Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb (58342 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by whytepawn1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
He ended up supporting the accuser indirectly without knowing the real truth.
not indirectly... his comment is clear as crystal

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by chisani(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Bukola's allegation is a huge one. I know that there are three sides to a story; Yours, theirs and the truth. Nigeria's law presumed a person innocent until proven guilty( Bukola's camp must proved beyond every reasonable doubt that she was Rape@17 by the pastor) unlike in France, where you are guilty until proven otherwise. This case won't be entertain in court for lack of concrete evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by odogwu9(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Thales01:
The so called COZA pastor has a skeleton in his closet.His response to the allegation wasn't cogent in any sense in that he failed to repudiate the allegation against him with credible details.Anyways,no one expected him to admit his complicity.Unfortunately for him,his unconvincing response lends credence to Mrs dakolo's claims in addition to the previous rape allegation levelled against him by some other lady.
Nevertheless,kudos to Mrs dakolo for mustering up the courage to speak up.Her doughtiness would surely embolden more women to open up.
Let keep our fingers crossed and see how things will unfold in the coming days.

When he wants to go court..he doesn't need to explain much
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by paraltero: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:

The first time may be rape but not subsequently.

A 17 year old is not a baby. When I was 17, I was already in the university - living my life as I saw fit. So were my age mate class mates - male and female... smiley

That you had a level of exposure at 17 does not mean everyone has and you shouldn't expect everyone to react the same way you would have.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Lavoca:
What's your problem now? Your posts on this issue along reeks of misogynism
shut the fucck up my friend
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2019
kolnel:
I’m still amazed how some folks keep supporting the pastor
It shows Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Rape everywhere else is a serious crime
Whether true or false

And there’s never a smoke without a fire
I sincerely pity the coming generations
frankly speaking, you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by higgs: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2019
What happened to burden of proof? So once a woman accuses a man of rape,he is automatically guilty? This is crazy.I detest most Nigerian pastors but God forbid,I will never condemn a man without incontrovertible evidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Regiomontanus(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2019
paraltero:

How do you know he's not?
I never said he is not. I remain neutral on this issue.

I ask again, how do you know she was abused? How do you know Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Regiomontanus(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2019
higgs:
What happened to burden of proof? So once a woman accuses a man of rape,he is automatically guilty? This is crazy.I detest most Nigerian pastors but God forbid,I will never condemn a man without incontrovertible evidence.
Very good of you.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2019
kolnel:
Whether true or false
okay we should support Busola on her words against his only reason with your head not heart
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Ratello: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2019
ladiesreject:
Someone that knows this Fatoyinbo guy should please tell us how old that guy is.

From his age, I will be able to deduce something

During my Ilorin days and from what I could glean from those he grew up with at their hood he should be between 45 - 46 years old,
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2019
kolnel:
Whether true or false
It is mostly on nairaland, plenty dumb people trying to form reasoning machines.
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Engrjj:
The support Busola is getting so far shows that Biodun is not clean.

But one thing I know is that, whatever your crime is you will surely have some people that will support you so don't be surprise wen people also stand up for Biodun Fatoyinbo.

By the way, what's the meaning of Fatoyinbo?

The Oracle is equal to the white man....
Ifa-to-oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by onadana: 12:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Engrjj:

But one thing I know is that, whatever your crime is you will surely have some people that will support you so don't be surprise wen people also stand up for Biodun Fatoyinbo.

There is no gain say about rape..following this Coza pastor,there must be an element of truth...the onus falls on the victim. Justice does not rely on hear say.It must be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by blazer2018: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Engrjj:

Ifa (Oracle) is equal with (on d same level) the whites

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:00am On Jun 29, 2019
kolnel:
Whether true or false

It is still an allegation.... Don't be too quick to pass judgement because you are not God
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by shevon: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Engrjj:

