Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019016 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jackye says it again
She is a spirit spirit person (like my Tobilee?)
If her spirit feels you, you are her person and etc
She tells Mike his spirit gelled with hers

Mike expressing concern about acceptance
Paid Jackye a compliment that conversations with her always ensure he leaves with something positive
etc

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

Get the blindfolds off your eyes when watching big brother..
CeCe and tasha are two different people entirely.
CeCe everybody knows,is a natural troublemaker she she doesn't fake it..[b][b]she gets her inspiration directly from the pit of he[/b]l[/b]l. everybody felt her venom,biggie and the ninjas couldn't get theirs because they were anonymous.
CeCe called a fellow girl dustbin.
CeCe had eternal beef with a fellow girl for dick sake.
the only female to get HOH title,through pity vote and lost it that same day.
hell no.. I couldn't root for such person.

Tasha,on the other hand is hated for no reason.. ask most of her haters,why they are hating.. it's for no just cause rather than she's a hoe!
most of the guys calling this girl hoe, have more body counts than this same hoe..they've laid with more women than tasha,has with men..

if Tasha keeps quiet, they will say she's intimidated.

she talks.. they say it's pride.

Tasha, got into argument with Thelma, and everyone knew and agreed it was Thelma's fault.

jackye called tasha a witch,which is an out right slander..but babe showed maturity and didn't even nominate her.. if it were CeCe, jackye go sleep for garden that night.

most people watching, are always with book and pen waiting to jot her flaws..quite sad she keeps breaking their hearts.

the only thing they have is she's hoe..and I'm saying,if as a guy your babe or wife is not virgin then she's hoe!..
yes,she's junior Tasha.

if a woman, is condemning Tasha and she's not a Virgin verily I say that woman is also a hoe..an upcoming tasha.

my female winners, of Bbn..are bisola..ifu and bam-bam..
OK. Please how do you know that ceec receives inspiration from the pit of hell, just asking for a neighbour smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:

And U called her an Idiot, does that mean U are also an Idiot and those who like U are IDIOTS

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ChristoBam: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yale9:
this is why Tasha can never win the 60m. Cos as the house shrinks further, whoever is contending with her gets more support from fans of other evicted housemates

Yeah definitely. That's why I said based on votes so far. I only said that because of those Mike fans churning out different types of excuses since yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gulher:
team Ike didn't learn from team Mike that making noise and trolling other housemates does not add to voting percentage. You people may end up eating an even humbler pie than what they ate yesterday when Ike' s percentage is announced. ..should be fun grin

We are not making mouth ooo

We have been on the defensive.

Attacks from all corners .....

We have not even had time to hype ike

Na so do defence from dawn to dusk lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Who is this Jumping for Nigeria?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYtnP2AeD6/
Please stop fooling yourself by shifting the goal post.

That picture I posted was Mike protesting after he was barred from participating in the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games by IAAF.

You said I lied that he participated.. Give me proof now you are posting trash.. You can only fool yourself.

Until you provide me a proof that he actually participated in that competition ,I am done with you..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:
Jackye and Mike gisting in the closet cheesy tongue
Jackye can listen to guys talk oo, and men like this well well we know, lol
I want to see how nominations go tonight
But I really believe this girl and the guys have a bond

And oh! ..apparently Mike didn’t give “it” to Tacha how she deserves because he felt it was his last night

Mike didn't say that

Stop lying

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
TV strap- Frodd is the real deal...he will cry a river until you all drown

Me-deaddd

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=oshe11 post=80520720][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=oshe11 post=80520091]
And U called her an Idiot, does that mean U are also an Idiot and those who like U are IDIOTS[/quote ]

Tacha sympathizer

Declare already grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamaEEE: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
oshe11:
That can also be a Compliment, Like "Fvck, that girl in Insanely Beautiful"

"She smart like witch" etc

So watchyu saying?

