Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,132 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4993668 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Altrarecords:
Bbn current power level

Mercy

Tacha

Seyi

Mike

Sir dee

Others

Though I still feel mike might rank higher than seyi next time but let's see
What is a Sir dee?? Is it a furniture in the BB house??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:
She has a bad attitude but Only displays it when wronged.....
She doesnt go everywhere looking for trouble

When I said She didnt "Push" Mike alot of His fans were ranting that Biggie should disqualify hergrin

Tacha was Hated before she entered the House and thats a FACT

This is the only relevant thing you said

There is no excuse to display bad attitude. She isn't the only one that has been wronged, she has wronged people too, and nobody has resorted to a shouting match for it.

If the entire house was like Tacha, do you know what it would look like?

See ehn, e no get who no get bad attitude when you trigger them, everybody dey crase, but some of us dey leave our crase for house when we step out.

If you have to live with others, you should try to treat them with basic respect and tolerate some of their execesses. That is the difference between people with home training and those who were raised on the streets....some street kids are even better behaved

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

If biggie had decided to evict three persons, u knw mike would av been at beat fm this morning?.
It is not good to over hype a HMs just like u are hyping frodd now.

Let's see how nomination goes today sha.
Am not a nelson fan, I just used him as an instance.

Real hustlers are not ashamed, rather they are bold and got balls to penetrate dreaded zones.

hustlers break boundary and milk rules to get their goals.
I'm not hyping Frodd, I'm simply telling you the possible factors engineering his attitude in that show.

You are right. Real hustlers are bold.

Boldness is an act of not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff; courageous and daring.

Frodd is bold. He was bold enough to tell Esther his mind. Frodd was fvxkin bold enough to cry on a live show without minding what people like you will say. That's boldness, not discussing fart with women all the time like Nelson does. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2019
DOptical:

Gays no dey kiss women? He can pretend for the game but I don't think he's interested in her. With the way Khafy has been all over him, any sound man would respond. Even Nelson has been reciprocative of Esther's gesture.

He may be a gay or not but I dey suspect him.
Na so one Gay play come my side during School days ooo
Even handshake the Nigga go prolong am
Na so I cast lost oo

Till Tomorrow I still dey wonder why the Nigga did that.......

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:

When I said She didnt "Push" Mike alot of His fans were ranting that Biggie should disqualify hergrin

heaven bless ur heart.. your last paragraph says it all..

this babe was hated before entering the house.. truth be told, I haven't really seen what the girl is doing or has done in the house to warrant the hate.

they say she's toxic.. is she as toxic as CeCe..Tasha hasn't even entered the "T" in toxic not to talk of the oxic..

or even as troublesome as Thelma..

but as usual, every one wants to be politically correct because of the ten to twenty likes they get..maybe they use them at bureau the change office.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Jackye has started lying. That when her dad was alive, he had more than 20 cars.
Welldone dangote

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2019
They said Tacha is rude, disrespectful etc and because of that she can't win. Abeg I want to ask, who in that house is a saint? who does not have one or two bad attitudes in that house? is it the one with a Criminal record, who almost sent a housemate home by stealing his coins? Should we judge him because of that? or should we judge the one who accuses people of witchcraft?

Yes I may agree that Tacha goes overboard with the insults and defensiveness when triggered but u may also agree with me that Tacha never looks for trouble. She never initiates trouble but if u look for her trouble, u get double. Asides that, Tacha is on her own most times. If u respect urself, Tacha will respect u.

The issue she had with Frodd, Frodd triggered it by calling her an animal
The issue she had with Mike, Mike triggered it by smearing icing on her hair and clothes which made her to almost fall down
The issue with Thelma, Thelma insulted her first.

The truth which we should tell ourselves is that Tacha's so called bad character is blown out of proportion because she is a WOMAN. Nigerians especially the men, have it in their heads that women must behave a certain type of way. That is why they will always have problems with percieved confident women like Tboss, Cee-C and Tacha who don't conform to the expectations they have for women. Tacha is not even as foul mouthed as Tayo of BBA, but today the guy is praised and hailed for his attitude.

Imagine a guy was behaving like Tacha in the house, do u know how he would be praised? He would never be judged the same way as Tacha.

Make we dey tell ourselves the truth oo grin cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2019
safarigirl:
The more nasty a woman is, the more she is looked upon as strong these days, it seems.

