Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday (33773 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:
Happy birthday Mrs E-money. May you not be rapped.

You keep looking prettier each year. Incase you want a young blood to hit you up in places your husband can't, DM me wink kiss
SMH... Don't forget u registered ur nairaland account with a verified email addresses plus you have been responding to emails. If say my wife you talked about like that. 8 days kpere, I go come pick u from ur house. Nonsense pikin!��

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by MrGerald(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Did E-money tell you guys he's a billionaire? putting unnecessary burden on people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by saucelake231(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
tunary:
Does he deals on cars also
he is into logistics too...5star logistics.... shipment, clearing and forwarding AGENT.......
he clears most of our cars.
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Mynightmare: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Coza got this week sorry e-money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by mamajj17(f): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Money and Taste are Two different Words Sha, E- Money sorry to say yr Wife needs more to learn concerning Outfit.....This is called Power Rangers Costume grin grin Am not a Fan. Anyways Happy Birthday
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Habeyy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Life is good

Having God,and money makes it sweeter
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Divay22(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:
Happy birthday Mrs E-money. May you not be rapped.

You keep looking prettier each year. Incase you want a young blood to hit you up in places your husband can't, DM me wink kiss
grin grin grin
Ole
Goan marry your own. Uncle still dey fire well tongue
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by immaq8(f): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
overdrive:
Does emoney sell cars
No, he sells Laptop lipsrsealed
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by oduz: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
mamajj17:
Money and Taste are Two different Words Sha, E- Money sorry to say yr Wife needs more to learn concerning Outfit.....This is called Power Rangers Costume grin grin Am not a Fan. Anyways Happy Birthday

Well, probably this is for him, the Best, money can buy, others may trade in different terms cool

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by pussyeater(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
TSRC:

You are beautiful. I hope you don't mind me saying that.
My broda be careful of what you say. Think about 10 years from now! If you know, you know undecided
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by TSRC: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
pussyeater:

My broda be careful of what you say. Think about 10 years from now! If you know, you know undecided
lol.
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Burgerlomo: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by engrjacuzzi: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
hope Pst Fatoyinbo abì Fatoyingbo never sleep with your wide before?
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by yourdj2(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2019
E-money....and E-wife
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Globalodds59: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2019
yourdj2:
E-money....and E-wife

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by booksrite001: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
mrgerald:
Did E-money tell you guys he's a billionaire? putting unnecessary burden on people.

shocked
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by booksrite001: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
mynightmare:
Coza got this week sorry e-money

cry
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Slimsly100(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
TSRC:

You are beautiful. I hope you don't mind me saying that.

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gives Out His New Customized Diamond To A Lady (Pics, Video) / Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" / Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.