Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,737 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" (34654 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Petersamuel8(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=TechCapon post=79786916]pregnant for her hubby? That's not enough reason to banish them from church? [/quote

it happen twice and not ones, as a choral director what standard are they setting for others to follow?
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by gcof(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Paabiodun:
All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

What some of you don't knw is that most celebrities(female) use to date some pastors but once the pastor done with them he moves to other female celeb on list and this makes them jealous and find all the way to put him down.

That is reason some female Caleb support her(bisola), and most of them will mentioned he has done this to my friend while they were the real victim that chop the rod.

I stand alone.
i stand with you bro grin
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by TechCapon(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=Petersamuel8 post=79787048][/quote]hmmmm
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by datigbogirl: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Petersamuel8:
step down for what ? because of an accusation that only her and her husband are the witnesses? to even think that both of them are sent parking from the church is already suspicious

A pastor having sleeping consensually with women in Nigeria is now rape...
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by datigbogirl: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rosay15:
This the only man that have sense from member that are busy defending their pastor. I think he has heard a lot of things about him that made him have a second thought.

I see that your young sweet bweast oh, would you care for this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by segun18(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wao! This Pastor has been condemn to death already on Social Media without even appearing in Court?

Doesn't it mean we should wave of the due process of Law ..Police Investigation ,Court appearance and just send him to jail? I hate Rape in every form and I believe Rapist must be given the highest punishment but why did the girl (Bisola) stay behind in Church after she was allegedly Raped?

I learnt the girl got 2 kids out of wedlock before she was forcefully compelled with Dikolo to marry.

My mind is running wild based on all she has said.

I feel for her but her allegations without substantial evidence will be thrown out in Court.

If the Pastor really really Raped her then only God will have mercy on him.

Men out there Pls be careful in the way you check out of Relationships or else you might be in trouble in future.

If you are A Rapist out there seek help quickly or the Law will soon come after you.
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Scolari020(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
His he The sensible person among the congregation of COZA that got meaningful words to say to their pastor
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by YoungAncient1: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
That's the right thing to do actually. Step down and go and be by your wife to console her. Also, submit yourself to the leadership(elders) of the church. That is why the senior pastor shouldn't be so powerful; he should be subject to the church.
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Skmoda360(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:
Make he step down Can you?
lol.....he will never step down lailai
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Akmike1983: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Guy relax, ur writeup don do abt dis matter let d law lead d way
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by goodyvin02(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
to think that this man is a senior member is really sad......
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by myk2mic: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
The only thing am confused abt is the yr the rape saga took place, cos I graduated from uni ilorin nd came in contact with coza during my final year wen they moved from ilorin town to tanke the community where ilorin is located. He ND his wife rented a room in a hotel / hostel called ababo ( hope I got the spelling right) where most of my guys where staying as well nd he was driving this old Toyota crown car probably given you him by his dad. The church rented a hall also on tanke Rd next to the private estate (aliyu estate)where I stayed throughout my stay in ilorin which was how I became a member though a nominal one.

But the guy had swag back then ohhh, coza swept like wild fire wen he got to tanke, even rhema chapel that was the biggest church back lost members to coza ,choir members ported to the newest church in tanke, cultists renounced their membership ND run girls on campus gave up their old ways, .

Don't know where the guy lost it Sha but I guess hidden somewhere in the depths of his heart was still lust for women which was never delt with.
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Fake member. Just say you no like am before. How can a member be telling his pastor to step down and in public too? I no blame una. Na wetin all dis mushroom churches don turn Christianity to be dat
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by chrisaria(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
olaBC007:

It's like u have mucus in ur brain
the person with mucus is acusin others of mucus in their brain
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by chrisaria(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Step down for what? You put jazz for mouth?
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2019
I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard for his site, since here every material is quality based information.

4th Of July Images
Happy 4th Of July Quotes

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website needs far more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

4th Of July Images
4th Of July Images 2019
4th Of July Images

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Hello to all, it’s genuinely a nice for me to go to see this web site, it contains precious Information.

4th Of July Images
Happy 4th Of July GIF

4th Of July Image

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2019
After looking at a number of the blog articles on your site, I seriously like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.

4th Of July Images
Fourth Of July Images
4th Of July Images

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by booksrite001: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
datigbogirl:
I see that your young sweet bweast oh, would you care for this

wink
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by datigbogirl: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

wink

Baddest smiley
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2019
I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard for his site, since here every material is quality based information.

Happy Birthday Images
Happy Birthday Photos
Happy Birthday Photos
Happy Bday Images

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 4:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Good Morning Images:- A Morning is the beginning part of the day. Every day we wake up in the morning and do some certain things as we use to do in our daily life. And in the 21st century, the very first thing that we do in the morning is checking our phone.
Good Morning Images
Good Morning Images
Good Morning Picture
Good Morning Images

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by rohit008: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Happy Veterans Day Images:- Every year we USA citizens celebrate Veterans Day in honor and respect of all military veterans. Veterans Day is a national celebration that we celebrate annually on the 11th of November. Like every year this time we are also sharing some awesome Veterans Day Photos
, Veterans Day Pictures, Photos, Pics for our lovely readers. If you are a regular visitor to our blog then you know this is the best place. To get unique and best images every time. There are some similar celebrations also about soldiers that we celebrate every year like Memorial Day, Armistice Day and Remembrance Day. This is the day that is all about Veterans who are serving in the army for the nation. Soldiers of the Americal army are known as Veterans.
Veterans Day Images
Veterans Day Wallpapers
Thank You Veterans Day Images

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back / Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.