Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,480 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front (53777 Views)

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by donate(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
HimName:
[s][/s]
IPOB lying team member spotted.
Buhari created Jonathan's family.

buhari created jonathan family? how and when?
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Staro: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Masterclass32:
The only thing that matters to Buhari is to RUGA the whole country.

I tell you
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by BobRisky5050: 2:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Who cares!!! No one but ur family and friends ��� as for buratai... flush out tired Nd frustrated personnel... after all northerners still Dey rush army form ���
Buking1:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/boko-haram-army-officer-replies-buratai-from-battle-front/
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by nkemjacob2(m): 4:48am On Jun 30, 2019
All those billions of dollars buhari has been approving, where is it going to? Chai. We have been scammed.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by lexy2014: 5:15am On Jun 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
stuffs like this if verified suppose to trend..not regina daniels, bobrisky and coza

Bless u 4 ur comment. A storm is brewing& Nigerians are stuck on d trivialities u mentioned. BBN will follow soon.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by lexy2014: 5:17am On Jun 30, 2019
mechanics:
How I wish our president will see this, it's disheartening for the military authorities not to provide modern equipment for our officers to fight BHTs.

Which president? Let him watch d video or witness d carnage @ d war front, he won't b moved
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by lexy2014: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Charly68:
These men won't allow the war to end..they are deceiving Buhari up and down.. Boko Haram war is now their cash cow..ask them how much they waste every month and the miscreants still have super power weapons more than the boys on war front.. .When they are through with their hypocrisy we shall see where they will end.

Nobody is deceiving buhari
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by mechanics(m): 5:32am On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Which president? Let him watch d video or witness d carnage @ d war front, he won't b moved
Lol, Mr Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Amah70:

But there are millions of Northern Nigerian Moslems in sympathy with having a theocratic state of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system. It's for the same type of Nigeria Boko Haram has severally said its fighting for.
Which side of the divide are you on?
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by EagleNest(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2019
How come Buhari could not defeat Boko Haram? In 2015 he gave us the impression that he had the magic wand to destroy BH. How come after 4 years we are still hearing this story? BH should have been finished by now.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Cyberfemtex(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Those soldiers suffer alot, i remember when one called my popsy and told me he might be dead in some minutes that the Boko Haram are really killing everyone around him and that he could not escape with the truck that brought them.
He survived sha, but he said he knew he was unconscious and later woke up in d night. Then he found his way back to town.
Shits happened, those peeps drinks their urine when there's no water.

Rennnaisance is coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Kapachumarimari: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Fineman87:
Fake news

Man youre the most hopeless man in this Nigeria wasn't your fault if your brother was among the late soldiers yoi'd understand better bunches of Fool and idiot
Eleribu
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Trendishine: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2019
THE ENEMIES THE ARMY TROOPS SHOULD BE FACING WITH THOSE GUNS IS THOSE BASTARD AND POLITICIANS IN GOVERNMENT, STARTING FROM BURANTAI.. BOKO HARAM IS THE TOOL OF THIS BASTARD CRIMINALS , POLITICIANS AND NORTHERN GENERALS IN THE ARMY.. TURN THAT BARREL OF UR GUN TO THE RYT ENEMIES.. NOW RUGA? . IN SOME OTHER CLIMES, A VERY SERIOUS N DISASTROUS COUPS ONTOP OF THIS BASTARD WLD HAVE TAKEN PLACE LONG AGO.. BUT MAKE THEM CONTINUE, NA SO E DEY START... WEN E HAPPEN ALL NIGERIANS PUT TOGETHER GO JOIN HAND TO SEE THEM WIPED OUT, THEN NIGERIA SEPERATE IN PEACE... ENEMIES OF THE STATE AND PPL ARE IN GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY HIERARCHY..
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Gbengazzee(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2019
What many of us don't know is that Nigeria is still under indirect rule of military. The two major problems of Nigeria is the Military and the judiciary. In some countries military is a blessing while in Nigeria they are a curse.

