Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim (22112 Views)

'it Is Damaging'~osinbajo Faults Weaponisation Of Ethnic,religious Biase In Poll / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
It doesn't add up.
If they are nomadic,why do they need settlement?
If they must settle,why not in their northern territory?
If it's all about cows,there are many ways to get grass to grow anywhere.You can raise and breed your cattle anywhere!You spend money to make money ..after all this cattle are not for free.
Why oh why is this government 'putting hand' in this matter?Is this not a business?I have never heard any government forcing people to give their land to Igbo traders.
This whole thing doesn't make sense and I foresaw it.Its like this is the agenda.
It's time for the people of God to throw away tribal sentiments and unite with one voice.Some of you are seeing 4 years into the future while others are seeing 40 years.Its not today we started hearing about this settlement thing in this administration now they want to skip due process and force it down.
In other news
In a perfect world,this will be the perfect time for everyone to shun beef.As a nutritionist and environmentalist,I know that beef consumption is BAD for both your health and the planet
Put a plan in place to slowly remove beef from your diet and that of your family.You will find your self better for it.Beef in the body is actually poison.If 10 million people suddenly stop eating beef in Nigeria,who will they sell their contentious beef to?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by MrSly(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

That’s what you guys always want

I don’t do mine for political patronage

I do it for my nation

N generation yet unborn
Trash!!!!!!!!!!! Did you just mention generation unborn? You don't even gave any atom of love for generation unborn because if you do you won't even think of having settlements for Fulani herders let alone defending it. How long has Fulani's reared cattle in this nation? Who told you that communities did not welcome them. Since my childhood we have cohabited with Fulani's in my village and neighbouring villages. They enjoyed maximum peace and love from the villagers. There cattle had more than just a settlement to grace because they had freedom throughout the south east region. Now they dumped cattle rearing for jihad and you are here trying to defend it. Your so called unborn generation will one day storm one of your thoughtless posts and be disappointed in you that's if your stupidity will allow them to do so, because no matter how long you shout 'Ruga settlement', Fulani jihadists won't spare you when it starts.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by awa(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Without sounding tribalistic and soliciting for early morning lashes, I think this should be a warning shot to the Yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by MrSly(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Miyetti Allah said VP Office is handling ruga.

VP Office say it is untrue.

Southerners believe miyetti and say VP is not telling truth.

Why should the occupation of South now be a difficult thing for miyetti to accomplish? Tell me.... grin
Southerners are right because a puppet can't be trust for he won't and will not have a word of his but can only receive instructions from the masters and acts accordingly. That is case with Osinbajo. The southerners are right.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by rummmy: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Ruga is a settlement Mr I too know

Also what is Fulani known for ?

You are a frustrated wailer that is yet to recover from the defeat of your party
sariki is now singing a new tones of ruga settlement
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Justpd: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

You are a frustrated wailer that is yet to recover from the defeat of your party

I guess you used one of your fake accounts to like this gibberish you wrote cos no right thinking person will.
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Vado(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

And don't forget to lease your family's ancestral land to them.

We, in the East and better South, will never cede an inch of territory to any terrorist. The Plateau all started as a result of just 1 Ruga settlement.

Give fulanis a hectare, they will still graze their cows outside those settlements, if not, one forest is enough for them and nobody would care.

The would graze the forest and in a second, you would see them in someone's farm. But go to NW, you would see how they protect their cows from grazing on farms even though there are not enough grasses.

God bless you for thinking straight. I was in Sokoto for one year, no herdsman dared encroach another person's farm, even with limited barriers. They always comported themselves but does as the wish down south by burning, pillaging, raping and killing farmlands, farmers and their wives.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Ikidons(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why are you people so docile ? Who told you Ruga has anything to do with beef market , Ruga is handing part of your land to Fulanis from where they will grow Emirates
You're right. That is what we don't want. We in Benue don't even have enough land for our farming activities,what everybody know we do best, and you want us to give the little we have to herdsmen, after all the killings? no way! The nation is short of foot not of meat (beef).