A lot of these women will be wives, mothers and in-laws tomorrow, these people supporting such women will not want to have them as relatives.

A woman who makes everyone around her uncomfortable to show her dominance is toxic and will spread toxic energy to everyone around her.

If you have a sister-in-law like Tacha, your family will disintegrate within months.

If you have a wife like Tacha, you will struggle to have peace of mind, because she will fight everybody from your gateman to neighbours and even your co-workers.

If you have a mother like Tacha......LOL grin grin grin

The bottom line is, unless you are just like Tacha, ghere is no logical reason to support bad energy.
This was among things u said about ceec last year...But today many family will even pay extra to have ceec as daughter in-law.
After the show, tacha will still come out, win endorsements, fund her business and start leaving a healthy lifestyle... And people will be drawn to her..

for now u knw she is acting for the game. And she prepared herself to be in BB house and she is actually there, trying to leverage on the platform..

sometimes we should see beyond that thick skin, lye a beautiful soul.

Av taken time to study her, she cooks, she even share out her food most times to khafi and IKE....And she is quite enjoyable when she is in her positive vibes.

Am not tacha fan, but In her I see a potential lady.

ceec just set a standard and record for some ladies as regards to BBN..
even Esther is lowkey playing a ceec.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2019
safarigirl:

This is the only relevant thing you said

There is no excuse to display bad attitude. She isn't the only one that has been wronged, she has wronged people too, and nobody has resorted to a shouting match for it.

If the entire house was like Tacha, do you know what it would look like?

See ehn, e no get who no get bad attitude when you trigger them, everybody dey crase, but some of us dey leave our crase for house when we step out.

If you have to live with others, you should try to treat them with basic respect and tolerate some of their execesses. That is the difference between people with home training and those who were raised on the streets....some street kids are even better behaved

Uti and Tayo were worse even Bullies but not hated as Tacha

Omashola, Thelma, Mercy and Even Ike have shown Razzness but not hated as Tacha

Everything about Tacha is Exaggerated

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Jackye has started lying. That when her dad was alive, he had more than 20 cars.
Welldone dangote

She said he was a car dealer. So it's possible.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

this babe was hated before entering the house.. truth be told, I haven't really seen what the girl is doing or has done in the house to warrant the hate.

they say she's toxic.. is she as toxic as CeCe..Tasha hasn't even entered the "T" in toxic not to talk of the oxic..

but as usual, every one wants to be politically correct because of the ten to twenty likes they get..maybe they use them at bureau the change office.
whether you steal bread or you steal 10 million, you will still be called a thief.

Whether she is aa toxic as CeeC or not, she is still toxic.

CeeC that came into the Big Brother house did not seem toxic, but after many weeks of bad behavior, supported by the voting public, she became the monster we saw in the final weeks.

Toxicity starts small, but the more you keep such a person, the more she feels she is doing the right thing until you create another monster.

CeeC in Week 3, was better than this Tacha we are seeing. I hope you will keep supporting her when she becomes that monster you are feeding in the final weeks.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

Thats Naija for U

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
why are they reporting my posts? lol .

if you can't stand the heat,stay far from the kitchen
did u quote erotica writer? She's d one that reports posts
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:

Tayo was not hated? Are you for real? Even our usual besties, Ghana, hated Tayo. What are you talking about?

Uti had friends and allies, he was defending himself or his friends half the time, aside Yacob and Kaone, I can't think of someone else he bullied. He was friends with Lerato, Mwisho, Sheila.....in fact, aside Munya, everybody in that finale was Uti's friend.

Is that a toxic person to you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
creolehunt:

She said he was a car dealer. So it's possible.
car dealer own different. Said her father is a car freak. He had more than 20 cars (personal).
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Brubembem:

I'm not hyping Frodd, I'm simply telling you the possible factors engineering his attitude in that show.

You are right. Real hustlers are bold.

Boldness is an act of not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff; courageous and daring.

Frodd is bold. He was bold enough to tell Esther his mind. Frodd was fvxkin bold enough to cry on a live show without minding what people like you will say. That's boldness, not discussing fart with women all the time like Nelson does. cheesy
I said Nelson is confident.
u have totally deviated from the context .

Well frodd fan spotted. lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

if I watch BB Swahili it's cool because as African I could get an hint of what I'm watching .

but it's crystal clear u watch BBmandarin..

prior to big brother, I don't Even know of the Tasha likewise her infamous audition story..

