Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (48754 Views)

Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by StoneLucifer: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Brother I lived 3 decades plus of my life in the north

I was born and brought up in the north

I mingle with the high and mighty in the north

They know me very well

Ask around even on this forum

Abegi,

Who is sarrki among the northern oligarchy

I can bet you there is more to that you just said

I am a die hard Buhari

On this I will never agree to it

Like I said

I rest my case until it’s confirmed

Abegi, go and sit down in one corner
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
akaahs:

Dey there dey deceive yaself, na so una talk say herdsmen ll never attack una , weytin dey happen today?
you no hear about the fulani demon when them butcher for Edo recently?
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Euny86: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
FG is rushing to build Ruga without looking back. Pls Mr. Osibanjo where is secon niger bridge? Where is rail-way to south easth? Where is 20 million job creation for the youths? I regreted calling u pastor. I believe dat u will be used and dumped, heaven is real.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by malele(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
very well, Good morning
am ok too being indoors whole day, the weekday was a bit stressful.
are u based in lag ?
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Slynation(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Brother I lived 3 decades plus of my life in the north

I was born and brought up in the north

I mingle with the high and mighty in the north

They know me very well

Ask around even on this forum

Who is sarrki among the northern oligarchy

I can bet you there is more to that you just said

I am a die hard Buhari

On this I will never agree to it

Like I said

I rest my case until it’s confirmed
Lol...Boss it's too early to complain oO, we still have 4yrs to go, we had the chance to overcome this menace but you in particular was a major forerunner on this forum to make sure your messiah retains power......

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Sarah20A(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one that Edo state government is silent over this matter; hmmmm hope is not what am thinking ooo shocked
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Staro: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
thunder74:
The poster above me is beginning to see clearly. Nobody hates PMB but his hidden motives that are not hidden. Why must Ruga settlements start from majorly Christians dominated states and areas?
This is not going to last and definitely not going to end well.

Gbam
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Blackfire(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omoslim26:

it is as clear as a bell dat u are destined to b a fool forever. One wud hardly make a mite meaning of wat u wrote up there nd for ur info i m an owerri man nd i dare u to present any post dat paints me as a bigot
oloriburuku, alayebaje, anu ofia

E pain am.

Oro dun were nilu owerri
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Salebo: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
thunder74:
The poster above me is beginning to see clearly. Nobody hates PMB but his hidden motives that are not hidden. Why must Ruga settlements start from majorly Christians dominated states and areas?
This is not going to last and definitely not going to end well.

SHUT UP!

You HATE Buhari....
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Salebo: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
allcomage:
What buhari has ever cared for since he took power were his fulani and their cows. Useless president.
Not as useless as your wretch of a late father
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Salebo: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Warship:
Sarrki, Nigeria will disintegrate under Buhari.

Sarrki, don't be surprised if Buhari amends the constitution in order to stay longer in power so as to achieve his Fulanization agenda.

Buhari do not mean well for Nigerians but for his fellow Fulani people.

You are a lousy coward of a Numbskull!
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Salebo: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
oolametro:
Breaking News: Federal govt budget $11b to lobby SE/SS for land for the Ruga Settlement

According to the intelligence report received a few hours ago. Our agent said that the Federal budget about $11b to lobby SE/SS states for a land for the Ruga Settlement project. The states include: Anambra Abia Imo Enugu Ebonyi others are Akwa Ibom. Cross River. Bayelsa. Rivers. Delta. Edo. The states will share $1b each. It is said that the federal govt have three options to get the required hectares of land needed from the two regions.

According to the report the first will be to lobby (Bribe) the influential people in each state to help convince their people on the need to have Ruga Fulani settlement in the state and also influence or force the governor to release land for the Ruga project. The states will also be lobbied with ministerial appointment, board members into choice govt parastatals etc.

The second option will be to buy hectares of land from each state through a third party. We also learnt that the govt has met with some influential people in the affected states to begin looking for large hectares of land. Some traditional rulers are said to be involved the deal.

The third option will be to take land by forcing it on the people. This, they have done in Benue state. They will do it by creating chaos and division and disagreement among the people of the states. Which may lead to arm conflict. The government will then declare state of emergency and inviting the army and forcefully take over the states and create Ruga settlement for the Fulani

The intelligence reports also revealed that Buhari travel to Saudi Arabia immediately after the inauguration was to finalise the South west land deal with Saudi Arabia planned to hand over Buhari for the Ruga Settlement. You may recall that I once mention that the Fulani already got all the land they wanted from south west through Saudi Arabia

Bellow is the excerpt

Arab world headed by Saudi Arabia bought hectares of land in this state for Bio Fuel Agriculture. The states include: Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Gombe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau, but now we know why they bought the lands. They bought the lands for future Fulani settlement because of desertification in Fulani states and countries in Africa and also for expansion of Islam. This is the reason the Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped because they believe they are grazing on their land. The states mentioned above are the states Buhari govt wants to create Ruga settlement.

