Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4963167 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
MizzD:

This was me on Monday oo cry

And this week is looking almost certain, expect he wins veto or hoh.

Monday nominations for Jeff (I am willing to bet on this cheesy)
Khafy
Esther
Nelson
IKe
Gedoni, Thelma, Omashola are maybes)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Check 02tvseries.com or Toxicwap.com
Thanks, bro.

Just downloaded Vikings. It's as clear as day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Munzy14:

mistake the power of 1.5milla
at ur own case...lol.
You didn't see her on the dance floor last nyt...I love wat I saw in her last nyt...
Honestly. I never knew she could move her body. I'm still sure she's still holding back and can give more than what she displayed last night.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
ChristoBam:

I think Seun needs to introduce a form of an IQ test that needs to be passed before one can comment on nairaland. If this is done, we won't be seeing comments like this.

This is why I don't comment much on nairaland even though I read nairaland everyday. I'll see some comments here and I'll be so sure this person must be an apprentice Brick Layer from Ikole Ekiti.
so a brick layer from ikole ekiti doesnt have IQ?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Geezeem:

If you had watched that scene
You for don ship finish by now angry
lol blackhawkO1
I know u like romance... Leave khadoni they are doing daddy and mummy... Follow the gang romance high school type..haha
Even Buhari will support this ship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
oshe11:
I officially declared myself his Hater after he spoilt the parry vibe, but I dn calm down already.....

***Back to Bashing and Supporting ALL

tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Explain how he was being malicious please

Is she had fell down and broke her ARM, would You have asked me to Explain?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
meobizy:

Is it not her mother who’s Ghanaian?
Yes it's her mother. The father is from Rivers.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crystalfragranc(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Spicey2019:
I have a situation with a printer in Lagos. I wonder why all theres people with handwork always wnd up the same. Just a few have a good heart.

I saw his advert on Instagram @ MAX PRINTING +234 808 816 6109 and decided to patronize him.

I ordered for 100pieces of nylon bags and 50pieces of stickers for my business.

After two weeks, he delivered only 50 stickers with errors which i returned. No nylon bags!

Contacted him and complained. This man ridiculed
Me instead. Till date i have neither seen my 100 pieces of Nylon, 50 pieces of sticker or my money.

He has blocked my nos from contacting him and and blocked me on the said instagram.

People have contacted him and he has been so rude to them.

He says his shop is at Shomolu and has refused to provide the specific address.

Life is too short to be wicked!

The guy is a fraudster, stay away from him.
Hustlersquare already complained about him and that guy can run instagram ads like mad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
meobizy:

Is it not her mother who’s Ghanaian?
in ghana, if your mom is a ghanian, then u are a ghanian
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rossycee:

Honestly. I never knew she could move her body. I'm still sure she's still holding back and can give more than what she displayed last night.
She has good dance steps and her outfit was spot on.
Even doing zanku with heels.
seems some of the furniture in the house, require more time to start coming out..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:

Monday nominations for Jeff (I am willing to bet on this cheesy)
Khafy
Esther
Nelson
IKe
Gedoni, Thelma, Omashola are maybes)
What's your stake?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
zicoraads:

Which kin mumu moniker be this one? undecided

I didn't even know it was you at first. grin cheesy

Lol. In whatever form I come, you will recognise me...last last tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:

Do you know the difference between murder and manslaughter?

If you drink and kill someone, that is manslaughter, if you have a good defense, you will not spend more than 10 years in jail, of you go at all.

Did Brandy not drunk drive and kill someone? Is she in jail right now? Ibinabo Fiberisima, did she not drink and kill someone? Is she not free today? But go use clear eye kill person, we will see if life imprisonment or minimum of 30 years will not hit you.

You know nothing of law, so, don't quote me to talk about what you know nothing of.
sharap, wack lawyer in the making.
Go and kill naa and see if you wount get killed immediate yourself.
Manslaughter is killing unknowingly, not because u are drunk.
Is late Micheal Jackson's doctor not jailed for manslaughter? Just for prescibing drugs.
No wonder u are attacked upandan.
I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Munzy14:

She has good dance steps and her outfit was spot on.
Even doing zanku with heels.
seems some of the furniture in the house, require more time to start coming out..
And to crown it all.

She's reserved and look very responsible.

Na this kind babe you go encourage and sponsor to shows like this without any fear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
sage101:

Go back and read your INITIAL statement of people splashing cake on Mike and some got to Tasha

Such lies.......

If Your foolishness can be utilised and CONVERTED into Energy, Nigeria would be experiencing 24hrs uninterrupted supply of electricity

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule
#WeMustAllBeFeminists

You are clearly being ridiculous. Where and when did i say people splashed cake on Mike AND SOME GOT ON TACHA? Its clear you do not only love lies but your brain seems fixated on same lies as you create stories i never even said.

see my post below

Correction madam CNN with lies as truth. Biggie brought cake for Tuoyo while they were in the party venue, after the party they saw the cake and since everyone was happy a cake fight began and they were throwing cakes at each other and some was thrown by Mike which a little splashed on Tasha. That was when reflex almost made her fall.

