Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4963155 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:
honestly

If you know how my heart cuts anytime I hear someone mention his name during nominations ehn.....cuz I know he might not survive it

This one that British olokpa has decided to make him her latest villain after demonizing Kim, make she carry her winsh go another side.

This was me on Monday oo cry

And this week is looking almost certain, expect he wins veto or hoh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
zicoraads:

But how can you tell people to stay on their lane when it's a house to mingle and have fun? If a lot of them decide to 'stay in their lane,' would that not defeat the entire purpose of the show?

It is a reality show. Even in reality, no be everybody you dey tasi.

For this NL sef, e sure me say no be everybody you dey like quote.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
livelymatilda:

Good afternoon and happy my good friend ..I can now confirm that either Dominique or one of the moderators hate Ike.. So he is pouring out her frustrations on me. She did the same last year due to her hatred for Cee-C.

Just like last year, they will fail and be put to shame.

If only they know that I can't be intimidated.. grin
Ike Ike Ike my Guy
Is.
but IKE is blessed... because she hates on the winners.

meanwhile how was the win the war watery beans in kirikiri?.
What of our guy Akthesdream, I hoped he is completing his jail term soon.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
sage101:

Nah.......

My Feminism tag is about Tacha trust me

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule
#WeMustAllBeFeminists

Ohh your definition of feminism is 'Insulting men and been proud, arrogant and rude? Mind you, what Tacha is displaying ain't 'feminism'. It's bad manners and arrogance.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:
honestly

If you know how my heart cuts anytime I hear someone mention his name during nominations ehn.....cuz I know he might not survive it.

This one that British olokpa has decided to make him her latest villain after demonizing Kim, make she carry her winsh go another side.

I could have said everything that you just said
Exactly to the last dot
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
obinna the fraudster of Deloitte. How can one ever forget his name?

Dead cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Spicey2019: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
I have a situation with a printer in Lagos. I wonder why all theres people with handwork always wnd up the same. Just a few have a good heart.

I saw his advert on Instagram @ MAX PRINTING +234 808 816 6109 and decided to patronize him.

I ordered for 100pieces of nylon bags and 50pieces of stickers for my business.

After two weeks, he delivered only 50 stickers with errors which i returned. No nylon bags!

Contacted him and complained. This man ridiculed
Me instead. Till date i have neither seen my 100 pieces of Nylon, 50 pieces of sticker or my money.

He has blocked my nos from contacting him and and blocked me on the said instagram.

People have contacted him and he has been so rude to them.

He says his shop is at Shomolu and has refused to provide the specific address.

Life is too short to be wicked!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Spicey2019: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
SCAM ALERT!!

Dear Applicant,

in further assessment of your Online application, you have been Successfully Scheduled for a SCREENING INTERVIEW EXERCISE at one of our centers.

DATE: MONDAY 22nd July, 2019.
TIME: 10:00 a.m prompt.
VENUE: 3rd Floor, Right Wing, 240 Herbert Macaulay Way Alagomeji, Yaba Lagos.

Successful Candidates are always better prepared than Unsuccessful ones. Therefore, to aid entry into the venue please ensure the following:

Come with an updated Resume/ Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Passport Photographs and a hard copy print out of this mail.

This invitation is a response to the Application / Curriculum Vitae you submitted which we are handling. You can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position to enable us manage your records properly.

You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our clients after the Oral assessments for proper evaluation.

Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be ALLOWED.

Please note that the venue would be open to you 20 minutes before SCREENING time and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the exercise.

REGARDS,
RECRUIT TEAM.
HR QUEST. NG

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Budline1:

Ohh your definition of feminism is 'Insulting men and been proud, arrogant and rude? Mind you, what Tacha is displaying ain't 'feminism'. It's bad manners and arrogance.
Typo

I meant to say "NOT" about Tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
oshe11:

K

Cc Munzy14
I class him...lmaoooo

me that is thinking of what to watch eviction with, whether popcorn or shawarma...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
oshe11:
Nah......

