Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984446 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't think seyi and tacha can watch everything

I think it's on and off

This secret room thing is unfair to other housemates

But like I said B4 they never win the show

Biggie will find a way to balance the odds

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Halyma:
Can Tacha and Seyi watch what is going on in the house?
yes but it's on and off
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

Send your proof to Big brother so that he can be disqualified... The most you post that shot here, they more he accumulate more fans.

Have you asked yourself why your almighty Mike came 3rd last night?

No Jamaican cancer distributor will ever win Bbnaija...

Tell.us why that Jamaican guywas banned from representing Nigeria?

This Otondo is still out dated in her info. He has already represented Nigeria at the 2018 African Senior Athletics Championship in Asaba. So which current Ban are you referring to?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
until Ike and omashola can pull above 20% we can't really say now

It's just speculation, noise isn't equal to votes

A group of people with 20 sims each and money can get so many votes for any housemate

See tacha, I believe she has that kind of arrangement
Hahahaha...reality is now setting in for you.

You know what? Ike ,Omashola, Seyi, Mercy and Tacha who are all real Nigerians can win and have the money..

But Mike the Jamaican cancer distributor? Neverrrrrrrrr.. Las Las, we go form alliance to support the real Nigerians out of those I listed above..

Tell him that Jamaica is his home..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Seyi: Jackie is smart for her age

Tacha: stupidly smart

Seyi burst into laugh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oshey my Baby IKE be giving them topic back to back oshey
They dey call am drug dealer we no vex
Them call player we no vex
They curse him mouth we no vex
They say he no fyn we no vex
Biko na wetin remain again grin
Which name wey una never call am chai oshey !! IKE baby I love u die
Even if dey like make they call u bobrisky I no send Dem
Even if u no win winkwe ikegang love u
U are 100% real and that's what we love about u
Keep being real don't fake it for anyone
#IkeGang

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This Otondo is still out dated in her info. He has already represented Nigeria at the 2018 African Senior Athletics Championship in Asaba. So which current Ban are you referring to?
In Asaba ..He is free to come and represent Nigeria in my Street 's game. .Hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jackye reminds me of ahneeka

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tasha and bad belle. grin

Seyi- Jackie is just so smart for her age, she's too smart to be 23.

Tasha- She's stupidly smart.

She was angry Seyi gave Jackie a good accolade.

Jacky is smart jor.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Halyma:
Can Tacha and Seyi watch what is going on in the house?
sure they can, biggie choose to show them what's going on in the house when he wants, and right now he's showing them something on the screen and on the screen is Jackie and our Mike. Seyi said Jackie is a 32yr old trap in a 23yr old body and she's too smart for her age. The next thing Tacha (idiot) would say was "Stupidly smart". e no get wetin pple like for this Tacha if you're not stupid like her. Ignorant dunce

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mike and Jacky

Ok oooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

In Asaba ...Hahahahaha

I am sure you read 2018 African Senior Athletics Championship in Asaba

This means it involved other nations in Africa so if he was banned, how come he still represented Nigeria among other African Nations?

Does IAAF also not cover Africa?

Otondo!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
yes but it's on and off
No,its constantly on
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dansuqi:

No,its constantly on
no it's not

It goes on and off

If you were watching yesterday, it went off for Abit and seyi kept waiting for it to come on again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
I think biggie has dissolved or ended Esther's reign as head of house going by his latest announcement
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
the jackye is actually stupidly smart,of course.
fake witch detector.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Especially to tourist countries. They easily catch them when they check the countries you have been and for Ike to be in Mexico and to mention drug cartels and people trying to sell him drugs on the streets of mexico and business people he met and needing a translator for their meeting and that they sent him "something" to USA and he went to Tanzania and Kenya which are both tourist countries, Only an olodo will not know he dealt drugs.

Bro, I don't know what you think you're doing, but you'll only end up creating more endearment around Ike.

Our society is one that exalt renegades, noncomformists, rebels, badboys and all.

Point of reference was CeeC last year and Tacha this year.

If I were you, I'll let this drug thing slide. The more you highlight it, the more people take interest in the guy. Mind you, it takes guile and wit to do such transactions. People naturally warm up to people who seemingly have these attributes.

Just saying.

NP: Miley Cyrus - Malibu. The song does my head in.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
why is Tacha so so bitter.. seyi praised Jackie and said she is too smart for her age.. the Olodo Tacha who doesn't know Pepsi cola is made from cola said she is stupidly smart, stupidly

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

I swear, I never knew no one, I repeat no one wanted her there... Some personal hate.
some she is a strong competition...
Their is no way deh don't know her on INSTA...all of them are on Instagram.

I swear if mike leave, most of them will be happy.
They see him as competition.. But only if the knw the strong competitions are underdogs.

I think most of them would miss Mike however
There is nothing to not like about Mike’s personality even if it is boring for TV /just like Jeff
I only know one person that actively dislikes Mike- Esther
Then one person that hates Jeff- Khafy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This means it involved other nations in Africa so if he was banned, how come he still represented Nigeria among other African Nations?

Does IAAF also not cover Africa?

Otondo!
the way Ike fans troll Mike with hate and lies

If team mike should do it them go say na bad belle

When we troll ike, we say the truth

When they troll mike, it's lies

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dansuqi:

No,its constantly on
it's not constantly on, no be only you dey watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Brubembem:
Tasha and bad belle. grin

Seyi- Jackie is just so smart for her age, she's too smart to be 23.

Tasha- She's stupidly smart.

She was angry Seyi gave Jackie a good accolade.

Jacky is smart jor.

So na she come smart? Tacha is just full of herself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
na drug trafficking naa. Watch border security and see how they catch them. Frequent, meaningless travels all over the world
Ike is from the street,I'm not trying to justify his past actions but he deserves a second chance.From his conversation so far,he is ready to leave his past behind....

Many drug dealers are victims of drug violence,sexual abuse, discrimination, domination etc.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Menance:
why is Tacha so so bitter.. seyi praised Jackie and said she is too smart for her age.. the Olodo Tacha who doesn't know Pepsi cola is made from cola said she is stupidly smart, stupidly
am I the only one who heard her saying "agreeded"?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dansuqi:

Please remove omashola from that biased list
cheesy Ok
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s]

Does IAAF also not cover Africa? [/s]

Otondo!
Tell us why he was banned? Does it have anything to do with drugs? Was there a cover up? Did he bribe anybody?

Tell us the truth.. You don't have to lie.... We all know he came 3rd last night so no shame. He can only go down down down. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol
Esther I never knew u can be this free to.gist...
or is it only me that thinks some HMs are acting cool to appear nice from being nominated.... lmaoooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Seyi and Jackie are birds on a feather.
You engaged them in a conversation,fine!
but midway into the conversation, They start saying "intellect stuffs" totally unrelated to the initial discussion.
Boom! You are swept off your feet that you lose track of that your both were discussing to start with.

Once you don't interrupt them when the start talking, They will everly steal the show.

#Nohardfeelings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
If there's no HOH game today, make them announce nah, I have something better to watch than this boring folks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tejiri4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who is the new HOH?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
I hope Tacha didn't hear the housemates gossiping about her? Cos when she enters back into the house, she will show them the real pepper them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
veekid:
am I the only one who heard her saying "agreeded"?

It was intentional

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.