Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. (1618 Views)

The Reason Why Most Arts Students Don't Cross 300 In Jamb / As A First Class Graduate,what Is Your Situation About Getting A Good Job? / See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job..part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by mtconcept(m): 5:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Graduate in Nigeria be it first class,second class, third class or fourth class if God is not by your side or you have a good connect my bro my side OYO is your case..Because starting with the requirements for the position you wish to apply for,only if you have been adviced ahead before you got admitted into higher institution that you will successfully meet 4 out of the 5 cratarials that the company required..You read some vacancies like this " The successful candidate should not be less than 28 years,Minimiun of First Class BSC and Upper class for HND,most organization dont even welcome HND applicant, MUST have 5years experience,MUST have completed his NYSC not less than 2years from the date of the publication of this advert,the list grows like that,you can add some..

Prior to my first post..My bro and my sis,i advice you even if you want to go school,have a side business you are building so that just incase things did not workout you can have something to fall back on...Todays government dont have the people they are governing in thier mind..They are after their own selfish interest..

Find your black goat bfore night reach,for the night cometh when you might not be able to see the black goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by Nukilia: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
The job adverts are not for Nigerian university graduates who are still waiting to graduate from university at 28.... The Nigeria of our dreams will give room to everyone irrespective of age someday. Buhari is over 70 and serving the nation, don't worry your time too will come...

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Those requirements suit many graduate from private universities if you know you know
Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by Onyinyeonyx(f): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
That is where being an entrepreneur comes in..

Find out how to overcome your small business challenges here
http://radarr.ng/major-challenges-small-businesses-in-nigeria-face-and-how-to-overcome-them/

Visit http://radarr.ng for cool tips on how to be a better marketer,sales person or how to leverage the real estate industry
Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by mtconcept(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Your own contribution shared here will help someone someone

Kindly share your opinion
Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by mtconcept(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Your contribution might be of great help to someone out here..

Kindly share your view..
Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by mtconcept(m): 3:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Check the blog for some important information
Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by mtconcept(m): 4:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Read how this lady got funding to start her business

tushmyhallevente..com
Re: See The Reason Why Some Graduate Dont Get A Good Job.. by mtconcept(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Take advantage of this great opportunity and make some cool cash for your self this season..visit

tushmyhallevents..com

to learn more about this opportunity. .

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Full Reopening Of Schools / Latest Development On Unilorin Admission List / Akwa Ibom State University Of Technolgy (akutech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.