Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip (30819 Views)

Tinubu’s Condition For Akpabio To Emerge Senate President / Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George / Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by tysontim(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2019
As for OUk the guy has come to the national table. If you like continue shouting how corrupt he is and deny him the opportunity to reach the top just like una did Roachas.

Is it bad if OUK gets to a level where he can bring major infrastructure like rails, and ports home.?

They say Tinubu is corrupt but he has networked all SW states with rails, many seaports and many appointments.

All this northers, Burutai, boss mustapha, etc do you Know how corrupt they are, but they are grabbing things for their region without making noise.

SE no be only una get corrupt people. Buhari has shown bthat This country is region or tribe first before Nigeria.
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by fergie001: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
tysontim:

U cant brag with any state in SE. The guy asked you a question? Wat do those states have Abia don't have? Wat Abians are going through other states are going through it too.

Bad roads? There are abundance of bad roads in Anambra, Imo, Enugu.
Salaries? Imo state does not pay regular salaries.
Curroption? Every gov in SE is currupt.
Poverty rate? There are more poor people in Ebonyi.

Suffering? Bad health sector? It is every where

Education? Abia is even better than all the SE states.

So tell me how is other SE stated better than Abia?

Wen next you want to compare find better states, if you can't find use Abuja instead.

All SE states are poor, is high time we realise this and put hands together to collectively make something better for future generations atleast.

That's why I love this initiative of SEDC
Except your penultimate paragraph, others didn't make sense, at least to me.....

Continue comparing corruption and poverty...
Wait for others to leave poverty, before Abia will now leave..

If Abia becomes pace-setter in devt, they will die abi?
He spoke about infrastructure, help him name it nah.....

I don't compare states...but am saying we are not running at the pace we should....
Abia is not working,don't deceive yourself or anybody with the natural industry of the Igbo man at trying to make everything work.

I hail from Umuahia,my village is a stone-throw from the Govt House, and I am telling you that Abia can do better, brag or no brag.

So because others are owing salaries, Abia must owe...
Is Abia not amongst the NDDC states?

Don't wait for others to move....... MOVE

Good Morning....won't reply you again, am off to the rape section of COZA.....
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by superlightning: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

Continue to humour yourself....
You are merry-go-rounding..

I know you were laughing at yourself when you spoke about infrastructure.....

Natural resources that were harnessed or not harnessed?
Tell me the state in Nigeria without natural resource, is mineral resources exclusive to Abia State..is that an achievement?

I don't know your age but you can't claim to know the internal workings of this Abia State than I do, so shove it up.....

People like you will go out and even say the Gov is not owing....
Is Abia State where its suppose to be?
(Don't know what gives you the impression as the only Abian here)
You don't make noise about your achievements,name them nah....

Don't worry, continue typing epistles......

when I type the achievements of abia state, it is still sadists like you that would still downplay them. more so, typing the achievements indicate plea for approval and acceptance from you lots, so I won't type them because I don't need your approval. your sadism is inconsequential.

but to help you a little, try Google on abia ease of doing business as well as educational performance. click on in-roads constructed by abia govt. if you don't get anything positive, then your sadism is irredeemable.

anambra state are owing health workers too, just last week, they embarked on strike. so please stop making the salary issue an abia only issue.
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by superlightning: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

Except your penultimate paragraph, others didn't make sense, at least to me.....

Continue comparing corruption and poverty...

He spoke about infrastructure, help him name it nah.....

I don't compare states...but am saying we are not running at the pace we should....
Abia is not working,don't deceive yourself or anybody with the natural industry of the Igbo man at trying to make everything work.

I hail from Umuahia,my village is a stone-throw from the Govt House, and I am telling you that Abia can do better, brag or no brag.

So because others are owing salaries, Abia must owe...

Don't wait for others to move....... MOVE

Good Morning....won't reply you again, am off to the rape section of COZA.....

shebi you don run throw way? sadist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by superlightning: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

Projects done well?
The centre-table in Osisioma?

Who and who do they pay the salaries to?

Abeg go and nyansh down somewhere
Ndi oso-chi egbu

why not face your Anambra state and stop attacking abia? follow the link:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/14/anambra-doctors-begin-indefinite-strike

don't come and deny you are not from anambra o.... even if you do, you are a confirmed SADIST.
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by Shashar: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

Except your penultimate paragraph, others didn't make sense, at least to me.
Continue comparing corruption and poverty.
He spoke about infrastructure, help him name it nah.
I don't compare states.but am saying we are not running at the pace we should.
So because others are owing salaries, Abia must owe.
Don't wait for others to move.

lol.akpa amu keep shouting i'm from abia bla bla bla,u 4got that abians dont have complex issues,they are champions.So,keep wasting ur time trying to bring one of the best state and people in nigeria down.
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by fergie001: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Shashar:
lol.akpa amu keep shouting i'm from abia bla bla bla,u 4got that abians dont have complex issues,they are champions.So,keep wasting ur time trying to bring one of the best state and people in nigeria down.
lalasticlala
Rule 2...we are not animals here
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by fergie001: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

don't come and deny you are not from anambra o.... even if you do, you are a confirmed SADIST.
Noted....thanks for giving me a second state....e kotala
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by Shashar: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

we know the only people/state with inferiority complex on this forum,lol.i bet e can only try that shit on nairaland,e wont dare try that with an abian offline,dey should continue hating,the present generation of abia children will suprise them.Make dem go check waec and jamb stat to know wetin dey happen.Abia is Gods own state wether dey like am or not.
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by fergie001: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
SADIST: A person who derives pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain or humiliation on others.

Some people will just use English they can't decipher....I won't want us to engage ourselves in here so we don't wash our dirty linens in public lest others jeer....
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by Shashar: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:
SADIST: A person who derives pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain or humiliation on others.

Some people will just use English they can't decipher....I won't want us to engage ourselves in here so we don't wash our dirty linens in public lest others jeer....

So because u commet and visit politics section,u are now a politician?Guy u dull no be small lols.been even think say the akpa amu i dey quote get small sense self.bye
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by superlightning: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

chai.... mugu 101

you derive pleasure (or even orgasm) from humiliating others. its what keeps your self esteem stable
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by superlightning: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Shashar:
we know the only people/state with inferiority complex on this forum,lol.i bet e can only try that shit on nairaland,e wont dare try that with an abian offline,dey should continue hating,the present generation of abia children will suprise them.Make dem go check waec and jamb stat to know wetin dey happen.Abia is Gods own state wether dey like am or not.

My brother don't mind them.
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by superlightning: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

here, check the comprehensive definition. olodo

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/sadist
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by booksrite001: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2019
superlightning:
shebi you don run throw way? sadist.

lipsrsealed
Re: Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip by Justiceleague1: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yes fvckin my ugly mum

UsmanDanAdolfhitlerxxx
Mental

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest / Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.