Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4972675 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 6:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Yale9:
there is nothing ‘selfish’ in sharing the bed. And nothing strategic in sleeping on the floor. I’m only forgiving Seyi cos Tacha smells
Stop saying nonsense, who told you that Tacha smells? Seyi is scared and that is why he can't sleep on the same bed with Tacha, he can only act manly around Ella and co not Tacha. Tacha is a strong woman and everyone should respect that. The only guy that understand Tacha in that house is Ike and he also know his boundary.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2019
dhdeue:
Leave him, women dey destroy men no be today. Frodd entered as one of the strongest, one of ppl's favourite, but today he is the weakest in the house, who cause am? LADY!
The only problem frodd have is expressing his intention too early. It was just too early. Nelson like Esther but have not made it intention know and you can see the way Esther like Nelson. I will advise frodd to ignore her this week and focus on the tasks.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by newguy1(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2019
ba7man:
Your classy chick is another person's Mgbeke. grin grin grin
circle of life bro. everybody get that person that can press there mumu button trust me we all do if u don't have now u will later can come inform of a lover benefactor family member etc but that doesn't stop u from been a an enigma to the world.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2019
feelgood:

Yeah, I said I wouldn't watch but the lure was too much to ignore grin
But then, I refuse to be involved like DW - that's why I just come in here briefly and move on. I'm pro Ike, Mercy, Tacha and Khafi - but not in any particular order.(Betting on a lady to win this season)
Ike/Mercy's tiff last night reminded me of MINA and I was glad I didn't get involved. DW was one stress too many.
Stay blessed
Lol
Mina happened to All of Us(Was fun though)

Your choices for this Season are Lit though but then again, We Watch(in Eeghe Imaginary voice)

Good Morning Sir!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2019
nazablossom:
She is a video vixen like we were told, market need to sell. As for the other one, she is probably their ambassador grin, I wouldn't be quick to judge her.

Video Vixen and Oloshoism belike Boobs and Breast

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2019
DOptical:
My instinct tells me Gedoni is more gay than Nelson and I think Nelson knows about it. I saw him shaking bumbum in front of Nelson last night, that was after he brushed his skin against Nelson while pretending he was passing by. He probably thinks Nelson is the same, considering Nelson has been putting on wigs and female clothes.

How can Gedoni be gay and has kissed Khafi which can't be said of Nelson? How can Gedoni be gay when he's dated Kim before? Which kain rubbish person no go see on this thread?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2019
grin
oshe11:

Video Vixen and Oloshoism belike Boobs and Breast
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Digital101:

Stop saying nonsense, who told you that Tacha smells? Seyi is scared and that is why he can't sleep on the same bed with Tacha, he can only act manly around Ella and co not Tacha. Tacha is a strong woman and everyone should respect that. The only guy that understand Tacha in that house is Ike and he also know his boundary.
what point are you tackling exactly. Cos you’re confused

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Digital101:

The only problem frodd have is expressing his intention too early. It was just too early. Nelson like Esther but have not made it intention know and you can see the way Esther like Nelson. I will advise frodd to ignore her this week and focus on the tasks.
whether Frodd ignores her or not. Viewers won’t ignore him. Viewers are obsessed with him. And so, to viewers, everything he does is seemingly for her. Nobody wants to let Frodd be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2019
nazablossom:
grin
so U dn wake?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Tapout:
cant believe the Hms actually believed 3 people were evicted at once so early into the game.

It's easy for you to judge from the front of your screen. Go into that house first and then when pressure and tension hits you faster than the speed of light, with you being oblivious of anything that's happening outside the house, you go see if you no go believe anything wey Ebuka said.

Even Tacha with all her confidence was sad and quiet for a while before realizing that she was fake evicted. You think say e easy? See this one.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2019
MyKe02:

Bottom line is; u didn't get the attention u seek and i ain't gifting u either. Take the L

Shoir ,radarada....today is Monday I got no time for ur rants

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:
so U dn wake?
Yes. Good morning my former team mate wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2019
When is this guy coming up for eviction...
IKE IKE....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2019
garfield1:
What about ologbondiyan
or Festus keyamo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

Hmmmm no be me ooo.
Her Oga will be like..
LoL I can see that already, lemme come and be going grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:
When is this guy coming up for eviction...

