Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,067 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5001929 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
safarigirl:
I don't know where you saw me despising Karen, I never watched Karen's BBA, I only saw it occasionally and the few times I even spoke about it, was because the OAP's on Kiss FM constantly ridiculed Karen and I was livid that they would mock her to promote Vina. I used to make fun of Vina and her British accent, what are you talking about me despising Karen?

I did not like her attitude, but I never despised her. I barely watched that show that year, so, don't come here spinning tales and telling lies to further your silly interests. Say what you know, not what you assume.

I don't give a hoot about the show so far, I can do without watching it, so, I don't have a fav. I am not scared of Tacha being a threat to whoever you erroneously assume my fave is, because once again, so far so good, I don't have A fave. I just refuse to support a nasty attitude for the sake of controversy.

Respect yoursekf and stop making unfounded assumptions based on pretty-conceived notions. If Tacha does well, I say it here, I give her positive compliments as well, so, for you to say I am jealou or hate her, is you, pulling facts out of your own arse to jump on the Hate On Safarigirl Bandwagon.

Are you OK You have been writing endless epistles, castigating Tacha like she stole your boyfriend.. when someone replies you, you ask him to respect himself... I suspect you have fever.
You don't get to complain about nasty attitude because that would be hypocritical. I remember you ramping up support for Tayo and crying foul play when he lost, you even started a petition against multi choice... All this you did even though Tayos attitude was worse than Tachas... You are just being a hypocrite..
BTW, I can't hate you, you are nothing to me...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:
Geezeem
As you type, Jackye just jumped on to Omashola , and they held limbs some and with one foot poked Jeff (friendly like), you know? tongue. Mike even said her friendly tomboyish jump on Omashola was “Awww cute”
If the guys don’t nominate her? She is their guy for the show, and can move on in the game with her 1.5MN
cheesy
Also watched that play with Mike cheesy
She has come alive, Jackye (I like her)
I think the girls are going to nominate her shaa
She has been tickling Khafy though so no swap there I believe
jackye that will enter shell when tacha surfaces....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
Yesterday was an eye opener.
It taught me that sometimes overconfidence can be detrimental and even the most trusted "sources " can be wrong.
But I refuse to bow out like a coward and neither should you .
Mike has a very high chance of winning this game !
Many people split the vote they could have given him solely out of sentimentality for Seyi whilst Tacha's team focused on her squarely- still it resulted in merely a one percent difference.
The true test of the valor of a man will never be the times he won but in his moments of defeat .
We've learned about all the ways we've erred ; I accept all the blame and consequences and I'm pledging to you all that we are going to come back better and very much stronger .
But I can't do it without you all my comrades - Mikings .
Don't give up now , don't be swayed .
We lost a mere fight but we are winning the battle .

They can mock us now but trust me their delight will only be short-lived .
Mike till 99 days.
Mike for the 60 million !

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ike talking with mercy about his trip to Mexico where he went for vacation and Business and he also mentioned drugs and mexican cartels.

The "business people" he met in Mexico sent "some stuff" to him in USA.

Ike....Mexico...drugs...drug cartel...business... Do the maths.

If you know you know wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mike for the money
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ike in the Garden chilling grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Team seyi, nice one last night ... Let's prep for when next our boy is up...

We tell them say the boy has found favour with the elders, dem think say na mouth... Una never see shumtin... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ike the drug dealer.

after the show NDLEA,go help us mend that him mouth

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
4eyedlycan:

Are you OK You have been writing endless epistles, castigating Tacha like she stole your boyfriend.. when someone replies you, you ask him to respect himself... I suspect you have fever.
You don't get to complain about nasty attitude because that would be hypocritical. I remember you ramping up support for Tayo and crying foul play when he lost, you even started a petition against multi choice... All this you did even though Tayos attitude was worse than Tachas... You are just being a hypocrite..
BTW, I can't hate you, you are nothing to me...

Go and find someone else's post to jack off on. I haven't posted anything about Tacha since 10 this morning, so, I believe the epistles came to an end.

Since you are so jobless and sleep till 12PM, you finally woke up and saw epistles written around 8-9AM and proceeded to start joblessly quoting and dropping your hate-filled opinions on my person, when working people had already left the discussion.

