Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges (463 Views)

Simi To Nigerian Government: How Much Can You Steal? How Much Can You Spend? / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Danladi Etsu Zhin Hotel Burnt Down By Thugs After APC Primaries In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by Amarachi1990: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
The last is yet to be heard over the war of words between the Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha-led Imo State Government and that of the Chief Rochas Okorocha past administration in the State.

This time, Chief Uche Nwosu, Okorocha’s then Chief of Staff and Action Alliance, AA, guber candidate during the last election, has accused Ihedioha of sending thugs after his wife.

This was contained in a statement made available to Us, signed by Onwuasoanya Jones, Director, Media and Publicity, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Campaign Organization on Friday.

The statement read, “Yesterday, some obviously hired and uncouth thugs invaded the business premises of the wife of His Excellency Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, along Port-Harcout Road, Owerri. These thugs assaulted and harassed the proprietress, customers and staff of the House of Freeda, an entertainment outfit owned by Her Excellency Mrs. Uloma Nwosu, wife of the AA governorship candidate in the last general elections.

“It is important to also inform the public that these thugs did not provide any search warrant, permitting them to search this privately owned investment of more than three years standing.

“They rudely interrupted business activities in the premises and forcefully made away with properties of the outfit worth several millions of Naira. For record purposes, some of the things looted from the House of Freeda are:

“Refrigerators, power generating set, vehicles, wristwatches, fabrics, shirts, frozen chicken parts, television sets, chairs, tables and other properties acquired and registered in the name of the company. Some of these properties have been owned by the House of Freeda for more than three years now, and there are papers to prove this.”

He demanded that “the Imo State Government should, within, forty-eight hours of this publication return all that it looted from the House of Freeda.

“That the Imo State Government should in not more than twelve hours, after this publication, declare and display before the public, items looted from the House of Freeda, and attach evidences proving that these items were or are properties of the Imo State Government.

“That the Imo State Government should, within 72 hours of this press statement, tender an unreserved apology to Her Excellency Mrs. Uloma Nwosu, all staff of her establishment, customers and His Excellency, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu.

“That Governor Emeka Ihedioha should reprimand everyone involved in that thug action against the spouse of our governorship candidate.

“That the Imo State Government through its media team, should sponsor advertorials on television, newspapers, radio and the social media, dispelling the erroneous narrative they had sponsored against Her Excellency Mrs. Uloma Nwosu and her establishment.

“That the Imo State governor, His Excellency Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, must commit by himself to offset hospital bills of all those injured during this invasion.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/imo-government-ihedioha-sent-thugs-wife-uche-nwosu-alleges/

Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by SLAP44: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ihedioha is a very patient good man. The kind of sleaze Rochas, Nwosu and APC committed in Imo state, firing squad should have been your case.
Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by Amarachi1990: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by Officialgarri: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oga Jonathan, By the end of 4 years, I'll show my people how much I witch hunted Okorocha's family. APC think they can witch hunt abi?

Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by AdaAkokwa: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't even know what to say ��
Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by joeprince23(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uche ugwumba you are very stupid, no worry ihedioha never even start cause all of Rochas extended family go run go jos
Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by ojun50(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Useless people using Nigeria tax payers money to cause trouble
Re: Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges by yarimo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
From day one I knew that boy IHEDIOHA of PDP is not ready to provide good governance for imo state. undecided

(1) (Reply)

11 States Where Atiku Will Challenge Results Of Presidential Election / More Nigerians Are Poorer Than Decade Before 2017 / See How Olusegun Obasanjo Reacts To Killing Of Daughter Of Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.