The hate for Tasha, was the factor that endeared most of us to her.

Take a scroll, to the first pages of this thread.. when Tasha got into the house,she wasn't free at all..always all to herself...most of the housemates, saw that too..even Isilomo told frood tasha should be given time to come out of her shell.

I know is not easy watching bb Mandarin,but I'm pleased to help u...

it was khaffi,and seyi..who tried to get Tasha talking..if not babe was all to herself..

on a normal good day,even asides the house..most times silence and keeping to yourself is seen as pride. so it's only natural for the housemate to feel whatever way they feel about her.

just as I said,if she talk..y'all will say it's pride and arrogance.

if she's quiet.. she's intimidated.

hehehehehe.. which one be bad sex? ..the only difference is that Tasha gets paid. while they get paid with okpa and coke..

I searched your rebuttal and didn't see anywhere you explained about Tacha being perfect with no flaws and have never done any wrong. When you're ready to prove to me that Tacha is not a human and has no flaw, let me know. Because I don't know how everybody would be blind and wrong and only you would be right. I'm sure when Tacha said she had no siblings but went ahead to mentioned her siblings, she was right as well and everybody else were wrong. Tacha is always right, everybody else wrong. Well done.

@emboldened, I don't know what you're on about. Maybe you're talking about another post, but I didn't type anything about bad sex. I think you mean Beorn1 of another Nairaland, definitely not me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

This was among things u said about ceec last year...But today many family will even pay extra to have ceec as daughter in-law.
After the show, tacha will still come out, win endorsements, fund her business and start leaving a healthy lifestyle... And people will be drawn to her..

for now u knw she is acting for the game. And she prepared herself to be in BB house and she is actually there, trying to leverage on the platform..

Av taken time to study her, she cooks, she even share out her food most times to khafi and IKE....And she is quite enjoyable when she is in her positive vibes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Tacha fans now playing the victim card LOL

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

and you know this after asking how many families?

Because she is taking nice pictures on the internet and looks pretty, so, many families will want her as an in-law? You dey follow her live for house? Or you think interacting with someone passively is the same thing as living with her?

Shebi you get family? Marry CeeC into it first.....this is assuming she is interested in being anyone's wife

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
So Seyi slept on the floor, why can't they share the bed?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2019
samplanner:
Seyi wants to just respect himself that is why he didn't border to sleep on the bed with Tacha.

On the other hand, Tacha should be the one to be criticized here because, may be, she should have acted selflessly and ask Seyi to come to the bed if he likes (May be there was also a mutual consent btwn them and we don't know bcs they don't show us everything on the screen).

And to those who are HYping that Ganstar called "IKE", that he is the only one that is not afraid of Tacha; they should go and grow up first. This is childish assumptions. The fact that other housemates are running away from being disrespected doesn't mean they are scared.

You can only hype your favorites by your votes not useless trashy online childish assumptions.

Maybe Seyi got scared of losing his control, which could lead to 'gbenshing' Tacha. He already said he likes Boss lady and Tacha is one. I also think Tacha has a crush on him cos she always mellow down whenever Seyi speaks. We shall see how it will last. cheesy cheesy cheesy Seyi's fiancee had better be prepared.

Ike in Seyi's position wouldn't care. The guy wey wan knack all the ladies in the house sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin If he gets to have an opportunity, he would dive in.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2019
safarigirl:

Tayo was not hated? Are you for real? Even our usual besties, Ghana, hated Tayo. What are you talking about?

Uti had friends and allies, he was defending himself or his friends half the time, aside Yacob and Kaone, I can't think of someone else he bullied. He was friends with Lerato, Mwisho, Sheila.....in fact, aside Munya, everybody in that finale was Uti's friend.

Is that a toxic person to you?

.....As hated as Tacha
You are Talking abt Ghanaians but Nigerians loved him

Tacha has friends(Sir D, Ike, Probably Seyi) and its just 3weeks ooo

From your quote of Toxic being Toxic, dont U think a Bully is a Bully?

Same Uti that even threatened to Kill Kaone of he comes to Calabar festival?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Welldone dangote
Is not a big deal na, some parents are car freak..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

Get the blindfolds off your eyes when watching big brother..
CeCe and tasha are two different people entirely.
CeCe everybody knows,is a natural troublemaker she she doesn't fake it..she gets her inspiration directly from the pit of hell. everybody felt her venom,biggie and the ninjas couldn't get theirs because they were anonymous.
CeCe called a fellow girl dustbin.
CeCe had eternal beef with a fellow girl for dick sake.
the only female to get HOH title,through pity vote and lost it that same day.
hell no.. I couldn't root for such person.

