Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb (58341 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Uyomeyouyo: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Thank you RMD.
This case made me realize many Nigerians lack empathy. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of the abused. Do you know what it means to be raped? To be sexually assaulted by the one person who's supposed to protect you?
Bukola Dakolo is a strong woman to speak up.
In saner societies the police would have promptly started investigations with helplines created to persuade more people to come forward.
For those saying there was consent:
Sleeping with a 17yr old girl is rape even if she says yes. This is because she lacks the legal capacity to give you consent.
Even in the United States, the only way a man 18 and above can sleep with a girl of 17 is if they started dating when he was also underaged. That relationship is protected under the Romeo and Juliet Laws.

Under some instances, a girl under 18 can be married...
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Drekaz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Engrjj:
The support Busola is getting so far shows that Biodun is not clean.

But one thing I know is that, whatever your crime is you will surely have some people that will support you so don't be surprise wen people also stand up for Biodun Fatoyinbo.

By the way, what's the meaning of Fatoyinbo?

Obesed Onyibo!�
In other words, Onyibo wey fat.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Dhemmyjay(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Engrjj:

But one thing I know is that, whatever your crime is you will surely have some people that will support you so don't be surprise wen people also stand up for Biodun Fatoyinbo.

A yoruba name,
It means the oracle is equal to the white man. probably derived from the way the ancestors held the white man in high esteem those days.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by quickly: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Thank you RMD.
This case made me realize many Nigerians lack empathy. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of the abused. Do you know what it means to be raped? To be sexually assaulted by the one person who's supposed to protect you?
In saner societies the police would have promptly started investigations with helplines created to persuade more people to come forward.
Sleeping with a 17yr old girl is rape even if she says yes. This is because she lacks the legal capacity to give you consent.
Even in the United States, the only way a man 18 and above can sleep with a girl of 17 is if they started dating when he was also underaged. That relationship is protected under the Romeo and Juliet Laws.

Y wait 15 years or so after is the question?
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Iamgrey5(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
He ended up supporting the accuser indirectly without knowing the real truth.
You have also been supporting the alleged rapist with your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone is reacting to this chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Iamgrey5(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Under some instances, a girl under 18 can be married...
This is not one of those instances.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by israelmao(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
One swallow does not make a summer, it is risky to basr our judgement on one instance.Who has ever made a case against himself or herself?
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by idonhammer: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nobody is gonna stand with a known rapist this time.He is all alone in this

Engrjj:

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Neddstark: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Thank you RMD.

You have never been accused falsely. You lack wisdom. Many people are dead for accusations on stories that seem true. Talk of what you have proof of.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Uyomeyouyo: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is not one of those instances.

Can the same man rape a girl severally
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Regiomontanus(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Thank you RMD.
How do you know she was abused? How do you know Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty?

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Iamgrey5(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Yes

Apart from the fact that she was 17 which is technically below the age of consent.

She also claimed that the pastor molested and made her to believe it's God's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Engrjj: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dhemmyjay:

A yoruba name,
It means the oracle is equal to the white man. probably derived from the way the ancestors held the white man in high esteem those days.

Wow thanks

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
What truth? So in your inner mind, you believe that lady is lying? Come on now, be reasonable for once or is it because she is not your sister or daughter?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

Baba, shed more light on the bolded please

The pastor says it all the time in his church. Its an open secret. During my days in uniAbuja around 2009, I do attend his church and he says that all the time while preaching. His aim is so his congregation will be seeing him as somewhat of a guy man and a man that knows what's up. He's always bragging about how he set his cousin up when they were in the university and extorted some money from him through his fellow cult members.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Uyomeyouyo: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes

Apart from the fact that she was 17 which is technically below the age of consent.

She also claimed that the pastor molested and made her to believe it's God's doing.

Age of consent is crap!

