Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl (49231 Views)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Damoche10: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2019
#NOBEBYFORCE
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2019
kaziblake:
Stand with him till he rapes your daughter

cococandy:
Idiot

Now you hate me because I tell the truth?
Am a public person, from being a computer instructor to the computer guy. A lot of ladies have attempted to get close to me, if am that randy guy i could have been trapped. But i know the problem of women is emotional so i help them manage it by staying away. The stubborn one will hear Jesus gospel from my mouth.

+peace
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by femmoy(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Elvis2kay:
Pastor rape a girl this is not something new.. is a regular thing in Christianity, the founder of the Christianity in Vatican Rome are also busy sexually abusing young kids daily.. Africans have an eyes they can't see, they have a brain but they cant think, this is why its so easy for many fake men to claimed they are men of God.And Africans will easily for it and he/she will gradually become a slaves to the men Of DOGS.

Guy work more on ur English and leave rapist pastors for God to deal with.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by egopersonified(f): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2019
This rape thing is a serious issue. Only God knows the percentage of women that have being raped in their life time.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by daddio(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Riversides2003:
This table you people are shaking ehn, he go affect all of us o.

Bros, how come? Una be rapist / una don raped bifor/ una dey plan to bicom paitor wey go rape abi which one dey fear u?

Talk now
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by daddio(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Not that you want to dupe people with this your sure odd of a thing

You want to rape them
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Elvis2kay:
Pastor rape a girl this is not something new.. is a regular thing in Christianity, the founder of the Christianity in Vatican Rome are also busy sexually abusing young kids daily.. Africans have an eyes they can't see, they have a brain but they cant think, this is why its so easy for many fake men to claimed they are men of God.And Africans will easily for it and he/she will gradually become a slaves to the men Of DOGS.
The founder of Christianity in Vatican Rome are busy sexually abusing kids daily ba? You see that you're far from sense. Who is the founder of Christianity in Vatican Rome?
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Steve28: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2019
All this false accusers trying to tarnish the image of men of God, you all will soon be visited. Just as pastor suleman overcame his
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by kaziblake(f): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Now you hate me because I tell the truth?
Am a public person, from being a computer instructor to the computer guy. A lot of ladies have attempted to get close to me, if am that randy guy i could have been trapped. But i know the problem of women is emotional so i help them manage it by staying away. The stubborn one will hear Jesus gospel from my mouth.

+peace
I swear you don't know the emotional trauma they go through??Do you think it is easy to admit that you were raped?
Do you know that this things have messed people up?
Just pray it doesn't affect to anyone close to you the you will understand it.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by ACE1010: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:
Campus Pastors are the worst culprits.

Also, any pastor with Jerry curls on his hair is a lecherous bastard. This includes those two shiny-haired sexual lechers in Oregun wearing white suits.

I'm referring to those two randy pastors who couldn't keep their homes.

The day Anita opens up, una ear go deaf.

grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by uuzba(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Agugbadin:

Yes If he repent genuinely
And the person he raped nko?
That one should go and die Abi?
-
When the pastor prays to God, and that person prays to God as well for justice, do you think God will still answer the pastor's prayer?
The guy has finished himself. God will not be answering his prayer AGAIN until he pays back for that victim.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by MarieSucre(f): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

I would have agree if you say a 4ker, but rapist no.

Pesin rape you in your house, you still have heart to go to his house to sleep.

As a boy, if any lady touch my kondo playfully, i will hate you forever

Many of us are still living in the same house with our rapist uncles, aunties and neighbours. Many of us still attended lectures with our rapist lecturers. Many of us still got to work to meet rapist bosses. Many of us attend church and even go to house meeting to help cook for our rapist pastors especially ones that our parents are close to and adore.

Only a person who has never had to live rape tyatbwill talk as ignorantly as you have. Only a person as idiotic as that will be totally oblivious to the delicateness of threading the line between acting as birmalkybas possible while being broken inside. Oga kindly shut da f**k up.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by MarieSucre(f): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
freg2000:
I don't support rape, its a crime and should be condemned. But if you have a good case then go forward and let the police do the needful. Africa is so unique in terms of protecting marriage and a name.
Protect the future of the children.

It's not so easy to build a case for rape. How do you prove to law enforcement that it was not consensual. Not all rape is violent but all rape is non-consensual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by MarieSucre(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
NOC1:
Church Agbasala, mass agwusiwo. but tactically most men have raped a lady.

Oga are you a rapist?
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by MarieSucre(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Riversides2003:
This table you people are shaking ehn, he go affect all of us o.

Are you a rapist?
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by JasperVII(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Nawa o, rape everywhere This country is becoming something else�
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Emmanuel226(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
wen i talk say some pastors and dey lyk 5 and 6 person go tink say i dey joke sad
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Emmanuel226(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
but dis pastors self eh, their wives no dey ever satisfy dem, mtcheew, dem just dey disgrace those innocent ladies called their wives upandan sad
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Emmanuel226(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
as i dey nw eh, be4 i go become pastor, i go marry d most romantic and charming wife ever, to avoid temptation cool
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Truthwords: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Elvis2kay:
I stand against rape, but for the purpose of clarity, Christianity wasn't founded in Rome. The Catholic Church is not the Head of Christianity. Its a sect on its own and they DO NOT represent leadership of the church worldwide

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Uzee24: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2019
ASSOCIATION OF RAPED VICTIMS OF NIGERIA
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by martowskin1(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Elvis2kay:

U ARE ONE OF THE FEW WISE ONES IN THIS FORUM
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Insectkiller: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm..but I still wonder..

Why are Christian's always expose their dirty/filth outside??

Na wa oo..
Even the people that bashes the falling homosapiens are Christians..

The moslems are in one corner..reading this bullshitt stories and feeling relaxed..

Imams are never exposed..

Are moslems not more matured now??

If yes, click like
If No, share
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Riversides2003(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Are you a rapist?

I have been raped also, I think it’s time to tell my own stories also.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by Riversides2003(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddio:

Bros, how come? Una be rapist / una don raped bifor/ una dey plan to bicom paitor wey go rape abi which one dey fear u?

Talk now

I have been raped also maybe it’s time to tell my own stories.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by MarieSucre(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Riversides2003:

I have been raped also, I think it’s time to tell my own stories also.
Please do, more people need to come out talk about heir issues instead of enabling rapists.

Speak your truth brother.
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Are ppl still going to church ?
Re: Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl by booksrite001: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2019
mariesucre:
It's not so easy to build a case for rape. How do you prove to law enforcement that it was not consensual. Not all rape is violent but all rape is non-consensual.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Sean Hoy, Irish Ambassador To Nigeria Beat Lagos Traffic With A Speedboat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.