Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey (582 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spotted With A Tall Zambian Lady (see Photos) / Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Cimboltv: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2019
VIDEO: Teenager catches toddler who fell from an open window in Istanbul

Security camera footage has been taken of 17-year-old Feuzi Zabaat catching a toddler as she fell from a second-floor open window in Istanbul.

Two-year-old Dora Muhammed fell from an open window on Thursday and was caught before she reached the ground by the Algerian teenager. She was unhurt in the incident.

Feuzi said: “I was walking down the road when I saw a two-year-old girl hanging from a window. I walked closer to her, and as she fell I held on to her.”

Izzet Bayir, an eyewitness at the scene, said: “I was walking from the top of the street toward the bottom. I saw this man looking up, it caught my attention, ‘what’s happening?’ And I saw that this little girl was about to fall.

“This lion of a person caught this child in mid-air and reunited her with her family.”

Dora’s father Yusuf Muhammed gave Feuzi a 200 Turkish Lira (around €35) reward for saving his daughter.

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2rrs7THnI

1 Like

Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Cimboltv: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Birdeyeview: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Cimboltv: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Front page material

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Ishlove
Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Aliencraft(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Wow...
The real super hero cool
Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by TANID(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Cimboltv:
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Ishlove Dominique
After Cut Pic

1 Like

Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by michlins(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
€35 is damn too small. Hospital bill in case of a fracture is what. And don't tell me he didn't do it for money. He's an immigrant and so every cent if important to him
Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2019
michlins:
€35 is damn too small. Hospital bill in case of a fracture is what. And don't tell me he didn't do it for money. He's an immigrant and so every cent if important to him
He should've let the kid fall and die because he doesn't need money?
Re: How A 17 Years Old Boy Catches Toddler Who Fell From A Tall Building In Turkey by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
michlins:

an immigrant ? nope , a tourist (according to most source i have seen) . turkey is one of the favorit destination for algerian tourists ( close to 250.000 algerian tourists visited turkey last year) wink ,

and the immigrant is the syrian father and his daughter ! so i m sur the young algerian will spend a nice evening with this small amount of money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect / How We Convinced Embattled Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Step Down- Funke Adejumo / How Butt Surgery Boosted My Self Confidence – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.