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by orisa37: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Please stay out of Buhari's and Burutai's Firing Range. They are F.H and are dangerous
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by macfish101(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Playing the denial game because he knows that when the herds men start killing in those settlements and environs, it will all come back to haunt him.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Reference(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Moventist:
Let’s talk RUGA aka Fulani Cattle Colonies

The Buhari Administration has commenced construction of Cattle Colonies, rebranded “RUGA” in 36 States of Nigeria. The project has started in Kotongora, Niger State on a 31,000-hectare piece of land. The project will be initially replicated in 12 States with six (6) of such colonies to be constructed in each State.

What is RUGA aka Cattle Colony?

RUGA or Cattle Colony is a SETTLEMENT for Fulani Herdsmen, their families and cattle/livestock. It will contain ranches, grass or feed farms, abattoirs, dairy, meat and skin/leather processing plants, housing, religious houses, schools, roads, power and water supplies and the complete range of infrastructure required to support and sustain an ultra-modern local government area .

Okay, lets talk now

FACTS FIRST.

1. Taking a cue from the first RUGA in Kotongora in Niger State, the land size or landmass of each RUGA is at least 31,000 hectares of land or 310 SQUARE KILOMETERS. That is the size of an average Local Government Area (LGA) in many States in Nigeria. The average size of an LGA in the South East is 331 sqkms and in the South West, 574 sqkm. Lagos State has the least average LGA size at 179 sqKm, Imo State has average LGA size of 205sqkm, Akwa Ibom State – 229sqkm, Anambra 231sqkm and Osun State has average LGA size at 308 sqkm just to mention a few. At 310 sqkms in size, a RUGA or Fulani Cattle Colony is the size of a Local Government Area in Nigeria.

2. Buhari’s RUGA aka Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony is an exclusive settlement for Fulani Herders and their families.

3. Buhari’s RUGA program will establish six (6) such exclusive Fulani settlements in each of the thirty-six (36) States in Nigeria. In the result, at completion of the program there will be two hundred and sixteen (216) new exclusive Fulani Local Government Areas in Nigeria.

4. Nigeria has seven hundred and seventy-four (774) LGAs decreed in the Military Decree falsely called Nigerian Constitution 1999. Nigeria is ruled by Military Decree imposed by force of arms. Nigeria has had no agreed Constitution made by the people since the Military abrogated the Independence Constitution. Let’s leave the Constitution fraud for another day.

5. The current population of Nigeria is about two hundred million, eight hundred and twenty-eight thousand and eight hundred and twenty-four (200,828,824) people as at 26 June 2019. Given the fact in “4” above, the average population of a Local Government Area in Nigeria is roughly two hundred and sixty thousand (260,000) people.

6. Given the facts in “3” and “5” above, Buhari’s RUGA program on completion is projected to increase the Fulani population in Nigeria by FIFTY-SIX MILLION, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND (56,160,000) Fulanis. There about Thirteen Million (13,000,000) Fulanis in Nigeria presently which is 6.3% of Nigeria’s population according to CIA Factbook on Nigeria. In effect, Buhari’s RUGA program on completion will see Nigeria with a projected total Fulani Population of SIXTY-NINE MILLION, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND (69,160,000), 4.32-fold increase in population.

7. The implication of “7” above is that at the completion of Buhari’s RUGA program, the Fulani will have arguably become the most populous nationality in Nigeria (in todays population figure terms) having outgrown the Hausa (25.1% or about 50.4 Million), the Yoruba (21% or about 42.2 Million) and the Igbo (18% or about 32.2 Million). In one fell swoop the Fulani becomes the majority nationality in Nigeria. The Tripod balance in Nigeria becomes quad-legged.

8. It is fact that Buhari has himself stated that Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists who are engaged in massacres and pillage in Nigeria are not Nigerian citizens. In other words, the Fulani herders are alien non-Nigerians. Governor El Rufai of Kaduna State has also said about the same. Several powerful sources in Nigeria have repeatedly confirmed that the Fulani herders causing mayhem in Nigeria are aliens from across West and Central Africa. Nigerians are generally agreed that the Fulani herders and terrorists engaged in land grab and terrorist activities in Nigeria are non-Nigerians from West and Central Africa.