This game started long ago. Buhari was ordered by the Fulani world Council to make space for settling the Fulani as desertification encroaches. It is also in tune with their age long propensity for conquest, violence and political domination. It also is in tandem with radical Islam's jihad, which is being spearheaded by the same Fulani. Remember also his pledge that Sharia must be spread.

The Fulani attacks will bring two results. Gain more territories to resettle the Fulani and spread Islam and Sharia. The Fulani world Council is using prominent Fulanis in Nigeria like El-Rufai, Buhari, etc. to create a conducive atmosphere to resettle Fulani of West and Central Africa in Nigeria. Remember Buhari has been the main patron of the Miyetti Allah group since 1998.

These attacks started two years later in the year 2000. The first organisation that visited Buhari in Abuja and the first meeting Buhari held in Abuja after one month in office was the meeting with the OIC. The meeting was attended by all the heads of state from Muslim countries. No journalist was allowed to cover the meeting and what was discussed in the meeting has not been made open to the public, as we speak. Fulani and the Arab world colonisation of Nigeria is about to complete

What kind of stewpid senseless fake.news is this??
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Salebo: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
FIGARO00:
pls, for Christ's sake brother, make this a separate thread on its own pls pls and pls. People need to see this. Whoever has ears, let him hear.
You and the slowpoke you are replying are imbecilic.....
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
My question is who is funding the project?

When did NASS pass the bill or appropriate the money allowing this project?
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Lovelyn451(f): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
malele:

am ok too being indoors whole day, the weekday was a bit stressful.
are u based in lag ?
oh...nop
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by themanderon: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
And so it begins....................Their agenda seems to be taking shape as the day goes by
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by freeze001(f): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:

In clear terms

Boko haram agenda

I can say it’s northern power drunker driven

If you and your kind had paid attention and actively resisted this tyrant in this past elections would you be here ranting and raving like one that has gone off the deep end? He would have been removed with hos evil policies and now you are wailing. I hope becoming hos worst antagonist will actually pack a punch and yield something tangible not just noise.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by malele(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Lovelyn451:
oh...nop
my facebook id is chukwuma nkwoji wont mind if u add me
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by vicadex07(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
dont shift the balme to the advisers, he is responsible for this. This is what he wants and sadly you played a very big role In bringing forcing this man on Nigerians . So you also share in the blame too.

By the way was this account hacked

He has a farmland in Taraba. Na why e dey pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2019
I just want to know how many hectares of inherited land that helinues, metaphysical and sarrki have donated to the RUGA Next-Level grin grin
Sai APC.

cc Amatarasha lzaa adaibeku QueenSekxy Bridget95 mrchineke yarimo gaskiyamagana baysol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Lovelyn451(f): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
malele:

my facebook id is chukwuma nkwoji wont mind if u add me
I'm not on Facebook, just whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by booksrite001: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2019
lovelyn451:
I'm not on Facebook, just whatsapp

cry
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by newdawn2017(f): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2019
backnbeta:

Looks like Ekiti will take the lead undecided

I wish we can just stage a big protest on Monday and continue till Buhari resigns or listens to us for the first time!
Is emEkiti in the south?? undecided
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by backnbeta(f): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2019
newdawn2017:
Is emEkiti in the south?? undecided
Let me break it down for you ma...Technically, Nigeria is South and North before the breakdown into the six geo-political zones ma. Since Ekiti is not in the Northern geopolitical zone, it's in the Southern part undecided
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by newdawn2017(f): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
backnbeta:

Let me break it down for you ma...Technically, Nigeria is South and North before the breakdown into the six geo-political zones ma. Since Ekiti is not in the Northern geopolitical zone, it's in the Southern part undecided
My brother back to sender! undecided
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by backnbeta(f): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2019
newdawn2017:
My brother back to sender! undecided
Are you okay ma? Which one is back to sender? The fact that Ekiti is not a Northern state or what?

Las Las you go dey alright ma grin
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by newdawn2017(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
backnbeta:

Are you okay ma? Which one is back to sender? The fact that Ekiti is not a Northern state or what?

Las Las you go dey alright ma grin
the fact that Ekiti is not a southern South State.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by backnbeta(f): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
newdawn2017:
the fact that Ekiti is not a southern South State.
I give up grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.