Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (52695 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by semyman: 5:48am On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
What!!!

Pls and pls, No more opening of Can of worms...We have heard enough
Mumu predator want to silence the news
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Haykinsofficial: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Bet9ja19194:
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Get a life Brov! In sport's betting, nothing like "100% chances of winning"

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Blackfire(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
Another unknown olosho on the loose.

Even without being raped by the said reverend father, you were still wayward and irresponsible enough to end up as a single mother of two.

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

So called Reverend Fathers are the worst type..... Always been covered by the mechanism in the Catholic Church.....

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Damoche10: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Almost...but Not Raped...but for Busola, she was raped! Two different Stories.

R-Kelly denied having canal knowledge of some underaged girls for over 24 years. What finally happened.

Bill Cosby nko?

Michael Jackson nko?

As far as I am concerned, Fatoyinbo needs to come clean!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by SOFTENGR: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2019
NobleAngell:
No be small thing. Look at what Pastor Biodun has caused.
All his former, and possibly present, girlfriends will join in accusing him of rape.
This is social media court, where an accused remain guilty until proven innocent grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by akingbatope: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2019
chibike69:
t
true talk
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Stan232: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and normal Chinese account are available for your transactions. With very good rates. Watsapp number 08168152166.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by wman(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
bionixs:
thanks for your stories. Going by stupid things women put on these days, promoting nudity, indecent exposure in the name of fashion and civilization, you go tell stories tire. All I hear is how they wanted to rape you but not what you wore or did that aided the rape. If you think I just love talking, come to Lagos. Even married old women. inasmuch as I submit that men who commit rape are wild animals, women who aid or initiate it are rotten sluts. Kindly have a look at the idiot who told us this story and see what she wore. Most women of today are not human beings. I know what men see at every turn. Every seductive design in their arsenal are all rolled out . Every of their dance steps aids rape. Most of their mode of visits, creates enabling environment aids rape,even in the church . to what end? for fellow women?No,for men.To put them in the mood. Are you demons? when resistance breaks down,you will be out here shouting rape,shamelessly,just to garner pity from those who care to listen. Women, change your attitudes. Men, that rape will irretrievably destroy your purpose in life. BEWARE!

What about the 3-year old kids that were raped? The countless house maids raped by their kids? The few-months old babies raped by old men?

What were they wearing?

The hijab clad women raped in the north were wearing what? How many scantily-clad women have you seen raped? What's the percentage of women that were raped as a result of their dressing?

A rapist is a rapist because of who he is and not hecause of a woman's dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by wingmanII: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
cococandy:
Nothing new. Catholic priests have been involved in this mess for a long time.

Where you also a victim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by WetSmoke: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Alot of women have actually been sexually assaulted, some by close relatives even. If every woman decide to open up you will be surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GIFTD: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Or maybe a product of a failed marriage. God help us...nobody is ready tolerate even the most insignificant these days in marriage.[Qquote author=foreshore post=79763650]

And you are single mother of two. Guess your girls are a product of rape. Only you [/quote]
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Catholic priest having sex with people is not new, there’s one that actually had sex with a married woman, but when money changed hands everything went down and he’s still cruising around town.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Ayatul(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2019
"Almost doesn't count"...
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by GIFTD: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Some rape could have been prevented if the women dress decently. In fact up to a good percentage of rape cases are cause by seductive activities of women.
wman:

What about the 3-year old kids that were raped? The countless house maids raped by their kids? The few-months old babies raped by old men?

What were they wearing?

The hijab clad women raped in the north were wearing what? How many scantily-clad women have you seen raped? What's the percentage of women that were raped as a result of their dressing?

A rapist is a rapist because of who he is and not hecause of a woman's dressing.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Oga gaaaaaa ooooo
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Teerapz(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

Even without being raped by the said reverend father, you were still wayward and irresponsible enough to end up as a single mother of two.

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

Mad man ���

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Pepperoniq(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Lol.
Season of Rape.
Episode 1.
Naija grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by bonnyhope: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Still in line with the trending story of Busola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza, former Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, turned medical personnel in USA has shared her view.

While at it Georgina Onuoha, a single mother of two teenage girl revealed how she was almost raped my a Catholic priest at age 22.

She wrote:

Those that went to seduce are also coming out claiming they are raped....rubbish

See more here; http://gistmore.com/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo-how-a-catholic-priest-almost-raped-me-at-22-georgina-onuoha
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by bluefilm: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
cococandy:
Rapist apologists

Hanty coco, when are you coming out with your own rape stories?

Abi, dem no rape you?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Mizwisdom(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

I don't know why you're doing this but hold up, one day, you might have a darling daughter, who will become your little princess and you'll want to protect her in any way you can, I know you're a kid now but soon enough you'll grow older and understand better then when one idiot rapes her and she shares her story, you'll understand the pain. I just wish you'll keep quiet until then because your opinions are truly childish

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
So that you will use it as opportunity to mock me and support the rapist?

So that you can go jerk off in private at the thought of me being raped because that’s the kind of thing that gets you off?

So that you can get high on the idea of me being humiliated in a case of rape? That would be like drug in your system

Tell me. How many women and children have you raped? You have all the clear marking of a disgusting unrepentant rapist. Your cup will overflow one of these days

bluefilm:

Hanty coco, when are you coming out with your own rape stories?

Abi, dem no rape you?

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by cococandy(f): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Here’s another one. Mor0n
GIFTD:
Some rape could have been prevented if the women dress decently. In fact up to a good percentage of rape cases are cause by seductive activities of women.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by cococandy(f): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
What’s it to you?
wingmanII:

Where you also a victim?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MarieSucre(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2019
foreshore:

And you are single mother of two. Guess your girls are a product of rape. Only you

What does her being a single have to do with what she said. Wizkid, David and 2 face are also single fathers of of 3, 4 and 6 respectively. Have you stopped listening to music? Do you also tell them to shut up about any issue when they talk about it?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MarieSucre(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
etcsines:
what rubbish??

almost raped is different from raped

How does that lessen the fact there is a perpetrator out there. If someone told you they were almost robbed, won't your first instinct be to be more vigilant so as to catch the thief so he/she does not rob and maybe harm others.

Will you tell them to shut because "almost robbed" is not "robbed".

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MarieSucre(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

And you are single mother of two. Guess your girls are a product of rape. Only you [/quote]

What does her being a single have to do with what she said. Wizkid, David and 2 face are also single fathers of of 3, 4 and 6 respectively. Have you stopped listening to music? Do you also tell them to shut up about any issue when they talk about it?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Danhumprey: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
xynerise:
If only the lady that sexually abused me is a celebrity today, I for just talk my own story too undecided
Keep quiet, pa antelope! tongue
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by RichBoy247: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

Nonsense and Mtcheeew!

Haaaaa! This is too much nah. She owe for another world? Small matter, you don give us her CV.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by maikeke(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Most of the Christian clerics rape their followers in the name of deliverance or preventing them from evils but bleeped them at the end, when the mothers born the pastors called the babies children of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos / D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos / Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.