Are you okay? I will not address you further than this, you are neither worth my time nor my extensive vocabulary.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Ike talking with mercy about his trip to Mexico where he went for vacation and Business and he also mentioned drugs and mexican cartels.

He travels a lot...from Us to Mexico,from Mexico to Tanzania,from Tanzania to Kenya,from Kenya to Nigeria etc
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Was that all you heard? And you had to twist it?... Lol

You people are trying too hard.. This is how you will push this issue and Drug lords will fall in love with him and give him massive votes.. grin

Hope you know Pastors won't vote your favourite.. Hahahaha
Contunuuu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecideddid u hear him when mentioned drugs eeh
How u take know say na drugs he dey talk about eeh abi na u and him dey run the package ni
U people can talk rubbish eeeh mtcheeeeew
Leave Ike alone biko
Stephlena:
Ike the drug dealer.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
Ike the drug dealer.

Lol...u have started again... Are u not enjoying the garden rove....lolzzz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

Ike is a masquerade

Masquerades fears no one.

They only respect higher masquerades

Ike is respectful but fears no one

And he is good with women

Omoshola said he attracts them ladies grin

His friendship with tacha has no awkwardness

In it.....they just get along.

Ike is definitely a likable guy despite his life shortcomings.
He's one of the few I wouldn't mind winning if he can make good use of the dough.
I actually saw him as self destructive but glad he's toned down a lot since the strike.
One striking quality is his ability to be flexible and honest in awkward and touchy situations.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sirfeeking:
He travels a lot...from Us to Mexico,from Mexico to Tanzania,from Tanzania to Kenya,from Kenya to Nigeria etc

Let me link it for you. Mexico is a drug cartel zone and from there he went to Tanzania. Tanzania is a tourist country and this means a lot of foreigners of white extraction come there. Same with Kenya.

Na those places he dey deal his biz. wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
Ike the drug dealer.

Unfortunately for you, they will rather host him and make him an ambassador.. Something even "iya basira" in your street won't find you worthy of. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
winkIs it the same BBN that am watching now that u are watching Ni
Did u hear him say drugs.y do u people like to paint people bad eeh
So he can't do business again in Mexico if it's not drugs
Biko stop twisting what he said

If u don't like say u don't like him stop painting him bad it's not good abeg undecided
Tetehjewels:

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
safarigirl:

Go and find someone else's post to jack off on. I haven't postef anything about Tacha since 10 this morning, so, I believe the epistles came to an end.

Since you are so jobless and sleep till 12PM, you finally woke up and saw epistles written around 8-9AM and proceeded to start joblessly quoting and dropping youe hate-filled opinions on my person, when working people had already left the discussion.

Are you okay? I will not address you further than this, you are neither worth my time nor my extensive vocabulary.

grin grin
You are not a very smart person else you'd figure that its only jobless people that sleep on nairaland...
There are no hateful comments on my post... Only facts...I think you overestimate the breadth of your vocabulary...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
Ike the drug dealer.

Yes oh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
When they watch, they activate their alternate monikers to twist and tell lies to those who are not watching here...

if you know you know....na dem...lol

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tacha: Ike is looking for love.
Seyi: No he isn't he is just living for the moment.
Both of them are really getting along.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Amya:

Mike would have ranked the highest if it wasnt that veto move by Seyi that got him tons of sympathy votes. A sizable number of those votes would have been Mike's actually.

Seyi's votes doesn't reflect his true fans. While some of those people who voted will become fans, some others with short memory will move on. If Seyi doesn't have any clever antics to keep the viewers glued, hell be chopped off soon.

Let me comment on this for the first time.

Its annoying how you guys dont think

Seyi WORKED for his votes ....sympathy or not.

He earned it.....he put himself out there,

Took a risk and got fans.

That is playing his game.

What did Mike DO to earn his votes?

I mean aside sitting handsome?

Or Tacha for that matter?

Frodd "sold" his manhood before Africa

And earned what again you would call

Sympathy votes.....but he worked for it

Is it easy for a man to cry for love? tongue

Enough already undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Let me link it for you. Mexico is a drug cartel zone and from there he went to Tanzania. Tanzania is a tourist country and this means a lot of foreigners of white extraction come there. Same with Kenya.