She then assumed the boys were drunk and began insulting Mike and everyone else.

Mike then asked her "we are having fun and you are here vexing"?

She increased volume and insulted him even more calling him all sorts of names, pushed him and threw stinking dirty wipes she had already used to clean her dirty face on Mike.

Thats actually what happened madam CNN liar

I said Mike threw cake and some splashed on tacha and not Cake was thrown on Mike and some splashed on Tacha

Do you now see your lies Mr Liar?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is late Micheal Jackson's doctor not jailed for manslaughter? Just for prescibing drugs.
I'm done with you.
Guy forget joke!!

You no get sense atall!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just imagining
Mike, IKe, Omashola, Mercy, Gedoni and Tacha on the chopping block
Nelson wins HoH
And Khafy wins veto power, saves Gedoni and puts up Jeff
Leaving many people I want up safe
....my definition of a BB horror week cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
sage101:

Mgbeke the fact she faced MIKE shud let U know he was the Culprit

But u WOULDN'T see that till U take your head off Mike's Black Ass

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule
#WeMustAllBeFeminists

This Otondo still cannot see that he is mouthing my very words. Some people mumu ehhh cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are clearly being ridiculous. Where and when did i say people splashed cake on Mike AND SOME GOT ON TACHA? Its clear you do not only love lies but your brain seems fixated on same lies as you create stories i never even said.

see my post below

I said Mike threw cake and some splashed on tacha and not Cake was thrown on Mike and some splashed on Tacha

Do you now see your lies Mr Liar?

Ohhhh!

So some splashed, and then she tripped outta reflex?

You are a JOKER

Go and Sleep if Your BRAIN is rebooting

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule
#WeMustAllBeFeminists
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Brubembem:

Guy forget joke!!

You no get sense atall!!!!
welldone wise king solomon
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
sage101:
Is she had fell down and broke her ARM, would You have asked me to Explain?

Urm yes I would’ve. Key thing here is intent, I can cause you to fall and break your arm without meaning you harm. It could’ve been an accident or silly play that turns out to be an expensive joke.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
welldone wise king solomon
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Brubembem:

And to crown it all.

She's reserved and look very responsible.

Na this kind babe you go encourage and sponsor to shows like this without any fear.
Maybe she can try cowbell mathematics/tech dev competition..
BBnaija is business franchise... Organisers need to trend and milk the money while entertaining the subscribers.

And u know na yeye thing trend pass most times...
I like her reserved nature and pretty looks.

Did u say without fear, E no easy o, wake up to cute guys and gbola hovering around like dangling bell.The more the build up.

feelings grow with time.
She enjoys IKE and mike company.
Anything can grow from their.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Brubembem:

What's your stake?

3 SMS votes for your fav cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
I'm done with you.

Manslaughter is killing WITHOUT THE INTENT to kill.

There is no way I will be able to sufficiently teach you criminal law on Nairaland, so, I won't bother with you.

If you are drunk, the law will rank you in the same category as someone who was insane or a child, because it is assumed you were under an influence and were not AWARE of your actions.

To prove murder, you must prove actus reus and mens rea, actus reus (action) is the murder itself, mens rea (mental state) is your state of mind. So, if there was no intention and murder was done by mistake, it is not murder, it is manslaughter.

Please, go and read. You don't even need a law degree to know these things anymore, use Google.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by PetroDollax: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
nigerians are usually the most foolish in the world. Someone in your shitty zoo even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s election win. Can you imagine that? Fuckeduppedness cool

thatigboman:
Ghanaians are usually the most stupid in big brother house.
First, wack comedian don. And now this hopeless, violent tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rossycee:

Jackie is a full package IMO, she can blend well to any situation, she may look quiet but she isn't the boring type.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Lol. In whatever form I come, you will recognise me...last last tongue
For a while, I was almost wondering why your moniker was a bit 'scarce.'

Come siddon for my leg make we watch feem. grin

Blue feem.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Urm yes I would’ve. Key thing here is intent, I can cause you to fall and break your arm without meaning you harm. It could’ve been an accident or silly play that turns out to be an expensive joke.
Its same silly play she is reacting to in a silly way......

Every lil action requires a reaction

If it was Omashola that puked on Thelma's bed, You think she wouldnt have reacted in a silly way?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
PetroDollax:
nigerians are usually the most foolish in the world. Someone in your shitty zoo even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s election win. Can you imagine that? Fuckeduppedness cool

chairman, voodoo association of ghana, this one that you have changed your moniker, has your former moniker petrodollar been banned till eternity?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.