9. It is also fact that the advent of Buhari’s RUGA program or Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony program was preceded by increased Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist activity and land grab in the Middle Belt and elsewhere in Nigeria. It was also preceded by militant advocacy by Miyetti Allah for grazing routes and grazing reserves to be established in the Middle Belt and Southern States of Nigeria in particular. Without doubt, Buhari has himself pronounced the fact that his RUGA or Fulani Cattle Colony program is meant to resettle the Fulani Herdsmen and satisfy the demands of Miyetti Allah!

10. Nearly all States from the Middle Belt to Southern Nigeria vehemently rejected the Buhari Fulani Cattle Colony program and refused to allocate land in their states as demanded by Buhari. Notwithstanding that rejection of the Cattle Colony Program, Buhari opted to rebrand the program as RUGA and to instead, to use existing Federal Government owned land in the States.

11. It is also a fact that in addition to FGN owned land in the States, Buhari has sponsored an Executive Bill in the National Assembly to enable the FGN to acquire all rivers and their river- banks in Nigeria. Nigerians view Buhari’s Rivers/River-bank acquisition Bill as a consistent and integral part of his RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colony land grab.

Implications of the facts of RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colonies program.

The first and immediate question arising from Buhari’s RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colony program is why, by what justification, and on the basis of which law of Nigeria would Buhari undertake such massive immigration and resettlement of foreigners (West and Central African Fulanis) in Nigeria and on indigenous Nigerian lands. Certainly neither Nigerian Immigration law nor ECOWAS laws permit non citizens to enter Nigeria without passports. Why would Buhari pursue such a most expensive massive immigration program to import and resettle more than 59 million foreigners on Nigerian lands at a time Nigeria I already over-populated and searching for effective means of population control?

When the World’s most powerful country, USA is building a wall on its Mexican border to stop a flow of only a few hundred thousand refugees, Buhari does the opposite by throwing Nigerian Northern borders open and using Nigerian tax payers funds to invite and fund more than 59 million foreign Fulani for resettlement on indigenous lands at a time Nigerians are in hunger, penury and hunger.

There is no refugee problem or war in West and Central Africa that could be said to instigate such massive immigration of African Fulanis to Nigeria. Even so, refugees are usually provided temporary shelter in camps, not permanent settlement and such refugee programs are at the costs of the United Nations .

These Buhari foreign Fulanis are not refugees. These foreign Fulanis are in Nigeria in contravention of Nigerian Immigration Laws. So why is Buhari seeking to forcefully legitimise and resettle illegal immigrants on indigenous lands of Nigerians?
Why do these Buhari foreign Fulanis carry AK47 and other military grade weapons freely and openly across the borders of Nigeria and all over the States of Nigeria.

Even so, why have Nigerian Army, Police and Security Services failed and or refused to enforce Nigerian gun laws against these Fulanis? The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists, Bandits/Kidnappers are known to have been engaged in terrorist activity all over Nigeria and continue to do so.

Why is Buhari rewarding terrorists and criminals with resettlement on Nigerian indigenous lands? Why would government reward terrorists rather than prosecute them? Above all why would terrorists be resettled on the lands of other indigenous nations of Nigeria? Why is Buhari bent of introducing whole 6 new Local Government Areas full of terrorists in States of other indigenous nations of Nigeria? Why would any state or nation accept such terrorist communities of foreign hostile citizens?

The nationality question

Nigerian nations have boiling unresolved nationality questions. It is not only provocation of the most insensitive and inhumane nature for Buhari to seek to introduce exclusive Fulani LGAs into native lands of other indigenous nations of Nigeria. RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colony introduces and creates 6 new exclusive Fulani LGAs in every State of Nigeria.

By implication indigenous Nigerian Nations are compelled by Federal Presidential power to have the Fulani who are alien to their lands to inherit and permanently retain part of their indigenous land as Fulani homeland. Imagine 30 Fulani LGAs planted strategically all over the South East, or 36 of such LGAs scattered strategically all over Yorubaland or in the Middle Belt and South South?

