Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front (53779 Views)

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by JonDon12: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Buratai should have been fired a long time ago. How can they win with statement like that.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by RemiTinubu(f): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Destroyerofyeeb:
And you think I'd open with the same email or username? You're daft and really dumb
[/s]
trash
i don't care bro
my job is to clamp down on miscreants and unless you repent and follow nairaland rules judiciously
I'll find you and report you to mynd44 and lalasticlala
smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by jamace(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
JonDon12:
Buratai should have been fired a long time ago. How can they win with statement like that.

Sadly, Buhari neither knows how to hire nor fire only the cabal does. Naija is on auto drive.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
How I wish our president will see this, it's disheartening for the military authorities not to provide modern equipment for our officers to fight BHTs.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by hybridblood07(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
You that can see it, please prove it..
AstralBody:
Shut it. Aren't u seeing the writing on d wall? Keep leaving in fake, hypocritical life.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by MobilityExpress: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is very bad. Many of the military top hierarchy need to be tried for treason. Imagine the kind of horrible treatment the ground troops are facing in the battlefield. How can they win when they have been handicapped by the system? Our military hierarchy needs overhauling. May God bless all our troops in the battlefield fighting day and night to preserve our freedoms. Thank you for you diligence and sacrifices. May God bless your families and keep you safe. May your labor of love never be in vain.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb next time don't write nonsense on NL. Create another moniker and watch it banned the moment you post inciteful comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by TSRC: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
jonathan and dasuki are no longer there.

This is the fifth year of the buhari presidency.

Why is the military still unequipped, morale low and information leaking like a sieve.?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Offpoint: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
suitlovers:

grin grin grin grin "Federal government should set aside a day in the last week of every June for COZA remembrance or celebration"

This guy is funny!!!

Please which country do you live in, I need to have a hand-shake with you.

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

lol, no true naw
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Flashlaundry(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by HeavenShield: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know why those so called EFCC ppl can't investigate these ARMY ppl. Their own corruption eh... Terrible that some ppl are feeding fat from Chaos..and human blood on the battle field.. sad
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Mynightmare: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
ruggedtimi:
stuffs like this if verified suppose to trend..not regina daniels, bobrisky and coza
bro this needs no further verification ,this is pure truth
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Solidkay(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
When you politicize everything,
selfish and heartless thieves.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Shaev7(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mosquitoes perched on my hands, and I let them bite me completely.
Right?
Lols.
I just don't know who the NA fighting BH are complaining to.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by EricBloodAxe: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
In the end i pity northern Nigeria. If this bokoharam menace spirals out of control and the strength of men available to repel them is no more, the north will suffer for it. I wonder what the northern elites are doing playing with terror at their backyards. Will they run into niger and chad as refugees? Or will they migrate to other regions as IDPs? I fear for the north.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by ajayiopy: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Buking1:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/boko-haram-army-officer-replies-buratai-from-battle-front/
IF YOU STILL CONSIDER BRUTAI AS AN ARMY YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. HE IS A BUSINESS MAN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by abels(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
you are a fool i swear, just a fool...buhari kill you there...
Fineman87:
Fake news
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by koyeni(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
I've always known this boko boys are not as 'powerful' as portrayed. The military is not just doing things right cos of what they stand to gain

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by femicyrus(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
it is better to protest and go to prison than to die like a chicken in the hands of a well equipped bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by deltateam: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
vastolord4:
Army replied buratai! Buratai is the army and the army is Buratai. . U guys are still not ready for Nigeria. ."one day a sinner man go die!"

Really? To stone you shit dey hungry me. angry
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by deltateam: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenShield:
I don't know why those so called EFCC ppl can't investigate these ARMY ppl. Their own corruption eh... Terrible that some ppl are feeding fat from Chaos..and human blood on the battle field.. sad

EFCC investigate army? Are you dreaming? They can't.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by akinemma1: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
All is well.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by wink2015(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by cool318(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
TSRC:
jonathan and dasuki are no longer there.

This is the fifth year of the buhari presidency.

Why is the military still unequipped, morale low and information leaking like a sieve.?

I guess has not seen this thread by now
he will be busy blaming Dasuki
APC and their cohorts, demented scalawags

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by tochukwu75(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Masterclass32:
The only thing that matters to Buhari is to RUGA the whole country.

FG TO RUGALIZE NIGERIA WITH FULANI COW SETTLEMENT.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Amah70: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
radiokilla:
There is also confusion. On a good day, we could be advancing after receiving intelligence. We will get a call, maybe from one General in Abuja who will say, gentlemen, pin down, pause. That is when you are set to give a massive devastation to the enemies. In the next hour, we will get a call again to advance, before we get there, we would realize that all the enemies have gone. The General may mean well based on intelligence made available to him. But it could also be pure sabotage. That is what I call conspiracy of silence. That’s confusion.

Wow I always knew there is a sabotage. They stay in their cosy homes in Abuja and place calls instead of being on the battlefield.
That ambush in 2014 still remains in my memory. how did book haram gain access to a classified information that the army were coming?

Lalasticlala this is front page material. Our future is being raped.

But there are millions of Northern Nigerian Moslems in sympathy with having a theocratic state of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system. It's for the same type of Nigeria Boko Haram has severally said its fighting for.
Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
I know officers fighting Boko Haram are majorly from southern part of Nigeria, my advice to you is to desert now and come back home. There are saboteurs benefitting from this war at the expense of officers' lives.

Nigeria is not worth dieing for as the Nigeria's chief security Officer is partisan and nepotic, even as he tries to fulanise all parts of Nigeria, by killing all the gallant southern soldiers in war front.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front by SolexOlenin(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hallenjay:
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S ARMY AND WHO'S BURANTAI... SILLY U
who's this lazy idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.