Even before you say it, people are already doing so, calling the woman names (which is stereotypical of a rape case and why so many of them don't even bother talking in the first place and pretend all is well just to cover up).
I'm not saying it is true or not, but the allegations should be investigated and whatever the truth is should be revealed.
As for the bolded, the answer no hard na, "Fat-Oyinbo", abi e no make sense? grin
Don't mind me, just faffing around, the name sounds like "Ifa-to-oyinbo" literally meaning "Ifa (Oracle) equates to the Oyinbo (white man)", may be wrong though, just used my small elementary Yoruba language skill to try make sense of the name.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Some comments are too funny.
Ya'll should allow me vex in peace nau
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2019
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.
According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine
Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.
Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.
Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by igwe699(m): 1:49am On Jun 29, 2019
All You need to Know about COZA Pastor and Busola Dakolo Rape

Read more: https://ugobestiky.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-coza-pastor-and-busola-dakolo-rape/
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Lokoyen(m): 2:03am On Jun 29, 2019
punisha:

The way people be taking sides sha...
I will always stand against rape but this man should better speak and calm nerves.
The truth will eventually prevail.
Just saddening that it is the church again under attack.

Church is seriously under attack. Those looking for slightest opportunity to slam the church now av field day.

What really happened we don't know. Only one side of a story as everyone is judging.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 29, 2019
ladiesreject:
Someone that knows this Fatoyinbo guy should please tell us how old that guy is.

Baba u too get sense joor. Na wetin me sef dey find b d@ ooooooo. Once we get his real age we go just minus 20yrs see wetin remain. Na then we go fit judge d matter. Unfortunately, google doesnt have d info am looking for
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 29, 2019
I cant state this enough guys ...carry this form with u anywhere u go. If u need d pdf version just dm me i send it to u.
May God save all innocent men out there

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by melaninpop: 2:13am On Jun 29, 2019
So we now have celebrities in this country? Every idiot wants to shine with this issue!! I am on no one's side but I believe that if everyone in this country reacts with this same energy over the insecurities and problems we are currently facing in this country, we will get positive results.
People are slaughtered like rams every day, women are raped in their farms and even killed, ordinary people like you and I are scared of travelling by road because na full bus herdsmen de kidnap nowadays. We all see these things yet we don't react, we don't protest, we ignore because it hasn't gotten to us yet. Let us continue o..... Let us keep crying over spilled milk while herdsmen build settlements around us with motives known to them and their Oga on top.
If a protest is organized to tackle bad leadership, insecurity, banditry and all, will these so called yeyebrities speak up? Now everybody wan blow on top this matter. How many of them have spoken out against the killings of human beings in the North, the herdsmen invasion and destruction of lives and properties in other parts of Nigeria? No, they won't because they have private jets to run away when the country finally consumes itself. Nigeria, make we wise.. Abeg. Our mumu don do!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by Jubiliee: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2019
He is truly a man
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by melaninpop: 2:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Lokoyen:

Church is seriously under attack. Those looking for slightest opportunity to slam the church now av field day.

What really happened we don't know. Only one side of a story as everyone is judging.

Leave them, the church should destroy those whose voice will be heard in the time of trouble.
Christians are busy running from one miracle centre to another, shouting My Father! My Father! when the loud voices in their midst is being shut down so that destroying them won't be an issue when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by bionixs: 2:26am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
He ended up supporting the accuser indirectly without knowing the real truth.
his own is coming
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by bionixs: 2:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Estaxy21211:
pls wat is the real truth?
it is like you are the one that sold the crest drink he gave to her after the rape? you seem to know much
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by bionixs: 2:32am On Jun 29, 2019
ladiesreject:

Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by kolnel: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
frankly speaking, you are an idiot

Foolish kid
Calling an Someone you don’t know an idiot shows you have no morals

It’s either your parents don’t have morals too or you just fell too far from the Apple or your moms pastor raped her and gave birth to you

Internet bully
Go find your mates
Re: Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb by BluntBoy(m): 3:03am On Jun 29, 2019
punisha:

The way people be taking sides sha...
I will always stand against rape but this man should better speak and calm nerves.
The truth will eventually prevail.
Just saddening that it is the church again under attack.

Learn to separate the battle of the church from the battle of man.

Fatoyinbo is not the church. He should fight his own battle.

Daily, criminals from all forms of religion are shamed and no one has brought mosque or temple into the equation.

Battling a pastor is not the same as battling the Church. Battling the Church means battling the core principle of the Church which is the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.