Would Buhari create exclusive Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw or Idoma or Efik or Ibibio or Urobo or Tiv LGAs in Sokoto, Kano, Zamfara etc? If not why would Buhari pursue RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colonies program against the objections of States of the Middlebelt and Southern Nigeria?

Discrimination comparable only to Apartheid

The Fulani Exclusiveness of RUGA and the use of Federal Funds to build whole new ultra-modern LGAs with facilities not available to the other LGAs of the natives or indigenous Nigerians is nothing short of APARTHEID! Apartheid is impermissible and unacceptable in Nigeria.

Religious, way of lif, governance and socio political implications

RUGA/Cattle Colony is an LGA. With the herdsmen come their families and the full facilities of human settlements. Being exclusively Fulani, therefore the LGA becomes exclusively Moslem.

The LGA must come with Mosques for worship. With the LGA being exclusively Islamic, comes Sharia Courts and Sharia Law, along with Sharia police within the LGA in order to meet the religious and way of life needs of the settlers.

With it comes the need for Emirs or District heads. In one fell swoop suddenly each State in the South East, South South, South West, Middle Belt and other Christian and animist nations, must necessarily legitimise Sharia Law given 6 Sharia LGAs in their States. Inevitably Sharia Law must then be declared and recognised in all States of Nigeria. And boom, Nigeria has become a Sharia country!

Along with Sharia law becoming operational in all States of Nigeria follows Emirates being declared in those States and then demands for more Sharia LGAs and more land and then claims of right to govern the States and so on and so forth!

Legitimate Fulani rights innevitably arise to demand that each State of Nigeria make provisions to accommodate their language whether Fulfude or Hausa in the State Schools and public media broadcasts. The demand for both Sharia Law and dual language in each State of Nigeria would be perfectly legitimate. Why not?

A new ethnic group in Imo State for instance that has 6 LGAs as its homeland plus the original 27 LGAs, would certainly be entitled to have their own language accommodated in Imo Schools and public broadcasts. They will be entitled to vote and be voted for. They will be entitled to have their Sharia Courts and facilities must be dualized to accommodate them and their different way of life. Why not? Are they not also Imolites? After all they have 6 LGA homelands in Imo State. The same must unavoidably happen in all other States in Nigeria where RUGA is implemented, except in Northern States that are totally Sharia Statess.

Their Emirs must seat in the Imo House of Chiefs or traditional rulers and when it becomes one of their turns, an Emir will become the Head of the Imo Council of Ezes! Same must inevitably happen in all relevant States in Nigeria.

In effect, every State in Nigeria suddenly must as a legitimate necessity double up language, culture, judiciary, governance, traditional leadership and all aspects of their lives with the Fulani.

This must be what former President Obasanjo foresaw and accurately described as Fulanisation and Islamisation of Nigeria.

Will Buhari create Igbo and Yoruba Customary Law Courts in Sokoto, Kano, Katsina and in all Northern Moslem States of Nigeria? If not, why not?

Will Buhari also set up a RUGA for the Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Idoma and all other tribes of Nigeria so that Nigeria can be “Igbonised”, “Yorubanised”, “Ijawnised”, “Idomanised”, “Tivinised”, “Ibibionised”, “Edonised”, “Igbiranised”, “efikinised”, “urobonised” and “all kind of nized” with all etnic groups in Nigeria and Christianised and ” animistinized” ?

RUGA/Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony is outright declaration of Jihad! It won’t work without declaration of war against the indigenous nations of Nigeria and defeating them in a war of conquest!

In RUGA/Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colonies, his Rivers & Riverbanks Bill and support for and protection of Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists plus romance and collaboration with Miyetti Allah, Buhari is directly and indirectly making and levying war against Nigeria .

RUGA/Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony program is the largest illegal migration in human history in terms of its size. It is unprecedented. It is also the greatest Jihad by stealth being executed through abuse and misuse of Presidential power and privillage to not only attempt to permanently enforce Fulani Caliphate colonisation of Nigeria, but also carry out eventual fulanisation and islamisation of Nigeria without open declaration of war against the indigenous nations of Nigeria.

