Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) (48260 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know what's going on. I try to reply you but it posts on this thread.

Mods why are my replies commingled to this thread instead of;
https://www.nairaland.com/5267698/suicide-rate-country-2019-nigeria
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 4:36am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know what's going on. I try to reply you but it posts on this thread, the wrong thread

Mods why are my replies comming to this thread instead of my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5267698/suicide-rate-country-2019-nigeria
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Ajayi agbaya ,thank God is not Nnamdi
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Timmypromise(m): 5:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Litmus:

Indian authority be like, ' you want come to India? shocked You, mentally unhinged, no visa!'

Seriously, though, America is full of killing and overflowing with murderers - a couple of Nigerians doing crime is nothing. Saying Nigerians destroyed everywhere is kinda stupid of you, sorry.

:<
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2019
He is not a Nigerian!
Stop the lies.
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2019
shocked bad guy in d jungle...
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2019
banty:
Their product gone bad is termed "a Nigeria man".. Hustle positively make your people no deny you o!
Who tagged him Nigerian? Look at your news source first before blabbing
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Mathelosopher: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2019
This bastard devil should be killed with a razor before getting him burnt
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Pyroex(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Hungerbad is very much alive
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by skukimania(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2019
greggng:
Oh my God ...death row is not a good place to be in usa. You are isolated in a very small cell. Waiting for execution via lethal injection. It might take 10 to 15 years but you must face the executioner. You will be given your last meal ...you can have a shower before you are injected. But if you are afraid of being buried alive, you can opt for electric chair. I have applied for the job of executioner but I have been unlucky...I hope one day I will be executing criminals. I feel no sorry for the first person I will execute...I will experiment with him cos I don't want quick death for him....gradually shit will be coming out of him nyash till he dies painfully. I will ensure he gets the best of inhuman treatment. Pls stay away from crime it doesn't pay....I won't mercy you

And if long after you executed him, he is found innocent, how do you live with the inhuman treatment he got from you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2019
All the while he has or was working in US army he was an American, now he has done bad thing he s now was born in Nigeria .simple say that an American soldier has been arrested for bla bla bla bla.

If he had jump down from 200 story building, he will be an American trained army.
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Whatever his reasons for taking such wicked action, he will face it and be hanged
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by greggng: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2019
kristo123:

maybe they should have you checked out because you are sounding like a psycho.

Sorry you are been emotional about this. The USA justice system follow due process ...you will have your time in court ...up to supreme court ...there after one will plead for parole or clemency if found guilty...this things take upto 15 to 20 years...if after this year's your team of lawyers are unable to prove your innocence, then only your creator will have mercy on you. 15 years is enough time to ascertain if you are guilty or not. Moreover I am only doing my job by helping the person rest in peace. Recall he didn't allow his victims such luxury ...moreover blame the person that signed his death warrant not me that did a great job of removing one mad man on earth....so that you and I can have a peaceful earth
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
greggng:

God bless you man ...you know about USA justice system....I have taken more than five years studying their justice system while applying as executioner. Due process is followed unlike Nigeria. Is a difficult job but someone has to do it...I will punish accordingly ...they way you tortured your victim will determine how long your execution will last in my care. I will apply sentiment...as long as I am to inject you with that lethal injection, operate that electrocution gadget ....you are not innocent... only God will determine your innocence on judgement day

Lol. One of the oddest comments i have read on Nairaland.

I am a real life assassin...i just wonder why you wanna be killing people for a living too!
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by greggng: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Lol. One of the oddest comments i have read on Nairaland.

I am a real life assassin...i just wonder why you wanna be killing people for a living too!

If everyone refused to do the job...who will do it? Such a noble job is commendable . If you hear what some of them did to their victim's , you will understand why society need my services urgently
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Ezechimma(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2019
banty:
Their product gone bad is termed "a Nigeria man".. Hustle positively make your people no deny you o!

don't mind dem. if he had done something heroic, no one would have traced his lineage back to nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2019
phreakabit:
Ayoola Adisa Ajayi

Importer, Exporter, Skull miner..

He went to mine skull in America!