We complain of PMB leaving Buratai in office despite evidences of incapability to handle the issues of Boko Haram, but not minding that PMB would not want to suffer the same fate that befell him in his old military days, he would rather prefer to have a trusted allie has his military head than being overthrow and also knowing well that the issue of Boko Haram is a cash cow for these ogas at the top.

For Nigerians to overcome her problem it would take one from the Military that understands the running of Nigeria and the unseen hands that are at work in the corridors of power bringing down the development and growth of Nigeria for their selfish gains. No democratic government can liberate Nigeria. Its either a military rule or revolution.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by dumahi(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
HimName:

IPOB lying team member spotted.

Buhari created Jonathan's family.

[/s]

You have misquoted Jonathan terribly. The easy-going fool was only trying to love the unlovable. Now, let the idiot come here and see how the cow-brains he was trying to accommodate have twisted his statement. No wonder this people value cow lives above human lives. It's because they are cow kinds with cow-brains.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by saudah(f): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
stuffs like this if verified suppose to trend..not regina daniels, bobrisky and coza
Truth be told these report is nothing but the truth,Is just that the soldiers and officer there are afraid of victimization,but is nothing but the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by deltateam: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2019
The only way to end this insurgence is for Buhari to order Buratai to lead the assault himself.

I doubt he would have time to engage the media. Equip him with same rusty AK47.

Failure to comply with that direct order would make him sacked, another replacement would be given same directive.

Don't come back to Abuja or leave Sambisa unless Book Haram is defeated.

In less than 2 months, success story will emerge.

Dasuki gate comes to mind. Upon all the huge money tabled for military equipment procurement, it was an embarrassment that the military ordered for drone from Jumia worth not more than #50000

https://www./drones/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-o7R1OCQ4wIVCbrtCh1WiggyEAAYASAAEgI70PD_BwE
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by btee13(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2019
For every soldier that lost his or her life on the battlefield somebody within the the military is benefiting (via family compensation diversion or reinvest it for personal use) so what do u think the beneficiaries would want ........and also FG should beam there light on some of these NGOs cos they are pipe use in funding this terrorist. Imagine Nigeria Army borrow equipment. I hail our Nigeria Army at the battlefield they are the best.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by clintino700(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Lots of death of soldeirs would have been avoided, if the COAS managed the funds coming in...
The military is sabotaged and this war is a business to some top men in the country.
I love the military but with my findings, it takes the grace of God to make it alive.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by West2019(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fineman87:
Fake news
tell us the truth news foolish .
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Newmans: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Now I know why other parts of the glob are not helping not that they are less consigned but they see from outside they know better than us they gets information b/4 us here,God help Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by kenedy175(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Let's make this trend please. These are real issues bothering this nation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is it against the law to resign from the military? What I just read is nonsense. If I were in their shoe, I will immediately resign
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by uba1991: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2019
This is absolutely the truth of what is going on.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by uba1991: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2019
misterme:
Is it against the law to resign from the military? What I just read is nonsense. If I were in their shoe, I will immediately resign
u can't resign during war, else you will b charge of treason
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by booksrite001: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
cyberfemtex:
Those soldiers suffer alot, i remember when one called my popsy and told me he might be dead in some minutes that the Boko Haram are really killing everyone around him and that he could not escape with the truck that brought them.He survived sha, but he said he knew he was unconscious and later woke up in d night. Then he found his way back to town. Shits happened, those peeps drinks their urine when there's no water.Rennnaisance is coming!

tongue
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by shegzhkn: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
onegig:
I knew Nigeria was gone when I saw the kind of guns and tactics the Nigerian Army deployed to guard a whole camp housing 2000 Corp members.

I would do better at surveillance than they did. I feel for those who have to depend on such in the North East for protection.

Sire please am curious about your opinion , do you mind elaborating your experience on how they performed that pisses you off and the weakness alongside strength.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.