Every indigenous Nigerian has a duty to resist this Buhari Jihad. Any indigenous nation that accepts RUGA is already on their way to extinction from the face of the earth before they realise it. Ask the Housa Kingdoms of the North or the nations of the Middle Belt that have had to live a life of endless wars of self preservation against the Fulani Caliphate perpertual Jihad.

Nnamdi Elekwachi

When we said restructure, you said no. That corruption is the problem. Okay. Then we said that a time will come when it will be impossible to reverse the damage to the fabric of Nigeria, you said no. That jailing looters would prosper Nigeria.

While men slept on this distractive dream of desperation, the owners of Nigeria went about the very thing the tenants slept on and have begun to restructure Nigeria in THEIR OWN IMAGE...with the FULL CONSENT OF those that sleep. Having used 'the corruption war stories' to distract, deflect and defeat the best of their opponents leaving only thise who cannot resist.

How come when it comes to anything about the power equation in Nigeria the owners are quick to clamp down on proposals that will empower those south of the Niger. It is on record that the north was first to establiah laws in their lands to protect the exclusiveness of religion to govern state. Kano state was the first to establish a defacto police force while they resist same in other parts of the country, now they are being given territories to occupy in other climes by fiat, will not integrate into the cultures and religions of their hosts and in time will become independent socio-political entities with wide ranging powers to vote and govern and as I told someone yesterday they are bound to claim Federal status making them immune to state laws in the future.

Think about these things. These guys are restructuring Nigeria.... unfortunately without negotiation and without consent and approval of all Nigerians. We can see why they want the Judiciary and the Legislature intact. The window to balance the power equation in Nigeria may have already closed.

I just pity the rest of this country.

When asked a few days ago about restructuring in the United States, Mr Veepee yet again stated that political restructuring was not the problem of Nigeria but theequitable sharing of 'resources'. When you carve out 31,000 hectres of land make it a territory exclusively for a demographic entity then what can be more political than that. Is that not changing the structure of Nigeria...permanently....is 31,000 hectres not big enough to elicit debate and discussion at both state and national legislature....

I can go on and on but my leave is here, back in Abuja and I don't intend to waste it discussing this hapless country.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by OfficialAPCNig: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Vado:

God bless you for thinking straight. I was in Sokoto for one year, no herdsman dared encroach another person's farm, even with limited barriers. They always comported themselves but does as the wish down south by burning, pillaging, raping and killing farmlands, farmers and their wives.
You are going far with cow.

In one community I know so well about in Katsina, once a goat runs wild and enters someone's farm, the owner would pay 20k fine.

Even within the fulani's settlement, they build pens for their cows to protect them from wandering into people's farm.

Only idiots wouldn't see their madness as deliberate provocation.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Reference(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

I do it for my nation

N generation yet unborn

That is what blind support gets you. You are now in a twist. And what you sowed is ready for harvest, when you simply cannot be objective and say a goat is a goat when the animal outside bleats. Now your immediate neighbour can see the folly of your ways and except you are a herdsman what else is your prospects in this country in the future.

Patriotism is speaking and acting in the interest of the country (in foreign contexts) and the nation (in relation with its entities), and not speaking and acting in the interest of one person no matter how highly placed but speaking in the interest of the average person with the objective of improving the overall system of governance.

That is why we advocate for restructuring which is simply a process, a roundtable discussion by all the constituent members of thus country about how we wish to exist and relate with one another, the values we can universally agree to and the path to development we should all subscribe to, to enable an equitable and just society where every citizen is pulling in the same direction towards progress, development and peace.

Not like what you support and subscribe to where Nigeria as it is today is totally divided into lanlord and tenant camps. As you continue to support the polarisation of the country and the actors that play that you will increasingly find yourself isolated, embarassed and derided. I advice you to be objective and begin to speak out against the wrongs you see happening. I guarantee you that you donot know these people to the inner most thoughts of their minds. You and I can only react to the deeds done which prove the thinking and intent in the first place.

