Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV (22308 Views)

Innocent Biafrans Victimized: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Government Of Targeting Them / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by ELVISHOT: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
So almighty FG never pay their usual bribe
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by kinglee007(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
This people want to create what's not happening. Where are they eradicating Christian's? Abi are they telling us something we don't know.
Sometimes, I wish I was just on the other side of the world reading news like this and not here.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerians make una no worry it will reach everybody. Na turn by turn
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Benekruku(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Juliusmalema:
The ethnic cleansing is been supervised by Mohammed Buhari and Yemi Osibanjo.

Two bloody terrorists.
[/s]
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by ollah2: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:
If it's about Christians, it's not ethnic, it's religious.

On a side note, don't underestimate the power of propaganda

You said it all. Muslims in Nigeria aren't doing enough and their silence will continue affecting them. Thousands have died in the Northern region but christians have made us believe they are only christians. When crisis between christian south and muslim north happen in kaduna, only the christian south record losses as always claimed by the christians. Muslims should also use the same propaganda used against them but against the christians this time because it's obvious what these christians love is nothing but hate, hypocrisy, bigotry, sentiments etc..

When El rufai made a law in order to reduce the bloodshed between both regions in Kaduna, it's the same christians that clamored against it and tagged it islamization agenda and fight against the church. They are always the one ranting, crying and screaming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by rusher14: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Are you serious?...

Are you for real?...

Christians are endangered species under the current evil administration... From Adamawa to Taraba.. Bauchi to kaduna south... It's a slaughter house

The world needs to know that Buhari is the worst president on the planet

Using 2014 pictures of Boko Haram extremists killed by soldiers to deceive the public is the lowest thing anybody can do.

As the person you quoted said - Nothing wey no get reward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
I am just tired self I can't take it anymore make this religion thing just format for people brain

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by uuzba(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Nigeria has been in a war technically but everything around shows that the citizens are in denial undecided
We are good at denying. Somebody is sick. Ask the person, "Are you sick?"
He will answer, "I am strong" Yes. Yes, I am sick. Simple. Now seek cure

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Skmoda360(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
helinues:

Alabama indeed grin angry
ayemilode!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by rusher14: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
backnbeta:
Behind every rumour, there is an element of truth and this is why we should reject the ruga settlements idea! It is well with us Christians cry

So the rumours about your homosexuality are true then
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Sterope(f): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
What is OAN?
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
No be today Buhari Fulani headsmen begin their clean up. And their master is looking for ways to expand their activities by allocating cattle ranches for them to continue their massacre. Then proscribed a set of people and labeled them terrorists for saying the truth and standing by it. Animal!
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by akaahs(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Let them continue to be preaching prosperity Gospel up and down.

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by qleap2all(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Those oyinbo believes fake reports too much. Where exactly are the Christian being killed in Nigeria today!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by permit(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2019
This is all lies they want to channel the attention of all these other extremists to Nigeria. They better stay back there at least countries like USA, Russia and the rest can fight them back, we are battling Boko Haram for over 12 years now abeg, extremists please stay back at usa they're your match thanks for understanding that Nigeria is a shit hoe they're not your match and you will not come and be wasting your bomb, bullet in a worthless country cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by sonofElElyon: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
You are an Antichrist crusader and your posts always give you away..
No compassion for people murdered.. All you see are Christians who deserve to die.. You have lost your humanity all because of your cancerous hatred for Jesus and his followers.. Even an atheist has more compassion than you.. One day you will learn that we are first and foremost human beings before any other thing (though you seem to have become something far less)... I only hope it won't take the loss of your loved one(s) in such gruesome circumstances like the ones suffered by these christian HUMAN BEINGS for you to regain your humanity. Perpetrators of such evils should be condemned no matter your hatred for the victims' religion..
I recommend to you the parable of Jesus that says love your neighbour as yourself.. A Jew in that parable stopped to help a Samaritan who were hated by Jews in general at that time.. The world would be a better place if you and i could just be the difference in this hate filled world

ollah2:

You said it all. Muslims in Nigeria aren't doing enough and their silence will continue affecting them. Thousands have died in the Northern region but christians have made us believe they are only christians. When crisis between christian south and muslim north happen in kaduna, only the christian south record losses as always claimed by the christians. Muslims should also use the same propaganda used against them but against the christians this time because it's obvious what these christians love is nothing but hate, hypocrisy, bigotry, sentiments etc

2 Likes

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/One_America_News_Network

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[4][5] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[6][7][8] The channel is pro-Trump.[9] Vanity Fair and The Independent in London have accused the channel of promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[10][11]

your friendly neigbourhod rightwing network

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by enemyofprogress: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Islam the religion of peace beasts
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by yrex01(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Are you serious?...

Are you for real?...

Christians are endangered species under the current evil administration... From Adamawa to Taraba.. Bauchi to kaduna south... It's a slaughter house

The world needs to know that Buhari is the worst president on the planet
sometimes some comment here will tempt someone to ditch NL.. U are self-centered, selfish n biased. 80% of boko haram victims are Muslim. Stop this stupidity n pray for peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by me69: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Christians always crying ''I'm the saint, the other ones are evil, HELPS ME Oh'' Fucking cry babies.

Book haram's victims are about 95% Muslims, the killings in the middle belt are ethnic clashes ( as the case is each ethnic group has a predominant religion which makes it look like it's religious fighting)

If they was a christian cleansing in the north by Muslim I can assure you that they won't be a single Christian community in the north. Do you by how many factors Muslims outnumber Christians in the North.

This report is rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by BruncleZuma: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
This Christian 'Fox news' Channel again...believe these clowns to your own peril.

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:
If it's about Christians, it's not ethnic, it's religious.

On a side note, don't underestimate the power of propaganda

Which propaganda?
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by Mccullum: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Ghen ghen

What is the meaning of your (ghen ghen) because I can't understand, as if action movies will happen on the false report as most elites that aware of international politics has understood that some of the western medias are liars prior to they propagate according to the view of their governments...

FAKE NEWS OF THE CENTURY!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by amustsuccess(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Yes!
Nukilia:
Nigeria has been in a war technically but everything around shows that the citizens are in denial undecided
Re: "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV by ollah2: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You are an Antichrist crusader and your posts always give you away..
No compassion for people murdered.. All you see are Christians who deserve to die.. You have lost your humanity all because of your cancerous hatred for Jesus and his followers.. Even an atheist has more compassion than you.. One day you will learn that we are first and foremost human beings before any other thing (though you seem to have become something far less)... I only hope it won't take the loss of your loved one(s) in such gruesome circumstances like the ones suffered by these christian HUMAN BEINGS for you to regain your humanity. Perpetrators of such evils should be condemned no matter your hatred for the victims' religion..
I recommend to you the parable of Jesus that says love your neighbour as yourself.. A Jew in that parable stopped to help a Samaritan who were hated by Jews in general at that time.. The world would be a better place if you and i could just be the difference in this hate filled world

Keep shut man! I don't engage braindead people neither do i discuss with bigots and hypocrites.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month / Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.