Tasha,on the other hand is hated for no reason .. ask most of her haters,why they are hating.. it's for no just cause rather than she's a hoe!
most of the guys calling this girl hoe, have more body counts than this same hoe..they've laid with more women than tasha,has with men..

if Tasha keeps quiet, they will say she's intimidated.

she talks.. they say it's pride.

Tasha, got into argument with Thelma, and everyone knew and agreed it was Thelma's fault.

jackye called tasha a witch,which is an out right slander..but babe showed maturity and didn't even nominate her.. if it were CeCe, jackye go sleep for garden that night.

most people watching, are always with book and pen waiting to jot her flaws..quite sad she keeps breaking their hearts.

the only thing they have is she's hoe..and I'm saying,if as a guy your babe or wife is not virgin then she's hoe!..
yes,she's junior Tasha.

if a woman, is condemning Tasha and she's not a Virgin verily I say that woman is also a hoe..an upcoming tasha.

my female winners, of Bbn..are bisola..ifu and bam-bam..
@ the bolded... Seriously?? Smh
Ever heard the expression 'Attitude is everything'?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2019
ibkayee:

I agree, Tacha gets targeted and misconstrued a lot because of preconceived opinions of her and hate BUT she is not a saint, there have been a number of situations clearly showing her bad attitude, let’s not ignore and/or dismissively bundle those moments with the times she is genuinely being targeted to push this ‘saint’ narrative.

Like I said before, Tacha means good sometimes but she says that good in a bad way with a condescending attitude. If someone corrects me when I'm wrong but with insults and humiliation, I will never respect the person and would see him or her as a douchebag_. How you express yourself will make people listen to you.

On Saturday, Mike was wrong, but he wasn't being malicious in what he did, a respectable person would've aired her disappointment to Mike in a civil manner instead, Tacha seized the moment to show she's a no nonsense babe. Whether she was doing it for the camera or not, I can't say, but the drama that ensued could've been handled better if she wasn't trying to show herself as boss lady who doesn't take nonsense.

Her outbursts ended up making Mike the victim instead of the villain. That's just the typical Tacha for you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Please those that are watching, what's happening in the house? Epp us, mbok.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

I dey tell you.....Any castigation of TACHA'S receives numerous likes here. The vile is just too much. People having BP over a housemate who, after the show comes to an end, will reunite with her fellow housemates to continue making exploit together, while haters will continue to remain bitter. Guys, this is just a reality show that is meant to bring entertainment. The earlier we come to realize this and enjoy it while it lasts, the better for us.... after all, big brother has seen no reason to even caution the so-called Tacha. This goes a long way to tell us that so far, the aim of the show is fulfilled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Because Ona don win by 0.95 percent now we no go hear word again abi undecided Wetin happen sef angry kontinu blabbing about Mike and leave Seyi Ona go shock undecidedMake Ona watch your back smiley

Good Morning cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Funny thing is that, any lady on this Nairaland that dares to have an opinion, is usually told she is going to become evening newspaper, nobody will marry an ill-mannered woman they say, who will wife a woman that cannot respect men?

Yet, the same people that say these things will come here and tell us CeeC and Tacha are strong and misunderstood women.

The hypocrisy on the internet is laughable. So, what are we supporting now? Submissive women like Jackye, or street fighters like Tacha? Which one una wan wife?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:

oshe saying she is hated isn't fair..

Check her insta post, she rants a lot. Whenever their is a trend.
Naturally that will annoy some people... She is using rude and nasty to gain popularity after all its naija na..lol

Her fellow hustlers are the ones preaching her hate..
Then, that her audition video...BB organisers used her to pepper them...lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:

It’s not only when she’s been ‘wronged’, defend your favourite but still call a spade a spade. I’ve even acknowledged that she was hated before coming into the house and a lot of the spite is undeserved but she’s still has her unwarranted nasty moments.

For example, what of the time housemates were trying to regulate kitchen/food use and she arrogantly told them she was going to use items she did not contribute to and there was nothing anyone could do about it?

Wait, are you saying she didn’t push Mike?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.