Nigeria is being restructured as we speak, IN THEIR OWN IMAGE.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by oolametro: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
Liar you Satanic pastor !!!! You can see how satanic Buhari wants to make you a fool

Breaking News: Federal govt budget $11b to lobby SE/SS for land for the Ruga Settlement

According to the intelligence report received a few hours ago. Our agent said that the Federal budget about $11b to lobby SE/SS states for a land for the Ruga Settlement project. The states include: Anambra Abia Imo Enugu Ebonyi others are Akwa Ibom. Cross River. Bayelsa. Rivers. Delta. Edo. The states will share $1b each. It is said that the federal govt have three options to get the required hectares of land needed from the two regions.

According to the report the first will be to lobby (Bribe) the influential people in each state to help convince their people on the need to have Ruga Fulani settlement in the state and also influence or force the governor to release land for the Ruga project. The states will also be lobbied with ministerial appointment, board members into choice govt parastatals etc.

The second option will be to buy hectares of land from each state through a third party. We also learnt that the govt has met with some influential people in the affected states to begin looking for large hectares of land. Some traditional rulers are said to be involved the deal.

The third option will be to take land by forcing it on the people. This, they have done in Benue state. They will do it by creating chaos and division and disagreement among the people of the states. Which may lead to arm conflict. The government will then declare state of emergency and inviting the army and forcefully take over the states and create Ruga settlement for the Fulani

The intelligence reports also revealed that Buhari travel to Saudi Arabia immediately after the inauguration was to finalise the South west land deal with Saudi Arabia planned to hand over Buhari for the Ruga Settlement. You may recall that I once mention that the Fulani already got all the land they wanted from south west through Saudi Arabia

Bellow is the excerpt

Arab world headed by Saudi Arabia bought hectares of land in this state for Bio Fuel Agriculture. The states include: Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Gombe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau, but now we know why they bought the lands. They bought the lands for future Fulani settlement because of desertification in Fulani states and countries in Africa and also for expansion of Islam. This is the reason the Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped because they believe they are grazing on their land. The states mentioned above are the states Buhari govt wants to create Ruga settlement.

This game started long ago. Buhari was ordered by the Fulani world Council to make space for settling the Fulani as desertification encroaches. It is also in tune with their age long propensity for conquest, violence and political domination. It also is in tandem with radical Islam's jihad, which is being spearheaded by the same Fulani. Remember also his pledge that Sharia must be spread.

The Fulani attacks will bring two results. Gain more territories to resettle the Fulani and spread Islam and Sharia. The Fulani world Council is using prominent Fulanis in Nigeria like El-Rufai, Buhari, etc. to create a conducive atmosphere to resettle Fulani of West and Central Africa in Nigeria. Remember Buhari has been the main patron of the Miyetti Allah group since 1998.

These attacks started two years later in the year 2000. The first organisation that visited Buhari in Abuja and the first meeting Buhari held in Abuja after one month in office was the meeting with the OIC. The meeting was attended by all the heads of state from Muslim countries. No journalist was allowed to cover the meeting and what was discussed in the meeting has not been made open to the public, as we speak. Fulani and the Arab world colonisation of Nigeria is about to complete

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by RichBoy247: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
Liar you Satanic pastor !!!! You can see how satanic Buhari wants to make you a fool

You will die of hypertension. No member of your family is qualified to be Osinbajo's gateman. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse. Una go very, cry, una go tire.
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Listar(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:
Osinbajo has read the handwriting on the wall, he is trying to distance himself from the program
should it go wrong.

No, he conively written the handwriting and he is not distancing himself, he's covering up for fear his people might understand the handwriting and come after him
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Vado(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are going far with cow.

In one community I know so well about in Katsina, once a goat runs wild and enters someone's farm, the owner would pay 20k fine.

Even within the fulani's settlement, they build pens for their cows to protect them from wandering into people's farm.

Only idiots wouldn't see their madness as deliberate provocation.

I swear. That is why I just laugh at the foolishness of Southern and Middlebelt leaders. All they know how to do is host stupid meetings.
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by legba1(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Miyetti Allah said VP Office is handling ruga.

