Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave (38248 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by cescfrank(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Can we all move from Social Media to the Court ?
Timi, Busola, Fatoyinbo, Stella, COZA... make we go court na a.. abi no be justice una want ?
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by BlueAir: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
All these pettiness and hypocrisy sad
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by plaetton: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
maybachmusic:
timis wife is lying

what happened to the avengers happened to her

she could not live with her failure of being used and dumped and it led her right back to COZA

who drinks and chills after rape sessions

next was on the bonnet

guess pastor was also a mechanic

undecided undecided
With so many mo.rons like you, Nigeria has serious problems.

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by omonla10(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape is ambiguous
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Ajeboter: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I’m yet to see any robust reply from Fat Oyinbo but I have my own robust reply here.
Fat Oyinbo is indisputably a fuc boy perhaps one with such skills and tools that can melt the brain.
I guess he has been aware of his strength as a talented fuc boy way back and also knows the weakness of his victims. He is always guilty as charged so I believe things said about him are true, not just slanders or blackmail.
However one thing that always confuses me is that those who always claim to be the victims of his randiness are always the accomplices too, who always ensure he successfully carried out his misbehaviours on them. Victims and accomplices I say.
The case of Ese Walter for instance, if I remember what she said then correctly, their sexcapade happened outside Nigeria. She can’t call that a rape or say he coerced her but let’s just say he took advantage of her psychologically. It’s easy for him to take advantage of you the first time, perhaps the second time too but how can you claim someone took advantage of you for over a week. That’s over 7 fvcking days! 7 days make a week. Perhaps they did it for 10 or 14 days.
I’m not acquitting Fat Oyinbo as being innocent but still, some of these ladies shouldn’t make him look like a devil while they try to make themselves look like saints. You can’t put all the blame on him. How will a mature lady who knows her left hand from right pretend to be so vulnerable after enjoying the whole thing. I hate that shiiit.
He took advantage of you the first day, the second day, the third day too you already knew his intentions but instead of kicking against it this time, you allowed him, enjoyed every bit of what he was doing to you until it happened for over a week. People are quick to get sentimental and support the so called victims in situations like this since they are women but I can’t be fooled. There are genuine cases but there are also cases of women who take advantage of situations. They try to eat the cake and also have it. They perfectly enjoy any opportunity of such sexcapades, at the same time will want to look like saints and put all the blame on men. I only think some of these girls open up eventually when they no longer have any other opportunity for the sexcapades anymore. They miss the whole thing and so are pained only to change their pain into blackmailing the man involved.
If you are not held at gun point, coerced, overpowered by a gang or one powerful body builder or someone much powerful than you, if it’s just an ordinary guy; then bite his nose off, hit him on the head, defend yourself, no mature adult lady should come later to be claiming rape victim when you were the accomplice of the whole thing.
I know that there will be other ladies already admiring the man looking for opportunities with him or some who are already in sexual adventure with him but would not say anything now until when they no longer have such opportunities again.
Smart women always taking advantages of situation, especially when the guy is rich or famous or if such ladies want public sympathy or attention. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Sola Fapson or whatever she calls herself. Not every rape or abuse allegation is genuine.
Monica Lewinsky almost wrecked the life of Bill gate with her scandal only for the bitch to confess recently after spoiling his reputation that she was the one who intentionally seduced the poor man.
I wouldn’t support a genuine abuse or rape case but I’m not part of the general public who are unnecessarily sentimental and biased with everything a woman says just because she’s a woman.
God bless you brother

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Jaybnjamin(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
To even open any online media these days its very scary.
Everyone is now giving opinion about rape.
Omoh eeh, this news tire me already
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Jaynom(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nonsense and gibberish, if a person tries to rape you and you can't scream or fight such person without been threatened with a weapon then it is obvious you wanted it except you were drugged.
Smh. In psychology there's something called LEARNED HELPLESSNESS. people respond to threats differently! Some Faint. Some shit in their pants. Some run. Some scream. some fight. Some kill themselves instead. Some just stand there!

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nonsense and gibberish, if a person tries to rape you and you can't scream or fight such person without been threatened with a weapon then it is obvious you wanted it except you were drugged.

And not one of the over 30 victims could scream, fight or go to the police. This is more than just coincidence. This morally bankrupt celebrities without integrity think we all are fools. If you were not overpowered, held at gun point or drugged then forcefully penetrated, then that is no rape period!
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Benekruku(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:

You are a learner!

Thats why you have that notion stuck upstairs.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody is now a psychologist grin
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by philip0906(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Is that how you test your rape victims?
If a screamer, run if not rape?
SMH
His points are valid...there's always a marker in TRUE rape cases Except the woman is drugged,gang raped or at point where her life is in danger, the natural instinct of a VICTIM is to fight back.

