Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo (4638 Views)

Tecno Vs Infinix / Tecno Vs Infinix Discussion Trend / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Trex4(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mckandre:
I dont care, m the last in queue of 30 right now awaiting to get my own tecno pouvoir 3, i heard the camera na die shocked
Tecno pouvior 3 with only one camera? Bro are you really saying this?
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Freelancerx: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thebwoy:

That won't stop me from buying tecno.
god bless you, you are talk to me. i so much love their phone
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Itzneowizy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Realboygenius:

People only hate Tecno phones online. cheesy
your monikers reputation precedes you wink..you be real genius

Another tin self..is that people only know about other brands online...offline only like four brands exist
Tecno, infinix, huawei and samsung
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Mckandre(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Freelancerx:
i tell you the camera is fucking mad. you will surly enjoy it
dont fash bro,m just enjoying the moment. M a full blown, unadulterated xiaomite. wink
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by kingxsamz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Freelancerx:
sure they are the best and they are giving it back to the world

Smh
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Telvin7(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
bravesoul247:
All I can see here are bants! Nobody is saying Tecno is thr best but they release budget devices and people that likes thr brand can always patronise.
u get sense small
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Telvin7(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
ddjay:
Op, its like giving bottle water some villagers, but they will still prefare their dirty stream water, give a mad man jellof rice, but he will prefare what he eats from dustbin etc, thats is the reason tecno and infinix will forever have strong loyal customers and prefare to thrash non transsion phones, just leave them with their rubbish crap
lollllzzzz lolllllllll
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Telvin7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Freelancerx:
i tell you the camera is fucking mad. you will surly enjoy it
lol the guy dey fool you.......
Bro just get a Samsung a30 and compare it with your tecno.......camon 11pro....
The UI , animations , customizations, brand name , buiild quality , display , camera ...will make u forget tecno .....
Just do it ......
Tecno is never a comfortable device
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Messymelly1: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
mykelshowz:
.. I used to dislike you but this post just had all what I wanted to say.. Well said bro.. It's time tecno left naija
Same here I dislike you morev
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by bennyefosa19: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
I've Tecno Camon i4 and trust me it's amazing. Camera works really well and gaming is also good with MediaTek processor. I don't see any flaw in Tecno
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by giggspro(m): 3:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Pls don't my brother those are fake phones i do not mean to discredit any ones work but I stand for truth
Transsion makes very poor substandard phones under the names of tecno, infinix and itel
These phones are so below standard that they aren't good enough to be used in China and since transsion began making these phones in Nigeria over 12 years ago they have never been sold in China because China's standard organization cannot be bribed like ours
Real Chinese phones you can buy and have peace of mind that are also sold in China include but not limited to the following
Xaomi
ZTE
Huawei
VIVO
These phones are sturdy and reliable , do not use your hard earned money to buy pains.
Any transsion staff or marketer who is offended by my post please do not take it personal, I only speak the truth and you know it.
Stay blessed my dear

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Tecno it is and Tecno it will always be
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Tecno it is and so it will always be.
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by dmcblazee: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Messymelly1:
Tecno lies about their phone
Tecno has refused to adopt
95% of their phones are made with 2cores 1.2ghz and 1.3ghz whilst other brands are making 4.0ghz ,2.8ghz, 2.2ghz,20,16 and 8 cores my Xiaomi is 2.2ghz and 12cores
Techno uses old anti outdated old processor that isn't meant for phone with only two cores not even hd+ talk more of fhd
Highest techno processor is helio p23 they sold above 70k but Nokia Helio p60 selling 38k

I saw 32mp on infinix helio p22 If I'm right helio p22 can't power 32mp you can read more on Google
https://www.mediatek.com/products/smartphones/mediatek-helio-p22
From mediatek hello p22 can't power 32mp, next thing you will seeimg infinix phones with 48mp powered by helio p23

Tecno has never made phone with 4k,2k qhd+ only two of their phones is on fhd.
Tecno lies about their phone specs no Tecno phone can power 32,24mp yet their claim such specs with their old outed chipset.
Tecno doesn't provide regular updates like Xiaomi,oppo,hauwei,Sam,Nokia that provides monthly updates.
Talking about customisation go buy Xiaomi or hauwei phone after customizing your phone you will throw your tecno away .
Tecno phones can't play game no Tecno phone can play fornite play Pes the game will be skipping and players missing .
Tecno claims 3hours fast charging my Xiaomi charges from 0_100 under an hour .
I dey play all Android games with xiaomi.
Xiaomi phones support gcam if you see camera you will throw your Tecno and infinix away.
Xiaomi phone has cloud storage my 3g speed on Xiaomi is 2-4m/s and 8-12/s on 4g.....
My Xiaomi doesn't hang my speak and sound is one in 2billion.
My phone came with mi sound I can use my phone as wufa, can customise my phone to stupor �

Aside from gaming is Tecno better than Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,Vivo?

Is Tecno camera better than Xiaomi?
Regular update nko,mi sound nko,theme customisation nko, what of gcam?
I can list 20 things Xiaomi phone does that Tecno doesn't .
Tecno is a good phone on itself,have used their product and it was not a Good experience.
People using Tecno and infinix won't lemme hear please elders in the house look into this matter.

Fool like u... since u de use the phone way u they praise...which work the phone don give u.....

All these phone way u they praise are made outside ur country.....be it any phone.....

Still u still get mouth they talk rubbish......

No go improve ur economy...they there they praise waiting chinise they make ......
Mumu
Re: Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo by Androidking: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
This thread sweet o[left][/left] grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? / Tecno Phantom F6 Is Out / Pls Where Can I Get This Badass Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.