IKE IKE....
whenever he comes up, he’s topping the polls.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2019
How Housemates will run to safety when tacha returns.....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Yale9:
whenever he comes up, he’s topping the polls.
sure bro...We don't believe in online noise..just shoot anyhow anyhow..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Digital101:

Stop sayiny nonsense, who told you that Tacha smells? Seyi is scared and that is why he can't sleep on the same bed with Tacha, he can only act manly around Ella and co not Tacha. Tacha is a strong woman and everyone should respect that. The only guy that understand Tacha in that house is Ike and he also know his boundary.
Seyi is scared? How? In the sense that Tasha would send him down if he had wanted to sleep on that bed or what?

Tasha is a strong woman? Like wtf! You fvxkin typed this with a straight face? How's she a strong woman? By insulting men who will be responsible and gentle enough to ignore and tolerate her to avoid being disqualified?

What has been holding her from insulting the likes of Mercy or Thelma, make dem do am woman to woman?

Calling a mannerless, disrespectful, rude and irresponsible girl a strong woman shows your level of reasoning and exposure.

To think a man is behind your account is really disturbing.

To even think your IQ is higher than MTN's flashing credit is more disturbing.

Because mere looking at your reasoning and definition of a strong woman, I can sure tell that the person behind this account has nothing but two ballz as big as football size with pussyyy inbetween.

I don't think you are a complete MAN with common sense.

55 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2019
What time is the nomination and hoh competition?

Any idea please.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Seyi is scared and the only thing he can do is lick her butt like always
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2019
So tacha is safe this week because no 1 will nominate her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2019
ONLY F*OLS will think that Seyi is scared of Tacha that's why he slept on the floor. To me that is the best move for Sheyi by acting that way, he has a good personality and he behaves well, knowing that Tacha is one rude girl.

He earn my respect because he respect himself. Only Nairaland zombies f*ols will think otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TissuePaper: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2019
I sincerely want tacha to go sha

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by newguy1(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Brubembem:

Seyi is scared? How? In the sense that Tasha would send her down if he had wanted to sleep on that bed or what?

Tasha is a strong woman? Like wtf! You fvxkin typed this with a straight face? How's she a strong woman? By insulting men who will be responsible and gentle enough to ignore and tolerate her to avoid being disqualified?

What has been holding her from insulting the likes of Mercy or Thelma, make dem do am woman to woman?

Calling a mannerless, disrespectful, rude and irresponsible girl a strong woman shows your level of reasoning and exposure.

To think a man is behind your account is really disturbing.

To even think your IQ is higher than MTN's flashing credit is more disturbing.

Because mere looking at your reasoning and definition of a strong woman, I can sure tell that the the person behind this account has nothing but two ballz as big as football size with pussyyy inbetween.

I don't think you are a complete MAN with common sense.

no mind them seyi is not scared he just doesn't want unnecessary drama Tasha could have ask him to stay on the bed.seyi is a gentleman to the core I see myself doing the same for a drama/popous girl like tasha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
Plot twist

The housemates put both khafy and gedoni up for eviction

I go laugh tire

It will affect their relationship, cause it's either she is stupid and save him or she saves herself

Expecting trouble in Paradise starting today

If it gets to that and Gedoni is already up for eviction, the smart move in my opinion is saving Gedoni and putting herself up. She'll likely get pity votes. We all saw how well that worked for Seyi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Seyi is scared grin grin
He should keep disgracing us

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2019
rationalmind:

If it gets to that and Gedoni is already up for eviction, the smart move in my opinion is saving Gedoni and putting herself up. She'll likely get pity votes. We all saw how well that worked for Seyi
It depends on people who are up for nomination.

You thought so because it worked out for Seyi?

You think Khaffy can survive being nominated alongside with Mike, Tasha, Frodd and Toyuo the way Seyi did? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Brubembem:

It depends on people who are up for nomination.

You thought so because it worked out for Seyi?

You think Khaffy can survive being nominated alongside with Mike, Tasha, Frodd and Toyuo the way Seyi did? cheesy

I agree with the first sentence in bold but I still think saving him is her best shot at keeping both of them in the house. If she won't survive eviction, I don't think Gedoni will grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.