Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo (coza) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo (coza) (516 Views)

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo (coza) by Bondage(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo

This is my logical, unbiased,and not emotional take on what must have happened between those two. Fatoyinbo slept with Busola, but didn't rape her as been paraded about. Busola and Timi are being economical with the truth, and most likely decided to speak out because they were about to be outed by people who know them before we did. They decided to play victims, after all, Fatoyinbo has a bad reputation already when it comes to sleeping with girls. Mind you I never liked that man ever since the Ese Walters saga. Unlike these useless bandwagon so called celebrities, I believed her story. But, no celebrity came out to support her, they instead questioned her sanity. For these so called celebrities, they only support theirs and only speak out when it has to do with their own @RMD, @Rita Dominic,@ Davido etc. Ese's story holds more water than this white wash story going round. She never accused him of rape, rather stated that she slept with a supposedly man of God.
These girls are attracted to this man, who deceives them with sweet talks, and they get carried away. He sleeps with them, then leaves them heartbroken without looking back. They then realise they've been used. A woman scorned anybody? Fatoyinbo said he's never raped anyone, and I believe that. He instead made them come to him, then he takes advantage of them. I'm glad this story broke out. Fatoyinbo is guilty of deceiving young girls into sleeping with him. Girls that trust him as a supposedly man of God. I'm glad he's sitting on coal fire. Fatoyinbo, you're scum in the highest order. People like you should be banished from civilization.
Timi, you say it's the right time. Really? I believe you're trying to gain pity to revive your dead carrier. You're now seen as the hero��. You probably started sleeping with her when you heard your pastor had slept with her, so decided to join the cue. She got pregnant, you wanted to escape, you were not given the chance to. But it all ended well anyways. You got married, fell in love, and the rest is history.
Busola, you didn't come out earlier, because you know the truth of what really happened, but now capitalising on your husband's so called celebrity status. Victims of rape are always seen as hero's when they speak out, how much more if the victim has celebrity status.
You so called celebrities, we've read and heard of confirmed not assumed rape cases, how many of you have screamed out support for the victims? Yeah right, they are not celebrities. Just like you all celebrated Rita Daniels marriage to Ned, despite their age difference. Now if it were a Muslim, hell would break lose with #child not bride. Your double standardness to issues should be applauded. I'm Christian, Catholic by the way, so have nothing to gain by my stand on both issues of Busola and Regina.
Those of you who want to carry placards in Abuja, how many times have you carried placards to fight rape in favour of unknown victims? Ooops, they're not celebrities, right!
@RMD, and other celebs that are not worth mentioning, youths commit suicide everyday, people are weeping from daily suffering while you guys flaunt your wealth on Instagram. Kindly remember to break the internet by coming together and speaking up for the masses, thereby forcing the government to be held accountable for the sufferings of Nigerians. Come up with a #, you guys are good at it.
Moral of this writing? If you're not a celebrity, you're on your own, if you're raped, abused, molested etc,. They only #stand for themselves.
# I stand with no one. #I stand for victims who have no one to speak up for them.

1 Like

Re: The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo (coza) by Royruky(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
I cannot but agree with you. Useless celebs
Re: The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo (coza) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Genuine!

#Istand_with_nobody
Re: The truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo (coza) by wolverine1987: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
The truth will eventually come out sooner or later

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage May Not Last A Month, Actress Cosy Orjiakor / A Question For Timi Dakolo / Smile, Life's Too Short': Jordyn Woods Hits Back At Khloe For Calling Her Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.