Sisters regarded as Females
No bros over sistaz for me(I like both bros n sistaz)

But I dislike fvckboys n hoes

Hence Bros over hoes(cks thats what Mercy is)

u dnt fight over a girl like Mercy

I get you now
I am learning “street” here
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
I so regret all the 1200 votes I gave violent tacha this week.
Pls who has obinna delloitte's number?
I want obinna to re-allocate my votes to Mike
If u are talking about someone that would put her in place among the nominees in such situations
I recommend you re-allocate those votes to Seyi rather
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
MizzD:

To think he even remembers the guy’s name . You guys are hilarious on this thread cheesy

He cracks me up too
He feels things deeply
This place is fun shaa
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
zicoraads:

I'm not sure you can excuse one's wrong behaviour by simply saying, 'That's her way.'

But I can clearly see you love Tacha. So make I leave you, finish this my movie. tongue

PS. Who knows a really good site where I can download good series? Preferably in HD.

Check 02tvseries.com or Toxicwap.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Spicey2019: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please avoid ARABIAN FALCON HOLIDAYS IN DUBAI!

Our family arrived at the Dubai airport and we met them. They approached us and started advertising their strategy to us.

We were smarter than they were. God saved us and it was our first time in Dubai!!

They are scammers and these group of people target only Nigerians.

Do not be a victim!!

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:

I get you now
I am learning “street” here
cheesy

Lol......

So U be buttie?

No wonder Normal thing cringes U and U werent able to "Think wat I was Thinking"

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:

He can always blame alcohol for whatever mistakes he may have made as far as provocation goes, after all, intoxication is a defense for most crimes, because it is assumed that if one was in their right state of mind, they wouldn't act a certain way.

What will PH first daughter give as excuse for her own behavior?

[s] The fact that there is no Alex in that house is really paining me, somebody needs to put Tacha in her place and at this point, I'm not even gender-specific. [/s] Perhaps a few strikes from Big Brother will reset her brain

Enough of this "if only Alex was there" bla bla bla bullshit..

1...Is it the same Alex that confronted Khloe but ended up in the toilet crying like an hungry kid? This even happened when Khloe had no supporters..Vandora almost fought Khloe for this in support of Alex... grin

2...Oh, I think you mean the Alex that confronted Cee-C but ended up crying and writing a long epistle in the name of apology letter. cheesy grin . This also happened in the final week when Tobi and the rest were on Alex's side except Nina who was kinda of neutral.. grin

3..Even during the big brother reunion show outside, she tried to shade Cee-C..Unfortunately for her, the CEO and boss lady Cee-C gave her something that made her apologize for the 1001th time cheesy . She also cried like a baby and disgraced her people by walking out of the studio... grin.

4..This is the same Alex you wish was there to confront Tacha, who is obviously doing "crazy stuff" as a strategy and also have some direct or indirect supporters in the house.

Tacha will chop Alex like fried rice and chicken....Try get sense abegi

Thanks.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Munzy14:

I class him...lmaoooo
Omo Classing is Bae

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:

My advice to you is
Better buy mmaya to cool brain with this evening
Cos you must be sad
Ndo in advance

I want Frodd Tuoyo and Mike to survive so I already know it won’t werk cheesy The only that would make me happy is if they brought in Ella and or Kim tonight
Anyway, just keep your mmaya ready, lol
if one goes, it will be tuoyo. If two, it will be tuoyo and frodd.
I really will like ella to come back, her voice kills me. And kim for her beautiful face. They can swap dull esther for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
livelymatilda:

Good afternoon and happy my good friend ..I can now confirm that either Dominique or one of the moderators hate Ike.. So he is pouring out her frustrations on me. She did the same last year due to her hatred for Cee-C.

Ike Ike Ike my Guy
Welcome back dear .
I really missed you.
Don't leave me again grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
oshe11:

Lol......

So U be buttie?

