Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,775 members, 7,827,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (52699 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by bluefilm: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
cococandy:
So that you will use it as opportunity to mock me and support the rapist?

So that you can go jerk off in private at the thought of me being raped because that’s the kind of thing that gets you off?

So that you can get high on the idea of me being humiliated in a case of rape? That would be like drug in your system

Tell me. How many women and children have you raped? You have all the clear marking of a disgusting unrepentant rapist. Your cup will overflow one of these days

But why will you say such a hurtful thing against my person?

Now, I am really offended and depressed by this latest accusation of yours against me.

If per chance, I become the president of this country in the future, is this what you are going to tell the world about me?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by efewizey(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy

Are u indirectly asking for someone to sub for you?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Uzee24: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Nonsense. What are they all waiting for?
Why not form an association so we will know they are serious. Everybody now claiming to be rape victim even those with the highest levels of moral bankrupcy.

Association of Rape Victims of Nigeria.

Bunch of Scallywags!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by foreshore(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

What does her being a single have to do with what she said. Wizkid, David and 2 face are also single fathers of of 3, 4 and 6 respectively. Have you stopped listening to music? Do you also tell them to shut up about any issue when they talk about it?

Guess you are the culprit here
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MarieSucre(f): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
foreshore:

Guess you are the culprit here

Nope just pointing out your hypocrisy. If she is a hoe for being a single mother. What will you call your favourite artistes that a serial baby daddies or do you hold them to a lower standard?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by wingmanII: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
cococandy:
What’s it to you?

You threw a weighty and generalized allegation and I wanted to know if it's hearsay or your were directly involved.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by etcsines: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

How does that lessen the fact there is a perpetrator out there. If someone told you they were almost robbed, won't your first instinct be to be more vigilant so as to catch the thief so he/she does not rob and maybe harm others.

Will you tell them to shut because "almost robbed" is not "robbed".

Oya, no vex.

Can we be friends? grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by etcsines: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
what if he succeeded in raping someone else after her, or you think such predators stop?they go to look for other easier preys.

The truth is even when rape victims In Nigeria come out to say it almost immediately it happens,they are still met with backlash so I am not surprised most people are asking her why she didn't speak out then.

Oya, no vex.

Can we be friends? grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MarieSucre(f): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
etcsines:

Oya, no vex.

Can we be friends? grin

No
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MarieSucre(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
cococandy:
So that you will use it as opportunity to mock me and support the rapist?

So that you can go jerk off in private at the thought of me being raped because that’s the kind of thing that gets you off?

So that you can get high on the idea of me being humiliated in a case of rape? That would be like drug in your system

Tell me. How many women and children have you raped? You have all the clear marking of a disgusting unrepentant rapist. Your cup will overflow one of these days

F**king slowpoke. One asked me the same silly question after an hour of deliberately obfuscating about rape. Trash.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Insectkiller: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Georgina onuhoa..u actually look like a whorrre..

Come my dog want sex..

Stop accusing men of ur wrongdoings or wrong dressings..

You need to see the way I dress always..No man can think of abusing me sexually..

Just look at Georgina onuhoas picture..won't a dog approach her

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by etcsines: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

No

U don take am personal?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by foreshore(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=MarieSucre post=79777694]

Nope just pointing out your hypocrisy. If she is a hoe for being a single mother. What will you call your favourite artistes that a serial baby daddies or do you hold them to a lower standard?[/quotem

Not the same scenario here, so don't compare ]
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by Fuckthamods: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
bluefilm:

But why will you say such a hurtful thing against my person?

Now, I am really offended and depressed by this latest accusation of yours against me.

If per chance, I become the president of this country in the future, is this what you are going to tell the world about me?
Cococandy is a very bitter woman.. Probably she ain't getting enough dick from her mumu husband so don't pay attention to her words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mental case
Fuckthamods:

Cococandy is a very bitter woman.. Probably she ain't getting enough dick from her mumu husband so don't pay attention to her words.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by bluefilm: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fuckthamods:

I wonder why she's so bitter.

It's not just about whether she's getting enough dick or not.

It's something much more deeper.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
I’m bitter because idiots like you run amok and spread woman hate like it’s a normal thing. Get some sense
bluefilm:

I wonder why she's so bitter.

It's not just about whether she's getting enough dick or not.

It's something much more deeper.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by MrSly(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Still in line with the trending story of Busola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza, former Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, turned medical personnel in USA has shared her view.

While at it Georgina Onuoha, a single mother of two teenage girl revealed how she was almost raped my a Catholic priest at age 22.

She wrote:

See more here; http://gistmore.com/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo-how-a-catholic-priest-almost-raped-me-at-22-georgina-onuoha

Why are most ladies this stupid? A catholic priest thought you were naive and wanted to take advantage of you sexually. You told him not today and never. The man left you because you didn't consent to it and you called that a near rape. Always looking for cheap stories to trend.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by bluefilm: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
I’m bitter because idiots like you run amok and spread woman hate like it’s a normal thing. Get some sense

Well, it's good you admitted that you are really really bitter.

Unfortunately...

Your reason you gave can only mean one thing: YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO REMAIN BITTER TILL THY KINGDOM COME!!!

And the reason is simply because if you expect sensible men like me to stop calling idiotic girls like you out on all your stupid, myopic as well as often selfish ways of reasoning and behaviors, then you've got it all wrong.

Because, I can assure you, that ain't gonna happen.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by booksrite001: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2019
fuckthamods:

shocked
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by bionixs: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
wman:

What about the 3-year old kids that were raped? The countless house maids raped by their kids? The few-months old babies raped by old men?

What were they wearing?

The hijab clad women raped in the north were wearing what? How many scantily-clad women have you seen raped? What's the percentage of women that were raped as a result of their dressing?

A rapist is a rapist because of who he is and not hecause of a woman's dressing.
the easiest way to garner likes on the social media is to throw your weight behind anyone who accuses anyman, especially pastors of rape. Keep it up bro
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by timesup234: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
hide your face liar
Re: Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo by wman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:
the easiest way to garner likes on the social media is to throw your weight behind anyone who accuses anyman, especially pastors of rape. Keep it up bro

As usual. Attack the person and don't discuss the points.

Typical of people who can't prove their points.

Stop blaming rape cases on clothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church / Adesua Etomi Reveals Crush For Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.