Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,419 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation (49080 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by victorazyvictor(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
teadrake:
As someone earlier posted,this is the year of testimony for rapist.
I wonder what took her so long to reveal such.

If there was a rape.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by chordrylateral(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Barbequeman:
The woman is lying about been a virgin, am not supporting d pastor nor blaming d woman but what I know vividly is that there's no Way a man can rape a virgin successfully if she's struggling with d rapist. No Way
There are two things involved
1. Is either d girl was no more a virgin then or
2.she submitted herself for d pastor to penetrate and she might enjoyed it.
My own views is that this woman is trying to cover something that's y she came up with this. I remembered some weeks ago when a woman told
Timi dakolo to have a DNA test of all his baby that pastor fatoyinbo is father to one of his child. A lot of people mock d lady, abuse her and call her so many names and now BUSOLA has come out to accused d pastor of a RAPE. WE all should look into this issues and reason well. My opinion though.
SAY NO TO RAPE AND AT D SAME TIME SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS ✌ ✌

On point

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black / DonJazzy: Why I Don't Dash Money Again, Don Jazzy's Reply To A Fan (pic) / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.