Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again (31422 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Nukilia:

I am sure you have seen the challenge associated with women. I think it is better for a man to walk quietly and avoid troubled women

The best way to live peacefully

3 Likes

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Damoche10: 5:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Busola, we are with u in love and strength. You will get justice....

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by irumole1975: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2019
This thing is confusing me. All my female friends have been raped. Anytime I meet a girl,and we're about to get down, she will tell me she's no longera virgin as either her dad, uncle or cousin has raped her. Please what is happening

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Damoche10: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

The best way to live peacefully

The best way to live peacefully is to live upright!

This is another allegation of the same crime from different women/ladies.

When Robert Kelly (R-Kelly) was initially accused of sleeping with underaged girls, what happened?... fast forward till today what finally happened?

Bill Cosby was accused too, what finally happened?

These women wouldn't just accuse Fatoyinbo because he is Fatoyinbo but accuse him because he did it.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Damoche10:

When Robert Kelly (R-Kelly) was initially accused of sleeping with underaged girls, what happened?... fast forward till today what finally happened?

These women wouldn't just accuse Fatoyinbo because he is Fatoyinbo but accuse him because he did it.

Ese matter is not rape go back and read well
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Glink2018(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Damoche10:
Busola, we are with u in love and strength. You will get justice....

Eediot , no go face your business and leave matter for Mathias

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by amstamon: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
twerkjack:

Oh do shut up undecided
You should shut up. He's making much sense..
Even if we tend to forget this whole drama with time, the internet will always be there to spring it up out in many years to come . Pls sue the pastor, get your verdict and leave it out social media.
don't create a futuristic stigmatized form of cancer that would eat up your future great grandchildren when your name was eventually search on the internet.
go through his post again and again, and if you fail to comprehend what he's saying, then go through it again and again and again.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by kabarka(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Dakolo don enter one chance and he dont even know it.
Watch out the effect on him and his carrer.
He will know WHY TWO HAS BECOME ONE.

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by ZikZikZik: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Make we hear word abeg.... angry
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Mayflowa(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2019
crazyABO:
Why must y'all bring your private life on social media Now imagine fast forward to 10years later she got divorced by her husband , this same people supporting her will come online and pull her history saying it was because of wah happened between her and the pastor sad ok the kids grew up and typed his parent name on Google n was surprised about all wah popped up. U can just sue him and if found guilty then that's one bad egg gone lipsrsealed and not rant about. Action speak louder than words abeg undecided

What are you hiding? We have moved passed that Era. We in Era where children would grow up to even right their mom’s wrong. Who cares about what anyone knows in so far it is the truth

3 Likes

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by ZikZikZik: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=Globalodds6 post=79767865][/quote] Yahoo Yahoo! angry
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by tonyxxx(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
It's obvious the so called pastor lacks self discipline. Imagine someone making so much money from preaching to others something he's not capable of practicing. It's also painful to see most Christains take side's with their fellow Christains instead of standing on the side of truth whenever thing's like this comes up. Hypocrisy if you ask me. One should not be blinded by a pastor's charisma but instead be inspired by his character and virtues. We should never forget that a man of God is also a mere mortal like me & you but to whom more is giving to, more is expected from. Everyone is accountable for their actions,be you an m.o.g or Pope and should be made to face the consequences of their actions. It's more painful when someone whom so many people looks up to, decides to take advantage of the little ones under them. It's shameful especially when this so called pastor has a wife & yet cannot keep his philliandering ways in check.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by donvicky2007: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2019
In as much as nobody will support rape, it is good to always substantial your claims with evidence because someone can just come up and claim rape victim.

Without any evidence this Busola Dakolo will not win her case in the court of law and can be sue for character assassination...

2 Likes

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nkemzy8: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2019
All these rapist them should be sentenced to 100 years in prison with hard labour, taking a womans dignity thats very low
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Mrpojj(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
After the Public rape accusation Busola Dakolo had on the Senior Pastor of COZA church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, she went again to her Twitter page to write these.

"Now, should we treat women as independent agents, responsible for themselves? Of course. But being responsible has nothing to do with being raped. Women don’t get raped because they were drinking or took drugs. Women do not get raped because they weren’t careful enough."

"Women get raped because someone raped them."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-women-get-raped-because-someone.html

I will not say it happened or it didn't happen
But I feel there is sumtyn this lady is not telling her husband and us

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by donvicky2007: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Damoche10:

In as much as i dont support rape, and anyone found of the crime should be punish but don't be too fast to judge man,a lady can accuse you of raping her when you didn't, the Neyma(the PSG forward ) case is still fresh in our mind... once there is no evidence to support her claims against the pastor then am afraid she will be at the losing side.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by VisioDirect: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Too many paid agents on nairaland, Guess the unemployment in the country as reduced some of our youths to devil’s advocate
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by LawyerKunle2(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Rape case everywhere
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by HOPSIN(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Sounds like a crazy ex girlfriend revenge
titosantana:
Something tells me this woman is not totally okay
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by iJhoe(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2019
It is a pity that alot of girls are going through this. It is high time they spoke up for their sake and well being. Rape shreds in to bits, controlling and ravaging ones emotion and psychology no matter how long it might have being
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by sucess001(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I hope she has strong evidence sha..
If not Fatoyibo's lawyers would eat her up

She ll likely rely on circumstantial evidence..someone to corroborate her story. But since no one else witnessed it...fatoyinbo will finish her raw....wondering why she didnt consult her lawyers before taking action.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by HIV1: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2019
irumole1975:
This thing is confusing me. All my female friends have been raped. Anytime I meet a girl,and we're about to get down, she will tell me she's no longera virgin as either her dad, uncle or cousin has raped her. Please what is happening
Same everywhere . Virtually all our ladies are Oloshos. They have sold their bodies for Mr Bihhs, Shoprite , Chicken Repub;ic, School Fees ................ At the end they will be claiming they were raped. They dont know they have sold their future , no man will ever appreciate a hole

2 Likes

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Lovelyn451(f): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Unfortunately that's the level of wickedness in Nigeria, they blame the victim instead of the crime perpetrator, they be like... What is a woman like you doing in a club, why will u get drunk, she was raped cos she went to a club or got drunk, even if she gets killed they tag her a runs girl, prostitute...God protect me and my unborn kids..Amen

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Foodforthought: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2019
donvicky2007:
In as much as nobody will support rape, it is good to always substantial your claims with evidence because someone can just come up and claim rape victim.

Without any evidence this Busola Dakolo will not win her case in the court of law and can be sue for character assassination...
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
If you have strong evidence against the pastor,just sue him immediately.
When he has been proven guilty and sent to jail,then u can come to social media to explain all that happened
All these name calling no go solve issue cus I feel u are going on the offensive with this social media issue
To me,you have only said half of the story.
Am not supporting rape o
I do not believe so much in these new generation pastor's
I am a muslim
But a man is only guilty when proven guilty
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by King44(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
if this matter continues tried in court and fatoyinbo is vindicated person wey go suffer pass na timi dakolo most of his shows cones from the corporate world just imagine the effect on his career, they had better start gathering evidences and witnesses because the table had been shook already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" / Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.