpts from the interview she gave and also read the statement the so called pastor issued out. Judging from the two sides of the story, this is my verdict.

Pastor Biodon had sex with Busola. At the time, it was consensual. She consented to it because she was naive and he took advantage of it. She was seventeen, still gullible. So to the best of my knowledge, that's RAPE. Why? Because she hasn't attain the age of consent. She wasn't mature enough to decide if she really wanted to do it or not. She just allowed herself to be smashed because the smasher is a young, handsome and rich dude.

I think she later realized she wouldn't have allowed him fvck her now that she's matured and able to take decisions for herself, hence the RAPE story.

And honestly, she's right and she has a case.
But where is the evidence?

In conclusion, Fatoyinbo is a pervert and an idiot. Fvcking a minor in her parents house? That's just too wicked. Don't tell me it's still an allegation because I know what all these so called pastor do to the sheeples.

#freethesheeple

Sex with a 17 year old isn't rape.

Pls hold ur personal definition to ur self
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tripitaka:
Nigeria and media trial. I have no doubt that nothing will come out of it.

I also wonder why the Dakolos are not suing. What's the point of thhe callout of they're not seeking justice?

Stop putting the cart before the horse
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
They are still willing to? What are they still waiting for?

They think using someone to court is same as ranting on social media.

Stop talking nonsense
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:

U don put am for jail?
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by imam07: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
grandstar:

It wasn't consensual. The pastor has completely denied having sexual relations with her! So, where does the consensual sexual relationship come from?

It is either he raped her or he has never had sexual relations with her at all! These are 2 extremes. No middle ground.

There are just too many allegations against the man and her story sounds so true!

Rape leaves an indelible mark on its victims. Whether it happened today or 50 years ago, it leaves live psychological scars on its victim.

If you were raped by a gay 20 years ago and he left his semen inside you, I'm sure you''ll have forgotten by now? At least, it is so long ago
Funny you. So you expect the pastor to declare it was consentual even if it was? My guy, u don't know fatoyinbo way back. D guy no need to rape any woman b4 he can sleep with any lady then unless he was on drug. Me i know many ladies fell for him because he was a ladies man way back. And u know that there is nothing women can not achieve when they need something. No matter how holy a man is they will get u with their shape. This is d truth unless we are not saying the truth. Forget say he is a pastor. This woman is lying. She should just tell us the truth that they made love instead of this rape accusation. Not that I like fatoyinbo or I am a member of his church. I don't like their church because their ladies are devils and always tempting.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by imam07: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

''I believe this was a consensual love affair not rape"

Present any form of proof pls
You too come out with your proof she was 17 yrs old
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
ladiesreject:
I live not far from Abuja. In fact, I visit Abuja quite often. At one point in time, I stayed there.
But to think I've never heard of this man and his sexcapades until today is surprising.

I read some excerpts from the interview she gave and also read the statement the so called pastor issued out. Judging from the two sides of the story, this is my verdict.

Pastor Biodon had sex with Busola. At the time, it was consensual. She consented to it because she was naive and he took advantage of it. She was seventeen, still gullible. So to the best of my knowledge, that's RAPE. Why? Because she hasn't attain the age of consent. She wasn't mature enough to decide if she really wanted to do it or not. She just allowed herself to be smashed because the smasher is a young, handsome and rich dude.

I think she later realized she wouldn't have allowed him fvck her now that she's matured and able to take decisions for herself, hence the RAPE story.

In conclusion, Fatoyinbo is a pervert and an idiot. Fvcking a minor in her parents house? That's just too wicked. Don't tell me it's still an allegation because I know what all these so called pastor do to the sheeples.

#freethesheeple
It takes one to know one!!!
Pun Intended
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by enemyofprogress: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man's own don finish for naija, at least offerings and tithes go drop small this Sunday as shame no go make some members to go service for him church
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rapist apologist
IamD18:
They are still willing to? What are they still waiting for?

They think using someone to court is same as ranting on social media.

1 Like

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by jconsulting(f): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Buhari has set up raping committee to look into the rape matter and report after 2 weeks

National Assembly has also commence oversight function on the rapings in COZA to summit report in 2 weeks
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Truthchiz: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2019
cooltola:
Too much enemies no evidence. If you are rich , powerful and famous man; you automatically a suspected rapist.
really? Like bill gates, Dr strive, and dangote? Nonsense. Stay there and conclude they have no evidence. Evidence my foot. Ndi uchu
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by cooltola(m): 2:46am On Jun 29, 2019
gypsey:
better not be rich then, the rich and powerful are ussually psychopatic rapists. They always try to use their money and influence to cover up their crimes.

This cooked rapist pastor must go to jail.

Guilty by public opinion does not count
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by tomdon(m): 3:49am On Jun 29, 2019
ladiesreject:

#freethesheeple

Rape is a detestable and repugnant act that should carry a capital punishment
But how is it rape. So long as she wasn't forced, she could as well as said NO.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by ogene144(m): 4:04am On Jun 29, 2019
imam07:
Are pastors God or spirit? They are people like u. They are human being with flesh and bone so don't take them as special being and don't let whatever they do surprise u.
Dey cnt deceive me becos i hate them like mad,they are the same how did they deceive the christian is how I dont know.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by EDIBLESS10: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2019
ladiesreject:

I read some excerpts from the interview she gave and also read the statement the so called pastor issued out. Judging from the

two sides of the story, this is my verdict.

#freethesheeple
Foolish summation... Senator Yerima and many northern Elders marrying minors that are gullible are not rapist abi? When it comes to PST every infidels and hypocrites will be wailing aloud..u people better face the political issues that is wiping ur country away than puttin much strength on frivolities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2019
imam07:
You too come out with your proof she was 17 yrs old

I didn't say she's 17 years old
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by MarieSucre(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2019
cooltola:
Too much enemies no evidence. If you are rich , powerful and famous man; you automatically a suspected rapist.

How many people have accused Dangote, Otedola, Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates of rape. Some of you guys are money miss road. These men are all settled and faithful to their wives, but you small boys once you get small money wey no even reach anything you become serial philanderers. Abegii make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by citadels(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
As far as I'm concerned I smell lies. He is handsome and many of this women has thrown theirselves to him but he rejected them all and married whom he loved. Now an opportunity to destroy him has come they want to fight him because he didn't married them. I know women.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by citadels(f): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Devil at work to fight God and his Church. Though I don't really know the truth. Time shall tell.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Isimiade09: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2019
martineverest:
be lying there,there was a video..so maparo mo
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Ebendo123(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool

Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by TeeGrace77(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
You no fit pass message without insulting someone....it's in your blood. @Exodora
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by Exodora: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
TeeGrace77:
You no fit pass message without insulting someone....it's in your blood. @Exodora

How ? When?
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by cooltola(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

How many people have accused Dangote, Otedola, Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates of rape. Some of you guys are money miss road. These men are all settled and faithful to their wives, but you small boys once you get small money wey no even reach anything you become serial philanderers. Abegii make we hear word.

some of these men are falsely accused, let the court decide who is guilty or innocent. People lie sometimes that is my point.
Re: 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink by booksrite001: 1:02am On Jul 02, 2019
edibless10:
Foolish summation... Senator Yerima and many northern Elders marrying minors that are gullible are not rapist abi? When it comes to PST every infidels and hypocrites will be wailing aloud..u people better face the political issues that is wiping ur country away than puttin much strength on frivolities

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.