Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio (15968 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by freshMallam1122: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
RobbStark:
Why won't they clash.....

Abeg they shud continue fighting till our golden gov Udom is done with them.
your golden governor... u ar a mofos... an ur are blaming buhari for your joblessness.. why ur so call golden governor can't give u a job worth of 50k salary a month... u should be ashamed of ur self political biggot... can't u think away from politics, can't u think beyond your words an capacity.. toothpicks an tomato labourer...

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by pally123: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2019
They don't know that Ibanga 'chopped' more than half of the money. They just used the useless Nsima as a cash cow during that period. Na now him eyes don clear
Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by peesleem(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by wiseone28: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
freshMallam1122:
your golden governor... u ar a mofos... an ur are blaming buhari for your joblessness.. why ur so call golden governor can't give u a job worth of 50k salary a month... u should be ashamed of ur self political biggot... can't u think away from politics, can't u think beyond your words an capacity.. toothpicks an tomato labourer...
I wish you can open is skull and put this words

Golden governor my foot

When he leaves office he will still be the one to talk nonsense abt his golden governor
Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by ufuosman(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Day just break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by RobbStark(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
freshMallam1122:

Me jobless, I laff at you in your village language.
What concerns Buhari in my post.

your entire village people including your household are mofos.
I really do not have time exchanging words with you.
You are not worth it.

you rotten mallam and Buhari are the reason there is too much blood in the land.

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by Annie939(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
who the gods want to kill they first made he or she made Nsime

Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by JonCina(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
eawosoga:
Sales of USA used laptop is our business.

Warranty dey!!!

Make your order now

Please, dm me.
Re: Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio by booksrite001: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2019
ufuosman:
Day just break

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP / 2023: APC Chieftains, Hundreds Of Supporters Defect To PDP / NERC Introduces N25,000 Levy On Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.