No wonder Normal thing cringes U and U werent able to "Think wat I was Thinking"

Not “buttie”
Just regular I guess
Some times I don’t understand some lingo here
Then the insults? I fly past most times
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Spicey2019:
I have a situation with a printer in Lagos. I wonder why all theres people with handwork always wnd up the same. Just a few have a good heart.

I saw his advert on Instagram @ MAX PRINTING +234 808 816 6109 and decided to patronize him.

I ordered for 100pieces of nylon bags and 50pieces of stickers for my business.

After two weeks, he delivered only 50 stickers with errors which i returned. No nylon bags!

Contacted him and complained. This man ridiculed
Me instead. Till date i have neither seen my 100 pieces of Nylon, 50 pieces of sticker or my money.

He has blocked my nos from contacting him and and blocked me on the said instagram.

People have contacted him and he has been so rude to them.

He says his shop is at Shomolu and has refused to provide the specific address.

Life is too short to be wicked!

Do you need another printer to do the job ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Big brother plz bring back Kim, Jeff has lost his mojo eh. Wish ebuka will pinpoint this out to him dis night.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
oshe11:
Omo Classing is Bae
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
styrese:
If u are talking about someone that would put her in place among the nominees in such situations
I recommend you re-allocate those votes to Seyi rather
Seyi? Seyi wey won show am small love ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
janefrancisca:
Big brother plz bring back Kim, Jeff has lost his mojo eh. Wish ebuka will pinpoint this out to him dis night.
Lol
Did u watched khafi DS yesterday...lol
I never knew she can mimic Jeff very well.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:

He can always blame alcohol for whatever mistakes he may have made as far as provocation goes, after all, intoxication is a defense for most crimes, because it is assumed that if one was in their right state of mind, they wouldn't act a certain way.

What will PH first daughter give as excuse for her own behavior?

The fact that there is no Alex in that house is really paining me, somebody needs to put Tacha in her place and at this point, I'm not even gender-specific. Perhaps a few strikes from Big Brother will reset her brain
i have promised myself never to quote u. I dont know the kind of law u are studying, but alcohol and intoxication is not an excuse for anything. U are responsible for anything and whatever u do, the state u are in is your problem.
Answer tacha's question of last night "you think those that wrote drink responsibly are foolish?"
Drink and get intoxicated and go and murder someone and come and give us the details when u are taken to court (that's if jungle justice is not meted on against you"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:

Just say, bros over sistaz
Jeff is my favourite, but I like all the people who wore blue at the party last night.
But IKe more than Mike
Whoever has the star X factor thing between them (add Omashola too) should easily win this show
Maybe I am leaning towards IKe because of Nando
Maybe it’s cos of that IKe IKe IKe the guy thing
Then there is something about him

I know my Jeff stands little chance (no accent things) even though he is an absolutely good and selfless guy with that smile that crinkles his eyes too. A truly good guy. I wish he would wake up some shaa, for a chance at winning. Even though I enjoy him exactly the way he is (not his DS self shaa, who always looks like someone getting an enema)

Neither Efe nor Miracle had any accent or even a good command of English .
Guess what ?
Jeff your "favorite" is in good company . grin

Poor Jeff always a scape goat .
We will know the whole truth the day both Jeff and Ike will be up . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Vyolet:

Zico you are not getting me, i know you to be more open minded than this.

I'm not excusing Tacha's behavior, I've called her out severally on her rude attitude but then, that's the beauty of diversity. Tacha blows fire fire fire all the time, you never can tell when she is in a good mood or not, rather than pull jokes n her anyhow, her type is better avoided so she won't ridicule you.
If Mike had stayed on his lane, Tacha would never insult him.

Hmm I fear for Nigerians of tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ike Ike Ike my Guy
welcome back, take it easy pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Munzy14:

Is.
but IKE is blessed... because she hates on the winners.

meanwhile how was the win the war watery beans in kirikiri?.
What of our guy Akthesdream , I hoped he is completing his jail term soon.
Lol..I really don't know that guy..

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm getting adficted to this bbn. Need view from afar

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.