Na those places he dey deal his biz. wink
Gbam
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

Was that all you heard? And you had to twist it?... Lol

You people are trying too hard.. This is how you will push this issue and Drug lords will fall in love with him and give him massive votes.. grin

Hope you know Pastors won't vote your favourite.. Hahahaha
Contunuuu

Show me where i twisted it?

He said he went to Mexico with a certain "honey" which means a girl he liked. They went on vacation and he left the girl to do her thing while he went into the city for business and everywhere you look you notice cartels and people trying to sell you drugs and he couldnt interact due to his limited understanding of the language so he had to get someone (his friend) to do a 3 way translation with those "business people" he met and they now sent "something" to USA for him. This was before he traveled to Tanzania........

You may be a kid in understanding but he just said a lot and passed his message regarding what he meant while at the same time trying to code it.

Some of us get sense pass you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
[s]Yesterday was an eye opener.
It taught me that sometimes overconfidence can be detrimental and even the most trusted "sources " can be wrong.
But I refuse to bow out like a coward and neither should you .
Mike has a very high chance of winning this game !
Many people split the vote they could have given him solely out of sentimentality for Seyi whilst Tacha's team focused on her squarely- still it resulted in merely a one percent difference.
The true test of the valor of a man will never be the times he won but in his moments of defeat .
We've learned about all the ways we've erred ; I accept all the blame and consequences and I'm pledging to you all that we are going to come back better and very much stronger .
But I can't do it without you all my comrades - Mikings .
Don't give up now , don't be swayed .
We lost a mere fight but we are winning the battle .

They can mock us now but trust me their delight will only be short-lived .
Mike till 99 days.
Mike for the 60 million ! [/s]
if you did not laugh at feelgoods accurate predictions makin u disgrace urself u wud have continued with ur lies and vague predictions.

unfortunately for u he was 100% correct so there was no way u could spin your errors like you usually do and has forced you to post this fake humble speech that would otherwise have been laced with ur usual arrogance

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sirfeeking:
I pray omatsola is nominated alongside mike,ike,mercy and sir dee
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gulher:
Those people calling pity votes here and there. You must do something to provoke viewers to vote you. Whether pity vote or big ass or strong contender or smart housmate or coupling up or nudism or wharever, all na strategy and vote is vote. That is the game in big brother house. It is never about who is the best human being in the house but who can provoke the most votes by any means possible.

Just saw this. My sentiments

Exactly!

We even use to have kitchen votes

All votes na votes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol... see them but if na Tasha now epistle dey fly up and down. dem go turn to Aristotle overnight.

their fave,is a drug baron..selling minerals.

their iyawo, is one coded thot . she carry her market reach Russia sef

low budget bonnie and Clyde.

we dey fence dey observe

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
winkIs it the same BBN that am watching now that u are watching Ni
Did u hear him say drugs.y do u people like to paint people bad eeh
So he can't do business again in Mexico if it's not drugs
Biko stop twisting what he said

If u don't like say u don't like him stop painting him bad it's not good abeg undecided

You are obviously watching Gotv because Ike mentioned drugs and drug cartels and people wanting to sell drugs on the streets of mexico

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

[s]
Show me where i twisted it?

He said he went to Mexico with a certain "honey" which means a girl he liked. They went on vacation and he left the girl to do her thing while he went into the city for business and everywhere you look you notice cartels and people trying to sell you drugs and he couldnt interact due to his limited understanding of the language so he had to get someone (his friend) to do a 3 way translation with those "business people" he met and they now sent "something" to USA for him. This was before he traveled to Tanzania........

You may be a kid in understanding but he just said a lot and passed his message to regarding what he meant while at the same time trying to code it.

Some of us get sense pass you [/s]
You are trying too hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
U guys should stop saying what IKE didn't say Biko
He didn't say anything about drugs
It's not fun lying or accusing people like that
IKE cannot do business again in Mexico eeh
Y are u guys trying so hard to paint him bad
Is that how much u guys hate him ni
Y can't u people promote ur fav and leave IKE alone haba
This shit is too much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sirfeeking:
na drug trafficking naa. Watch border security and see how they catch them. Frequent, meaningless travels all over the world

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.