Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4994399 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
there are facts to back the argument that once a criminal always a criminal

ike is a drug dealer, give him 30m and he will start his own cartel in lagos

fight for our children

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
The more u guys are talking bad about IKE
The more people are loving him
U guys should stop this hate shit
If u are cuter than him pls post ur picture stop insulting someone that is better than ur entire generation biko
And anyone that say he is boring maybe that person is watching BBN from nairaland
If he is boring to u pls stop watching the show cos he is not going anywhere till the last day

#IkeGang cheesy
you deserve an orgasm right now, for this..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
i knew that u would mention me

still desperate for them likes abi?

the 200 likes u have gotten so far, how much has been credited to ur account

ure trying to belong cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media1./images/84b20bcf9ac2e975d287d191a58a9168/tenor.gif[/img]
if I am to cash the so called likes u think ur name is garnering whenever i call u out, na only munchy munch snack I fit buy o,u are not as important as u think, this is not romance section cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
undecided did he steal from u Ni
Saint Michael We like the criminal like that Biko leave him for us
iamJ:
wailing wailer cheesy cheesy cheesy

u want us to ibori ike's history

he is a criminal

this speech wouldn't change it

tired of this back and forth

will u allow an ex convict marry ur daughter

una dey make me laugh for this thread

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Who is that girl with white shorts dancing ? Is her bress really that big or it's packaging? grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Fela was an EX-CONVICT
Mandela was an EX-CONVICT.

That is the crux of the matter. You know who else has been to prison and you still cannot wash their feet?

Akon
Meek Mill
Jay-Z
Lil Wayne
Tinubu

You are from a country ruled by criminals and ex-convicts, yet, Ike winning a reality show is your biggest problem in life undecided
what are u saying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

should i post list of criminals here and how many returned to crime

see this girl dey cherry pick for argument

collect ur L and leave my mentions fast

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Diane is an hausa girl and hausa girls dey spoil pass rotten shiit. Plus their kpanshing game is extraordinary. Diane is a low key freak in the sheets na camera dey dull her
I dey tell you. She just dey hide herself but me I know say she don spoil well well. She even spoil pass mercy sef

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lordjb:
Who is that girl with white shorts dancing ? Is her bress really that big or it's packaging? grin
Diane bress eh. Sha the bress don slack

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Now I see why Thelma was fumming and vexing for biggie during the "sing a song challenge." She knows almost the lyrics of all the songs that have been playing since. How does she do it biko!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lordjb:
You wanna pour on her shocked grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
I like Mike and I like Frodd. But you see Ike? Amma kill for that nigga (in Ike’s voice). Dazz wassup

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
The more u guys are talking bad about IKE
The more people are loving him
U guys should stop this hate shit
If u are cuter than him pls post ur picture stop insulting someone that is better than ur entire generation biko
And anyone that say he is boring maybe that person is watching BBN from nairaland
If he is boring to u pls stop watching the show cos he is not going anywhere till the last day

#IkeGang cheesy

They're threatened, I don't blame them.

Funny thing is, IKE is not even up for eviction oh cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Thelma doesn't have upto 2000 followers on Instagram shocked shocked shocked shocked How's that possible?

@thelmacool2

we know her before this show ni??undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
undecided did he steal from u Ni
Saint Michael We like the criminal like that Biko leave him for us
na so una say make we leave efe for una

how did that end

what an elder sees seated on a tree, una cant see on top mountain

how many housemates have talked about ike's unstable character

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na WA. See as I'm now an observer instead of watching the show.

Let nepa do and repair our light na.... They took something off the transformer and are yet to bring a new one. angry

I can't put on Generator 24/7 na!!!!!

Nigeria which way!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

Ike and Mercy were around the same followers count last week .
This week Mercy is leading with 20k plus .
Followers don't really mean that much but this one is kind of telling.
Like I said, I need the two of them to be up next week , I want to see something .

It isn't telling anything

Women, on the average, are followed on social media more than men, CeeC and Alex have more followers than Tobi and Miracle. Is Selena Gomez a bigger star than C. Ronaldo? Is she not more followed on IG?

Let two of them be up with Mike and Tacha, we will see if Mercy will not go home. This is how people delusionally thought Nina would be a deterrent to Miracle in the finals, not knowing na borrowed fans dey give her reps.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
Diane bress eh. Sha the bress don slack
serious? Wow she dey use bress worry me here oh grin but how you take know say e don slack? Have you sucked it before? grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yale9:
na for Big Broda Ghana 2025 that one happen.

She told him that if he hadn't come too strong on her, maybe they could have had something, that was before he started crying. Na bb Ibadan you dey watch? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
meobizy:

98% of Ahneeka’s stay in the house was spent sleeping.
I don’t take the words of a loser as fact.
Her and Leo did nothing but sleep.
At least Leo bleeped Alex like a rabbit.

