Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,434 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4997131 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
i remember when we kept saying that efe was a fool here they say we were hating

today where is efe?

una no dey learn i swear

whats my business he wouldnt win, the issue is already on twitter grin

drug dealer, its not like it happened 20 years ago, last year oooo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
I no understand this mercy and ike love sef. Mercy said ike is dulling her.
She's playing on his emotions, if dude wants to touch or asks for some coziness, babe always drift away yet she will come back to tell him he is dulling her. The guy is following her tempo.
She is just a tease because of the camera, she knows naija will judge her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Esther can sometimes have this resting bitch face. So disinterested in everything

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
after the show, just invite am na. cheesy
she go de form yeyebrity by then. Make I manage the ones I get here grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

It isn't telling anything

Women, on the average, are followed on social media more than men, CeeC and Alex have more followers than Tobi and Miracle. Is Selena Gomez a bigger star than C. Ronaldo? Is she not more followed on IG?

Let two of them be up with Mike and Tacha, we will see if Mercy will not go home. This is how people delusionally thought Nina would be a deterrent to Miracle in the finals, not knowing na borrowed fans dey give her reps.

I like you. The way you lay your points and all. You're clearly a smart person.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
This Esther sef I dont know wetin dey worry her. Whether konji dey do her, I no know. She is not just feeling Nelson's Jist.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin oga elder I hail ooo Biko leave am for us joor
We love dat criminal like that he dey give us joy cool
iamJ:
na so una say make we leave efe for una

how did that end

what an elder sees seated on a tree, una cant see on top mountain

how many housemates have talked about ike's unstable character

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
i have posted articles here

can u marry an ex convict?

ure the one not making sense

if anybody is running for office, his opponents dig up his past and use it to fight him

because an unstable person should not be enabled

even companies run background checks

many companies wouldnt employ ike, forget all these talk
Theodore Orji won an election from prison, same as Obasanjo.

Gbajabiamila was disbarred in the US for fraud, Tinubu also had a case of fraud in the US, we all know the positions these people have in our society today, but I bet you will call them heros as well

I can marry an ex-convict depending on what they did and if they have changed since that time. There are sick people walking amongst us that are worse than those in prison, and somebody is marrying them, so, why can't I marry an ex-convict?

Is somebody not dating you that said you can murder your own child because they look like Ike?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Vyolet:

She's playing on his emotions, if dude want a to touch or asks for some coziness, babe always drift away yet she will come back to tell him he is dulling her. The guy is following her tempo.
Chief observer grin you sabi your work grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Women, on the average, are followed on social media more than men, CeeC and Alex have more followers than Tobi and Miracle. Is Selena Gomez a bigger star than C. Ronaldo? Is she not more followed on IG?

Let two of them be up with Mike and Tacha, we will see if Mercy will not go home. This is how people delusionally thought Nina would be a deterrent to Miracle in the finals, not knowing na borrowed fans dey give her reps.

Ronaldo is the most followed human on IG undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lordjb:
she go de form yeyebrity by then. Make I manage the ones I get here grin
iffa hear. No be one yeyebrity dey strip unclad for Instagram for 50k? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Women, on the average, are followed on social media more than men, CeeC and Alex have more followers than Tobi and Miracle. Is [s]Selena Gomez a bigger star than C. Ronaldo?[/s] Is she not more followed on IG?

Girl stop already .
C Ronaldo is the most followed human on Instagram .
Stop digging out info from your cooking pot .
People follow people on Instagram for different reasons .... gender has nothing to with it .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kim Kardashian has more followers on Twitter than Donald Trump, does that make Kim K bigger than Donald Trump ?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
creolehunt:

I like you. The way you lay your points and all. You're clearly a smart person.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Except that c. Ronaldo is the most followed presently, Ariana Grande comes close I think, the top 10 spot is occupied by mostly ladies so I get Ur point

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Vyolet:

She's playing on his emotions, if dude wants to touch or asks for some coziness, babe always drift away yet she will come back to tell him he is dulling her. The guy is following her tempo.
She is just a tease because of the camera, she knows naija will judge her.
abi. She even said he cannot even dance or rock waist

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
iamJ:
i have posted articles here

can u marry an ex convict?

ure the one not making sense

if anybody is running for office, his opponents dig up his past and use it to fight him

because an unstable person should not be enabled

even companies run background checks

many companies wouldnt employ ike, forget all these talk
someone is comparing running for office to participatin in Bbnaija reality show

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Stephani3e:
Kim Kardashian has more followers on Twitter than Donald Trump, does that make Kim K bigger than Donald Trump ?
according to NL analysts, yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
aroundnaija:

Ronaldo is the most followed human on IG undecided
okay.

My bad then, selena was it at one time

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lordjb:
be like you dey inside my mind, but Before I pour, I must suck for like 30 minutes grin
weyrey grin grin my gee cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
This mercy is a local girl sha. She has a very igbotic intonation..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
okay.

My bad then, selena was it at one time

Yeah u rite, Ronaldo topped her sometime last year i guess...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Did Esther just say "I like you" to Sir Dee?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dingbang(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Did Esther just say "I like you" to Sir Dee?
when?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HitlerGaddafi: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Seems this Esther is hørny with the way she just dey talk nonsense with nelson.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

Jay z turned his life around
Went into music business , invested his money into legal profitable ventures like Tidal etc
Started a record label ..
Married one of the most beautiful women on the planet and focused on growing a family.

Ike on his own end said he'd kill and steal for money .
Demonstrated his skullduggerous attitude by stealing Omotshola's coin not giving a damn that this could potentially evict a man who had generously offered him coins when he was in need .

Comparing Ike to Jayz is downright whimsical as it's absurd.
On one end you have a very ambitious , driven , talented man ...who spins sawdust to gold on the far off end we have a little boy who is yet to discover his purpose in life .
Has no talent whatsoever .
Shows no drive or ambition .
Lacks focus and wisdom .
Indecisive and flummoxed .
Would rather steal from others than put any effort to make things happen.
Gasconades and bloviates about his criminal pasts and records.
Have shown not in the slightest bit that he wants to turn his life around for the better .

The mere fact you'd bring up a legend like JayZ to defend a degenerate like Ike is asphyxiatinly outrageous!

so, Ike cannot turn his own life around?

He has not shown he wants to turn his life around? If you listened to him when he was talking about who he is as a person, you would not be spewing such wickedness. If you listen to Jay-Z's music, you will hear him talking about his time as a drug dealer as well and all the things he did, does that mean he had no plans to change?

Do you even know Jay-Z's music?

Most of you castigating Ike on this thread are shallow beings and you have no right to castigate him sef.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
This Esther sef I dont know wetin dey worry her. Whether konji dey do her, I no know. She is not just feeling Nelson's Jist.
the guy too dull..carry am go one corner and give am hot one grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Esther can sometimes have this resting bitch face. So disinterested in everything

I like am like that! Na your face?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
safarigirl:
yes
You have great potential . it's not even about what you say always but how you say it is impressive always. You are going places young lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
why is Nelson always talking about something disgusting.

Esther has sucked a lot of dicks though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Threebear:

Girl stop already .
C Ronaldo is the most followed human on Instagram .
Stop digging out info from your cooking pot .
People follow people on Instagram for different reasons .... gender has nothing to with it .

But you get the point she was trying to make though, yeah?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
When Sir Dee said he was going to pour water on Nelson's head.
dingbang:
when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.