Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 (74888 Views)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ElajRita(f): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Peruzzi have apologize for his very implicating tweet he made in 2012, that emerged after a lady accused him of rape, even though he denied the allegations those tweets really make it hard for fans to believe his innocence.

In light of recent allegations, accusing me of rape in 2012, I want to say that I, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh, strongly refute such claim. I have never and will never rape or sexually assault anybody.

The claim is false and has also been refuted by a witness who was present at the time of the allegation. Rape is a heinous and cowardly act, which I do not condone.

I’m ashamed and deeply apologetic for a series of tweets posted on social media 8 years ago.

Those tweets were irresponsible and ill-informed. I was younger and didn’t fully grasp the implications of making such statements. They are neither a reflection of who I am then, or now.

I sympathise & stand with all victims and survivors of rape. I do not take your trauma lightly. My heart goes out to the families of Uwazila, Ada, Farishina, and all other survivors who have courageously spoken about their abuse in recent times, may the Almighty heal your hearts.

It is my earnest prayer that the perpetrators be brought to book.

Once again, I sincerely apologise for those tweets, containing really stupid and insensitive statements; I take full responsibility, as I should have known better.

I can’t forgive myself for those dumb tweets. I am sorry. That’s not me! Rose

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peruzzi/status/1268509721578872834

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Vyzz: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin

Vyz iz on ftc again

Clap for me.

Now to dey matter.

We understand say na when konji been dey kill u.

Niggas if konji hold u, no touch phone, no go online, no talk Infact no go anywhere, just dey.

Konji can make u not to reason wetin u dey type

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Brandonx(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Damage control.
More over once a soldier,always a soldier. undecided

328 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by thesicilian: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Apologies do not correct the harm you have already done.

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ElajRita(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brandonx:
Damage control.

Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by espn(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Guilty conscience...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ElajRita(f): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Apologies do not correct the harm you have already done.

Yes but atleast he accepted his mistakes unlike some.

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
ElajRita:

Yes but atleast he accepted his mistakes unlike some.
He only "accepted" because there was irrefutable evidence against him. He denied raping but couldn't deny the tweets of him encouraging rape because they were still online for all to see.

459 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ElajRita(f): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

He only "accepted" because there was irrefutable evidence against him. He denied raping but couldn't deny the tweets of him encouraging rape because they were still online for all to see.

Is true sha.

80 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ElajRita(f): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brandonx:
Damage control.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Exc2000: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool

na why annonymous site like nairaland rocks... if you misyarn on regular social media it would hunt you for life

Just as we have many mental retarrded animals raping men, we also have countless women out to destroy men at all means with all allegation possible, so watch what you say

how exactly will this foolish niggar not get prosecuted for rape, when he personaly tweeted suggestive tweets encouraging rapes

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Slynation(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thunder fire you...
Denying allegations and apologizing at the same time, this guy should be strip of all sponsorship deals and awards if he has any...

Like who doesn't know rape is a crime, even at a very tender age i already knew that...#Bleep off rapist

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Ningen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Two things are involved;

He's either a rapist or a rape apologist.
Those tweets are true reflections of his ideals.

He should spare us the bullshít please. sad

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by StubbornGENIUS: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
His career will soon crumble because of an unnecessary rant.I really pity him!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by dominique(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Such horribly insensitive words to post on social media and he didn't have the sense to delete them after he became a public figure. This could be the beginning of the end of his career

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by StubbornGENIUS: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

You hit the nail straight on the head,GBOWAM!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Chicent(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Peruzzi so you had to accept and apologize because those tweets were unravelled.... We really can't believe you guys again just on the surface of anymore.

Hide your head in shame and face the law for all you have caused and supported... You and many more are the reason why we got here in the first place.

Sorry is not enough... Law should take its full course

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
What about being a pimpy to love vendors? You haven't cleared that one. Only God knows what his love vendors pass through before getting contractors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ElajRita(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chicent:
Peruzzi so you had to accept and apologize because those tweets were unravelled.... We really can't believe you guys again just on the surface of anymore.

Hide your head in shame and face the law for all you have caused and supported... You and many more are the reason why we got here in the first place.

Sorry is not enough... Law should take its full course

Real example of you doings today can affect your future tomorrow. Lol, dude didn't know that that karma was eating suya on his head when he was tweeting those post, dude was feeling like don

23 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by festacman(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
- First, this statement of apology was likely drafted by Bobo Ajudua as a damage control. Not bad!
- Second, I took my time to read those dug-up tweets and noted the language and tone used, the sense of impunity displayed and raw physical superiority complex professed against weaker sex - women.
- Third, my deduction is that there is 97% possibility that, notwithstanding the conduct of Peruzzi of 2020, the Peruzzi of 2012 did take undue sexual advantage of some gullible or helpless girls without them saying YES clearly. Some of these girls may now with hindsight recognized what happened as rape but may not be courageous enough to make an accusation.
- Fourth, pleading being "younger" in 2012 to me is most untenable because he sounded experienced rather than naive in those tweets especially when in one of them, he mocked what he believed was the statutory conviction fine.
- Fifth, knowing how women activists fight especially Joe Odumakin, it may still be necessary for Peruzzi to retain a Senior Advocate of Nigeria because those tweets are hugely implicating. In climes like US or UK, Peruzzi would have been in custody while victims will be encouraged to come forward.
- Sixth, this is a big lesson to young people that like it is often said, Internet never forgets. Becareful what you post.

227 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Mikeolu663: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Mopolchi: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please forgive yourself, to err is human
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Kizzygentle: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
He is only apologising because he can't deny d tweet. Peruzzi is a very proud and arrogant person who will never apologise for his wrongs talk more of tarnishing his image.
Those tweets were not because he was younger.
You see this our minds eh. What we habour in it is what we do or about to do right from birth.
And what u do from a tender age is always difficult to leave even when older that's why most elderly people behave immaturedly because that's how they have always behaved from child.
Maturity starts from been a kid even though there are some kid attributes as a kid.
Now u see rape... Its something a man can never desist from when started provided he wasn't caught. Coz he would always meet a lady at one point that would say no and then having been successful previously in raping ladies he would still want to do same with d mindset that he would have his way.
Now u see peruzzi... He is a rape apologist because he was caught red handed. Initially I didn't wanna take sides with d girl but after seeing those tweets it became crystal clear that he is a rapist. If taken to court he would never win d case with such evidence unless he bribes his way as usual in this country. He should thank his stars its not in USA or Europe. He wouldn't need to be taken to court. The court will take him.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Killonp: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
We all make mistakes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ursullalinda(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
All for the gram......leave that gist......How will a sane person even tweet that in the first place.......it wasn't once......it wasn't twice........that is a reflection of who he is .

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by BiafranAttorney(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
ElajRita:
Peruzzi have apologize for his very implicating tweet he made in 2012, that emerged after a lady accused him of rape, even though he denied the allegations those tweets really make it hard for fans to believe his innocence.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peruzzi/status/1268509721578872834

Whatever you don't stop now may stop you in future

Very deep.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
The internet doesn't forget at all

When you POST robish .... Ten years on it will still be there

Seun will always say:

"Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. "

So that you will not claim that he or me pushed you to post it... Be wise

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ACE1010: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
You did it, stop the lies cry cry cry

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.