I'm guessing that this happened in BBZimbabwe.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
TermsOfService:

if I am to cash the so called likes u think ur name is garnering whenever i call u out, na only munchy munch snack I fit buy o,u are not as important as u think, this is not romance section cheesy
cant catch ur point, how about u get out of my mentions for a change

[img]https://media1./images/35b9a8d480d756f6d31d2d59d56abb4a/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
I no understand this mercy and ike love sef. Mercy said ike is dulling her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Women, on the average, are followed on social media more than men, CeeC and Alex have more followers than Tobi and Miracle. Is Selena Gomez a bigger star than C. Ronaldo? Is she not more followed on IG?

Let two of them be up with Mike and Tacha, we will see if Mercy will not go home. This is how people delusionally thought Nina would be a deterrent to Miracle in the finals, not knowing na borrowed fans dey give her reps.
what rubbish is this oluwa ooooo

this girl has killed me, see nonsense oooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
what are u saying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

should i post list of criminals here and how many returned to crime

see this girl dey cherry pick for argument

collect ur L and leave my mentions fast

You are turning into a joke on this thread, my one L from you will not negate the hundreds of L's you have been collecting left and right since yesterday on this thread and at this rate, you will keep collecting it.

I will now leave you to Termsofservice, he don sabi you wella wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lordjb:
serious? Wow she dey use bress worry me here oh grin but how you take know say e don slack? Have you sucked it before? grin
from experience na. If she remove that bra, you will understand.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ginaz:
Na WA. See as I'm now an observer instead of watching the show.

Let nepa do and repair our light na.... They took something off the transformer and are yet to bring a new one. angry

I can't put on Generator 24/7 na!!!!!

Nigeria which way!!!
LWKM who remove the thing from the transformer? grin you can kuku Stream it, see my signature below for link to stream it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
from experience na. If she remove that bra, you will understand.
you sure? Kai, I for like see how e be oh, I just like how the bress package. E de give me joy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

You are turning into a joke on this thread, my one L from you will not negate the hundreds of L's you have been collecting left and right since yesterday on this thread and at this rate, you will keep collecting it.

I will now leave you to Termsofservice, he don sabi you wella wink
i have posted articles here

can u marry an ex convict?

ure the one not making sense

if anybody is running for office, his opponents dig up his past and use it to fight him

because an unstable person should not be enabled

even companies run background checks

many companies wouldnt employ ike, forget all these talk

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
I no understand this mercy and ike love sef. Mercy said ike is dulling her.
she want prick belike grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Nina was unknown nor as lively as Mercy. Mercy is that strong, compared to Nina. Mercy's head is in the game too. Last night, She was codedly telling her followers that it's all game and she's in for the money, not love. Most of her followers have been quite vocal about not splitting their votes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lordjb:
you sure? Kai, I for like see how e be oh, I just like how the bress package. E de give me joy grin
after the show, just invite am na. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
I hate this whole Ike vs. Mike argument that has permeated this thread. These two guys are 2 peas in a pod in the house and you would think their fans would get along without all these mud slinging. I like the both of them a lot, so, the slander is uncomfortable to read, especially on Ike's person.

Dominique, I particularly want to address your comment on the possibility of Ike selling drugs. Just because a person deals drugs at certain times in their lives for the purpose of making money, does not mean they will do such when you give them money.
Do you know Jay-Z was a drug dealer? The same Jay-Z is now a billionaire musician, helping out hundreds of people to bettwe their lives. Motivating and inspiring people with his music, teaching financial freedom to those still stuck in that circle of violence he hustled his way out of.
It is unfair to judge people based on their past mistakes. A man is made, not just by the good he has done in life, but the bad things too. You think Ike has not learned his lesson from that arrest?

If we decide that we will not give people chances because they have done some bad things when they were younger, then, many people castigating Ike on this thread will be stuck in their past failures.

Jay z turned his life around .
Went into music business , invested his money into legal profitable ventures like Tidal etc
Started a record label ..
Married one of the most beautiful women on the planet and focused on growing a family.

Ike on his own end said he'd kill and steal for money .
Demonstrated his skullduggerous attitude by stealing Omotshola's coin not giving a damn that this could potentially evict a man who had generously offered him coins when he was in need .

Comparing Ike to Jayz is downright whimsical as it's absurd.
On one end you have a very ambitious , driven , talented man ...who spins sawdust to gold on the far off end we have a little boy who is yet to discover his purpose in life .
Has no talent whatsoever .
Shows no drive or ambition .
Lacks focus and wisdom .
Indecisive and flummoxed .
Would rather steal from others than put any effort to make things happen.
Gasconades and bloviates about his criminal pasts and records.
Have shown not in the slightest bit that he wants to turn his life around for the better .

The mere fact you'd bring up a legend like JayZ to defend a degenerate like Ike is asphyxiatinly outrageous!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afiahomes:

You wanna pour on her shocked grin
be like you dey inside my mind, but Before I pour, I must suck for like 30 minutes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60