VP Office say it is untrue.

Southerners believe miyetti and say VP is not telling truth.

Why should the occupation of South now be a difficult thing for miyetti to accomplish? Tell me.... grin

Rightly captured by ur post....some one even refered to the eas322t as the better south....children will always show their childish ways....the north wins always with our division and hatred for each other
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's just weird that Osinbajo who claims to be a pastor would undertake such dirty jobs on behalf of Buhari and his Fulani mafia, all because of money.

After all the blood that has been shed, how does this evil man look his congregation in the eye? He still mounts the pulpit and invokes the name of Jesus? The other time, the other fake pastor in service of Fulani hegemony, Femi Adesina clearly stated that the middlebelt and the south should give up their lands to stay alive, because the alternative was DEATH. I guess we were not paying enough attention. . .
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by bong4(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

How many lands has the federal govt given to southerners to carrying similar initiatives in the North.
What is the model of cattle breeding in developed countries?
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by isnovic(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omooba77:

The Office of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has faulted claims by the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria that Osinbajo’s office is in charge of implementing the Ruga settlement initiative across the country.

The General Secretary of MACBAN, Baba Uthman Ngelzarma, had said Osinbajo’s office was in charge of implementing the programme nationwide.

He had said, “This Ruga settlement model is a component part of the livestock development and transformation plan that is being implemented under the Office of the Vice-President. It is a component part of it.

“All must agree with me that the crisis we are facing today has become a multi-dimensional one and so the approach must also be holistic. It was the desire of the Federal Government to take a holistic approach that gave birth to the Ruga settlement model and it is not only for Fulani herders.”

However, the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice-President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande, said in a tweet on Friday that the programme being handled by Osinbajo was different from the one being referred to by Miyetti Allah.

Akande said the National Livestock Transformation Plan, which had been endorsed by the National Economic Council, was different from the Ruga programme

He tweeted, “Contrary to claims reported in sections of the media, Ruga settlements are not being supervised by the Office of the Vice President. Ruga is different from the National Livestock

Transformation Plan approved by state governors under the auspices of the National Economic Council.
“On the National Livestock Transformation Plan, 13 States are already in the process of implementation of a plan to transform the livestock production system in Nigeria along market-oriented value chain while ensuring an atmosphere of peace and justice.

“The states are Adamawa, Benue, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo, and Edo. These states are at different stages in the process but have indicated readiness to implement the plan. Truth is: this Federal Government will not impose on any state government regarding its land.

“NEC okayed the plan based on the recommendation of a technical committee of the council chaired by Ebonyi State Governor Umahi. Other state governors who were on the committee and working group are Adamawa, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Edo, Plateau, Oyo and Zamfara-mostly the frontline states.”

https://www.independent.ng/im-not-handling-ruga-programme-osinbajo-faults-miyetti-allahs-claim/

Now the chicken comes to roost. Osinbanjo is now being fingered in championing the cause of the Fulani, if he had distance himself and his office from this, his name will not be remotely connected to this.

Now we are beginning to know those who were part of the committee that looked at the herders crisis and the solution they supported. Umahi and Co.

We need to call out cult-like secrecy to handling this crisis and when those affected, inflicted and displaced are publicly bruising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by silibaba: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

I do it for my nation

N generation yet unborn
come on, close your mouth
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by Staro: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol
Re: I’m Not Handling ‘ruga’ Programme, Osinbajo Faults Miyetti Allah’s Claim by booksrite001: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2019
isnovic:
Now the chicken comes to roost. Osinbanjo is now being fingered in championing the cause of the Fulani, if he had distance himself and his office from this, his name will not be remotely connected to this.Now we are beginning to those who were part of the committee that looked at the herders crisis and the solution they supported. Umahi and Co.We need to call out cult-like secrecy to handling this crisis and when those affected, inflicted and displaced are publicly bruising.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Ships Now Berth In Warri Ports – NPA DG / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / JUST IN: Saraki, Dogara, Others Defection Unlawful, Says Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.