Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari (30803 Views)

Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by naptu2: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2022
See previous threads here: Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures)

NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom

Catalyst� @aminullahie

I would like to use this medium to express my sincere apologies to those I’ve hurt especially our mother, Aisha Buhari it was never my intention to hurt your feelings and insha Allah I will change for the better. However, I’m also grateful for your forgiveness, thank u mama

https://twitter.com/aminullahie/status/1599155504106049537

Catalyst� @aminullahie

I would also like to use this medium to express my heartfelt gratitude toward those that helped me go through the darkest hours of my life, man cannot escape his destiny but my incidence should serve as a lesson to all of us. Thank you all and one love

https://twitter.com/aminullahie/status/1599156530808397824

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by naptu2: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Reactions.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Abdul05: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Unbelievable. ..

So Aminu Adamu too, can talk like someone who uses his brain to speak...?

Thank God for mama...she did well.. grin

That thoroughly beaten really works..l swear. . grin cheesy

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Kriss216: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2022
The oppressed and oppressor are all mad!

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2022
....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

Welcome Aminu! Now, let's see your apology for supporting the killers of Deborah Samuel if truly you felt remorse for your action against the first lady and you both acted in good conscience.

Meanwhile, "No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' - Late Dele Giwa.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by ShaqFu: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Good for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Aminu Adamu your apology is accepted. Go and sin no more!
This is the effect of good cultural heritage, orientation and inclination.

I already know that those people that wake up their parents with leg kick & slap won't appreciate this.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by BigYash: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Stupid boy undecided. Maybe he thought by apologizing, the first lady abi last lady will give him appointment undecided If not for nigerians that protested against your unlawful arrest by that hippopotamus you are calling mother now,you would have spent years in jail . Mugu!

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by JASONjnr(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
He got what he deserved.....

The moment the other tweet surfaces...The extremists stood up to intervene to avoid mockery.....

His release was rapid and very fast....

I'm sure, he was also given a token of what Aisha Buhari was eating to grow that fat ....We will see him grow fat also...

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by plaindealer: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2022
This is how you find balance in life.

Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake

I did not say a word or attack this young man simply because of freedom of speech, but insulting, denigrating and body shaming people, especially folks old enough to be your mother or your father is going too far.

I'm happy for the young man for acknowledging his error and publicly making amends, this is a noble character and a good way forward.

The fake and crocodile tears supporters defending him were in it for their own vile and disgusting reasons, these characters care less about their own parents, they have zero respect for their elders, and they slaughter and force their own parents to sit at home or get killed like common chicken.

What a great happy ending for the young man, sin no more.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Penguin2: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2022
The moment they discovered he was a religious bigot, they granted him automatic clemency.

Young terrorist in the making.

I got my eyes on you, boy.

Ndi ala!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by fuckJones(f): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2022
this one pain obituary people, they want to use this boy to start another protest.
Aisha shame them all

15 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Tinubuadvocate: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2022
A sad moment in your life indeed making allegation without evidence. You should thank Buhari that calm the situation.

52 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Any negative utterance about Deborah.....

Repent!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2022
But it's not hunting those who even killed her, why?
Stop this crap, this is not stone age
Ladiesdoctor:
Spirit of Deborah is hunting him.

Repent!!!!!!

58 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2022
His religious extremism is too bad

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by unclejb2(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2022
The terrorist sympathizer. I guess Buhari released him because of his extremist tendencies

14 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by inoki247: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2022
lol People be coming online to say jargons and when hand touch dem dey become humble.....

Some people can only abuse u online if dem see u for real life dem go quiet.....

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Nairalander248: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2022
This one is forced apology with Benefits, they even use plane carry am go back
Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Falseprofet2: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2022
sad
Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2022
undecided

APc evil Party : You will be released only if you apologize and demonize yourself....

Victim : so if I do it, i will go home and see my family..

APc evil party : of course, not only that, you will meet the president and I'm sure he has an envelope for you...a big brown envelope.. kikiki

Victim : okay, i will do it, please get me out of here ... sobs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Risingblue008(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2022
This guy is a Cow since I found out that he supported the killing of Deborah

I just wish he would have rot in jail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by FunkeAyorinde: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.
waste of time
Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by plaindealer: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
I wonder how the boy land inside private jet to go home..

grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by C2Ok: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Never cared about this dude tongue

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Hh
Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by Victorclean1: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2022
We want to see the manifesto of Obi-datti. Nairaland put it here for downloading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari by tesppidd: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Stupid boy, Next time go and run your mouth simply because you have social media to abuse.

Without any shred of evidence someone just wakes up and declares that a woman is getting fat because she is stealing money, especially when the woman's fatness might be as a result of a health issue and she isn't even holding any government position.

Not supporting Aisha but people need to be sensible with what they spew recklessly on social media.

Many people on nairaland are guilty of this, they think that having nairaland and twitter accounts is an avenue to be stupid.

And by the way, more woe betides him for that comment on Deborah's murder.

56 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed / #iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.