May the soul of the lady rest in peace!!
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
So he took his Skull mining skills to America, Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Litmus:

Actually when you read words like the quoted above, you let it slip, disregarding them as trite but they are not harmless. Words like that eat away secretly at the Nigerian psyche unnoticed manifesting later in low sense of worth among Nigerians and perhaps that is the aim of such comments.

Incidentally, there were 282 homicide in LA alone last year, 2018. This year, 2019, 259 deaths; Los Angeles alone, not America. A couple of deaths by Nigerians and suddenly Nigerians are destroying America and everywhere. undecided

The lack of ability to reason well amongst Nigerians is why the whole world is making Mockery of us. Once they tag us Evil we Will wholeheartedly accept it and Help them to tarnish our image further.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by ddeola: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Another bad publicity to the Nation. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Favor99 what wrong with you Nigerians living in the disposal na, undecided

a good morning to you.btw
smiley
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Daewang: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
lagdmark:

I tire oh! Must all foreign crime be from a particular region.

This thing is getting serious. These afonjas need to be shot.
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Daewang: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Afonjas keep committing all manner of crimes all over the world. It was an afonja that harvested the skull of a UK soldier some years back now they have also carried their skull mining to U.S.A.
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Jokkarm2:
All the while he has or was working in US army he was an American, now he has done bad thing he s now was born in Nigeria .simple say that an American soldier has been arrested for bla bla bla bla.

If he had jump down from 200 story building, he will be an American trained army.

By his own admission, the murderer as born and raised in Nigeria. That makes him a Nigerian by birth and by nationality. Monkey no fine, but him mama love am.

The fact that the captured killer moved to the USA, at some point, where he later obtained dual-citizenship or permanent residence status, does NOT make him any less of a Nigerian, simply because he ALSO carries a valid US passport or green card.

Evil exists in ALL societies across the globe, INCLUDING Nigeria, where ritual sacrificial murder is a daily occurrence, just as gang-related shootings are routine on the mean streets of Chicago, Illinois. The heart of man has been described as desperately evil, in some cases, and this apprehended Nigerian killer-in-diaspora is exactly such a case in point.

The desperation to DISOWN a Nigerian-born psychopath, by nervously declaring him to be an American, arises from an unrealistic compulsion felt by some who labor under a misguided sense of unwavering patriotism, to declare that Nigeria should never be identified as the home-land of criminals caught beyond African shores, even when, in some glaring instances such as this one, all evidence points to the contrary.
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
I thought Igbos are d black sheep in Nigeria while d Afonja goats are saints and sophisticated..Now u see what these useless Yoloba's are labelling Nigeria outside d country..Sophisticated my ass!! They say they are d most respectful tribe, yet a son of their soil told an elderly statesman to get up from his seat in an aircraft.. Spits on their bloody cone heads..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by jagbajantus: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
He is an American. The article says he is a member of the US National Guard. He is wearing a US Army uniform in the photo.
So why are you people calling him a Nigerian as if he just arrived to the US yesterday? You Nigerians on NairaLand are funny.
The man has lived here for years. He even wrote a book about murder in the US.

Yes, he might have been "born" in Nigeria, but he is an American and a product of the United States. Don't blame everything on Nigeria.
You guys should at least, let him go to trial first and get convicted before you go ahead and start convicting him on NairaLand.
There is a "process of justice" in the United States, even if you saw the guy commit the crime with your own two korokoro eyes.

He still has to go on trial first. Americans don't do "jungle justice" because an "alleged" criminal is "presumed" innocent until he or she is proven guilty, even if you witnessed him commit crime. So pump your brakes.
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Favor99(m): 4:07am On Jun 30, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Favor99 what wrong with you Nigerians living in the disposal na, undecided

a good morning to you.btw
smiley
Hey Lol, good morning blackAdam. These types of stories can happen anywhere. 99.9% of the crimes and murders here in America don’t come from Nigerian Americans.

Plenty of crimes are happening in Nigeria and all over the world.

Every single group of people have crimes and murders
So don’t let this guy’s murder make you get a wrong idea of us
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by booksrite001: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2019
ezechimma:
don't mind dem. if he had done something heroic, no one would have traced his lineage back to nigeria.

cry
Re: Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.