Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies (294 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by Oyinsblog(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gay right activist, Bisi Alimi has called out Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky for supporting, Founding pastor of COZA, in the ongoing rape allegation leveled against him by Busola Dakolo.

Bobrisky took to his IG page to tell folks blasting the man of God, not to judge so him so fast, saying its just an allegation, that they should also wait for his part of the story.

Now, Bisi seeing Bob’s reaction, took to his IG page to share a screenshot of Bob’s view on the rape drama, blasted him saying, “@bobrisky222 shame on you. History will never remember for standing up when it matters. You are always on the wrong side of history. SHAME ON YOU!!!”

Bobrisky then replied Bisi Alimi saying;

Hey bisi Alimi dis is my very first time in my life mentioning your name and it’s for a reason. Just because i said my own mind that Nigerians should take it easy with the way they go about insulting @biodunfatoyinbo on his page without hearing from him mean you should call me out on your page ? So am not free to speak my mind anymore. Bia don’t let me slap � u.

You must be very useless to cal me out. Yes I said my mind and no man born of a woman will tell me to take back my word. Oga dis is not a gay activist matter….it about prick and toto so go and take several seat MR. How dare come for me you must be very useless and sick in the brain to call me out. I think you are high on that your Oyinbo prick. Get yourself together bro

https://justofofo.com.ng/bisi-alimi-blasts-bobrisky-for-supporting-biodun-fatoyinbo/

Re: Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by Tocynone(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who are these people
Re: Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by IamD18: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oga dis is not a gay activist matter…. it about prick and toto

Re: Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
What a time to be alive !!!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by Bomboiy: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
For the first time in my life I stand with bobrisky.
embarassed embarassed

Timi dakolo and his wife should go to court instead of trying to gain sympathy on social media.

Enough of this noise.
Re: Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by Munzy14(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Two wastes..Bob na character sha grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies by internationalman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
If we should really go by the definition of rape, then almost every girl is a rape victim and almost every guy has raped before...

Hell, some guys are still currently raping their girlfriends as we speak..

Just remember those times your girlfriends refused you sex but because you are drunk and the urge is high you forcefully had your way with her.

But she won't complain about it because she's your girlfriend and she loves you..

I'm not supporting the pastor.. I don't even go to church,

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Alibaba Blast Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Video : Mind Control By Double Six (prod By Double Six) / Olamide Welcomes Second Son In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.