Those are the markers law enforcement agencies look out for when investigating REPORTED rape cases.
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Benekruku(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Xda59:

And not one of the over 30 victims could scream, fight or go to the police. This is more than just coincidence. This morally bankrupt celebrities without integrity think we all are fools. If you were not overpowered, held at gun point or drugged then forcefully penetrated, then that is no rape period!
[/s]

Please shut-up!

You know nothing about rape

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by DaddySpyce(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:

Stop talking like a baby. Pray it never happens to someone close to you. Think deep about it, how would you have expected a young girl to react to a pastor she and her family looked up to? Do you think rape is always about serious force and probably body harm? Do you really know the meaning of oppression or intimidation?

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Daeylar(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
You guys are too bold.
You rapists are too bold.
What's happening for fuçks sakes.
[s]
Jayslicky:
Xda59:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Erolow(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
This is a very silly thing to say. Whether fight or no fight, as long as the act is against the lady's will, it is an act of rape.

So what if she had fought and screamed and he still went ahead and did what he wanted, so that's when you would agree that she was actually raped

Like a colleague mentioned yesterday, some guys won't fully understand a story like this until it happens to their sister or a Lady really close to them.

Jayslicky:

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by wman(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Xda59:

He was her Pastor for crying out loud. She trusted him deeply. She will be in shock the whole time.

Do you know what it means for someone you hold dear and trust with your whole life to do that?

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Boyooosa(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Very soon you will hear “COZA gateman speaks on rape”
Is a gateman not human being? grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Xisnin(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
philip0906:

His points are valid...there's always a marker in TRUE rape cases
Speaking from experience right?
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by cococandy(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
What’s your business how many times she’s been raped?
IamD18:
I wonder how many times she has been raped to be knowledgeable enough to know all kind of behaviours rape victims posses.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Benekruku(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
maybachmusic:
timis wife is lying

what happened to the avengers happened to her

she could not live with her failure of being used and dumped and it led her right back to COZA

who drinks and chills after rape sessions

next was on the bonnet

guess pastor was also a mechanic

undecided undecided
[/s]

You are a learner!

You dont know what plays.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by cococandy(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
They live in a society that condones and pats them on the back
Daeylar:
You guys are too bold.
You rapists are too bold.
What's happening for fuçks sakes.
[s][/s]

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by DaddySpyce(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Xda59:

They don't think we are all fools, but they actually know fools like you exist that is why they are standing firm for the truth to come out. It's only a fool that will reason exactly the way you just did and it shows very clear in everything you just wrote here.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by MikeBetty(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The Nigerian Film maker, Kemi Adetiba in a tweet educates Nigerians on the different behaviours of rape victims.

she wrote...

"This is a reminder to those that do not know or aren't sure - a victim of RAPE can go for decades without confronting her truth. Another reminder - not all rape victims SCREAM and FIGHT. This is not the movies, and there's is no one way react to shock or survive trauma."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/kemi-adetiba-educates-nigerians-on-how.html

Tmjmdat
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by olaolulazio(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
#Well Said
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Yes she is right

There are women who have been raped by men and who cannot shout because the rapist is holding a weapon to their head.

You don't argue with a weapon.

Also, in Nigeria, women who are raped get blamed for the rape. And if not married can see their marriage prospects diminish. (rare is the man who would marry a rape victim)
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Person suppose dey fear NL guys sha.

Some comments would even make the devil shocked.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:

My uncle cover my sister mouth if I had not entered, omo e for don rape 15 years old girl then. Did she shout, NO, over powered, if I didn’t see it I would have thought like you.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by Ijobaorun(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape! Rape!! Rape!!! This seems to be the latest song Nigerian social media will be singing for the next couple of weeks.
As much as I am not that interested in the whole story, my point is if you are a rape victim (multiple times) for over ten years and you kept mute when you have every thing at your disposal to report your case, I must conclude that you are the real rapist and a criminal.
Why do you have to wait for donkey years before exposing evil act if you yourself is not evil...

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by karma2000: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
In the endtimes any useless bitch claiming rape will suffer the wrath of karma and she will be exposed
Re: COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave by philip0906(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Speaking from experience right?
Except the woman is drugged,gang raped or at point where her life is in danger, the natural instinct of a VICTIM is to fight back.

Those are the markers law enforcement agencies look out for when investigating REPORTED rape cases.

Right here on nairaland, we read the story of a Rivers state lawmaker who allegedly raped a hotel worker. Her sister led a lone protest...There were screams and witnesses who heard someone crying for help. That alone points to the genuineness of the CASE. Law enforcement agents have a clear lead to work on.The lawmaker is currently on the run.

Some of us are not swayed by emotional bvllshit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic). / American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.