Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement (285 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by ufotty2001: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians are not taking this issue easy..

Re: COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by ufotty2001: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by CanineOfJackal: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
If i am around i will gladly join.

Pastor Fatoyinbo was accused by one Ese of raping her in London so the idiot should be jailed.

More people will speak up and expose the idiot as the days go by.

Say no to rape
Re: COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by Bizmagnet: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
What if the man was innocent? A rapist (pastor) came to your house by 6.30A.M and you couldn't shout till he did it. He still had the gut to go downstairs to pick something and came back to the same you, yet you couldn't shout all through the period despite the fact that your sister was around in the same building. All through the years you couldn't call him out or sue him despite the fact that your family hasn't been poor. It's now you just woke up from your slumber and remembered someone raped you...you can now just shout! This is not a claim that the pastor is innocent but this "shout" is very suspicious. Now you're gathering vulnerabe people who were not there or living witnesses when the pastor performed the alleged act, and these hungry people will boldly protest and deride the MOG who may be innocent. The way people use wifi dey collect generational curses no be small.
Re: COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by naijaboy756: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I've always known Nigerian celebrities to be seneless and that's the more reason why I'm only following two on instagram who seem the most respected. The senseless ones who seek relevance on social media presence are the ones who have reacted so far in support of the woman.

You want to organize a protest for what exactly? Has any seating court tried him, found him guilty and wasn't sent to jail?

I am neutral simply because he may/may not be guilty of the allegations.

Seems once a woman says she is/was raped, women drop their sense of reasoning and take sides with their gender. That's so wrong.

Busola should charge the man to court if she has proof of being raped. This shouldn't be a National issue.
Re: COZA: On Going Plan To Protest By #churchtoomovement by ufotty2001: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
More is coming

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Of When Someone Is Peeping Through Your / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Snake In The Room / This Video Is Extremely Important. Please Watch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.