Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Discovering Your True Purpose ( The Secret To Becoming Truly Successful ) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Discovering Your True Purpose ( The Secret To Becoming Truly Successful ) (251 Views)

What Is Your True Motivation To "Japa" / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Your True Purpose ( The Secret To Becoming Truly Successful ) by bennyojay: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
There is a piece of life's puzzle that many people still miss. And that puzzle is; you can only be really rich and successful, when you do what your soul was originally meant to do.

You see there is a natural and divine peace you feel, when your soul finally discovers what it was meant to do - and when you follow that path and feeling diligently, mark my words in just a matter of time you will be really successful and rich just as you envision and desire.

It took me a longtime to really figure this secret out, and surprisingly it didn't involve any mumbo jumbo spiritual shit " although by the help of God's divine wisdom ", all it took was a close observation and a few matmatical calculations and Boom! - but it was God all the way.

Everyone who is yet to discover their true purpose in life, everyone who still sits up some nights asking what is my destiny Lord ?, needs to know this truth.

I have said much already and so without much aldo what you need to do now is simply call the number displayed at the buttom of this post and i will text you the career paths and areas you where truly meant to shine the most in your life.

- now this might cost just a little tiny fee. But hey, don't be scared. People tend to get super alert when money gets mentioned. this is just a tiny fee - just take it as something you will be paying for my undivided time and attention which I will be spending with you as you unlock yours path and destiny - it's quite easy.

Much love to y'all. Coachben

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cherish Personal Development / Pls I Need Your Advice I Want To Setup A Marketing Company In Lagos / General Manager Needed For An Oil And Gas Company In Port- Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.