Did he molest her every time they had sexxx

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by iswallker(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
The charge and bail lawyers advising busila will soon abandon her case... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by darkhorizon: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Lol
fat-oyinbo: fat or chubby white man

Engrjj it means Ifa is on par with the white man.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by paraltero: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
If it's the case of a woman being the perpetrator, Nigerian men would gather to make noise about how she's wayward and a destroyer of lives. Now it's a man, I'm seeing people bringing up bants like "we need evidence" and "competent court of jurisdiction".

Wait till your daughters and sisters experience the same from these men you're defending and watch us ask you for evidence and to wait for a court of competent jurisdiction.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by paraltero: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Regiomontanus:
How do you know she was abused? How do you know Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty?

How do you know he's not?
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Iamgrey5(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

Age of consent is crap!

Did he molest her every time they had sexxx
Yes.

And age of consent isn't bulshit

The pastor was an adult who was engaged to another lady. Yet, he was molesting a young girl and robing her of her innocence.

He also made the young girl to realise that she was lucky it was a man of God that disvirgined her.

Please don't be insensitive.

Will you wish this was done to your daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by paraltero: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

For Bleep's sake, yes! Especially a young and impressionable girl!

How long did it take you to stop believing everything an adult says? Now imagine a girl being raped then threatened by the older and more influential rapist. You think she'll say anything after being scared stiff? She knows it's her word against the word of someone with influence. She would not be very likely to be believed.

You see all these cases of men molesting their daughters and even impregnating them and you believe they are true. Now You're hearing this one and suddenly evidence becomes important because he's a pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by paraltero: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
quickly:

Y wait 15 years or so after is the question?

Have you been raped before?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Uyomeyouyo: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
paraltero:

For Bleep's sake, yes! Especially a young and impressionable girl!

How long did it take you to stop believing everything an adult says? Now imagine a girl being raped then threatened by the older and more influential rapist. You think she'll say anything after being scared stiff? She knows it's her word against the word of someone with influence. She would not be very likely to be believed.

You see all these cases of men molesting their daughters and even impregnating them and you believe they are true. Now You're hearing this one and suddenly evidence becomes important because he's a pastor.

The first time may be rape but not subsequently.

A 17 year old is not a baby. When I was 17, I was already in the university - living my life as I saw fit. So were my age mate class mates - male and female... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Emanodimo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Engrjj:

You see the issue of rape story will become meaningful when legislation on seduction can be passed... Trust me, such bill will be attack by most women cuz they know it's their weapon.... Then there will be restrained for false allegations herein...
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Uyomeyouyo: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes.

And age of consent isn't bulshit

The pastor was an adult who was engaged to another lady. Yet, he was molesting a young girl and robing her of her innocence.

He also made the young girl to realise that she was lucky it was a man of God that disvirgined her.

Please don't be insensitive.

Will you wish this was done to your daughter?

The first time may have been rape. But not subsequent ones. 17 is not too young. At 17, I was already an undergraduate - making my choices and living my life as I saw fit... cool

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Bamz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

I held him in high esteem, we're easily triggered in these parts. Think back to Neymar and Kavanaugh.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Emanodimo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Going with the crowd doesn't justify the situation.

The socialite or celebrities calling for support are just bed of same feather in the same industry. She is one of them, so one can understand the level of support she received on the rape story.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Iamgrey5(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

The first time may have been rape. But not subsequent ones. 17 is not too young. At 17, I was already an undergraduate - making my choices and living my life as I saw fit... cool
lucky you bruv.

Nonetheless, you tell from her story that was still naïve and under her parents when she was still 17.

Hence, you cannot judge her based on your own remarkable story.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
You know what a trash talk is..?
This is example of one.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Uyomeyouyo: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
lucky you bruv.

Nonetheless, you tell from her story that was still naïve and under her parents when she was still 17.

Hence, you cannot judge her based on your own remarkable story.

I was still under my parents. Aristo babes at the time were still under their parents. We all went home every weekend... smiley

My point is, being raped severally by the same person is almost impossible. What happened to running away from the fellow on mere sighting him What brought the 2 of you to the point where he could 'rape' you again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.