No she said it and put up this I don't care face , daz y sheyi started laffyn... Mk we dey talk truth Abeg

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mike to Jackye

Just because i am older than you does not mean i cannot learn from you because in this day and age you could be getting access to more information than i had access to when i was your age so there is no point in me prejudging you.

______________Mike Edwards 2019

Words on Marble.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Mike to Jackye

Just because i am older than you does not mean i cannot learn from you because in this day an age you could be getting access to more information than i had access to when i was your age so there is no point in me prejudging you.

Words on Marble.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
so bookmakers see the future?

Hahahaha

Not quite, they use probabilities, law of averages, trends......etc to work out winning odds for the outcome of events yet to take place.
The odds didn't say Shola will win. It simply means if you bet today on Shola winning and he did, you'll earn 4.5 times the amount of your stake.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
I can’t wait for nominations
I don’t want the guys to nominate Jackye
I don’t want Jeff to be up
Tall order, I know
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dynamo35: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
I doubt if there's going to be nominations tonight. It is very obvious from Seyi & Tasha's seclusion that it will not hold. Housemates cannot nominate them becos they feel they have been evicted.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
and for Mike mind he's the great hero to defeat Tasha.. hahahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
ChristoBam:
The most annoying thing about these Mike fans is that they believed people split votes only for Seyi and not for Mike. It's only on Nairaland I see Ike fans and Mike fans arguing. On twitter, Ike fans love Mike and vice versa. Ike fans that I know voted for Mike. That Mc oluomo stuff sef got him some votes from fans of other housemates as well.

Mike and Seyi both had votes from other housemates fanbase. Tacha had only from her fanbase I'm pretty sure of that. So if we're to consider the strongest so far based on votes, Tacha is by far the strongest.

I think those are ret*rded individuals that think they've got everything figured out, and not necessarily fans of both gentle men.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

We are not making mouth ooo
We have been on the defensive.
Attacks from all corners .....
We have not even had time to hype ike
Na so do defence from dawn to dusk lipsrsealed
ok o grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:
Jackye says it again
She is a spirit spirit person (like my Tobilee?)
If her spirit feels you, you are her person and etc
She tells Mike his spirit gelled with hers

Mike expressing concern about acceptance
Paid Jackye a compliment that conversations with her always ensure he leaves with something positive
etc

We watch

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Proudly for these two.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
MamaEEE:

No she said it and put up this I don't care face , daz y sheyi started laffyn... Mk we dey talk truth Abeg
Her face has always been like that.....
And moreover, Even if she did it outta spite, its justifiable since the Clout called her a Witch.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

That picture I posted was Mike protesting after he was barred from participating in the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games by IAAF.

You said I lied that he participated.. Give me proof now you are posting trash.. You can only fool yourself.

Until you provide me a proof that he actually participated in that competition ,I am done with you..

If you had a modicum of sense you would have realized that was Mike REPRESENTING NIGERIA at the 21st African Athletics Championships in Asaba in 2018.

If he was banned IAAF from representing Nigeria as you claimed how come he represented Nigeria in this competition which is under the control of the same IAAF?

Read and stop being an Otondo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_African_Championships_in_Athletics_%E2%80%93_Men%27s_high_jump

https://www.aclsports.com/mike-edwards-i-want-to-be-part-of-a-growing-legacy/

You seem to take pride in being a block head.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

We watch

Naughty lady
It was healthy shaa tongue just some nice convo between friends
Mike nominated Jackye last week, then later changed it (I think)
If he doesn’t today, then maybe they have become friends
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

let's argue Ike now

We go dey discuss drugs and Killing people

Let's argue Mike

We go discuss sports and representing Nigeria

U no get shame
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Mike to Jackye

Just because i am older than you does not mean i cannot learn from you because in this day an age you could be getting access to more information than i had access to when i was your age so there is no point in me prejudging you.

Words on Marble.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good afternoon my dear Nairalanders.I am currently doing a researchto know Mike's real Nationality. Please I need your help and I will really appreciate it.

This is a picture of Mike inbetween pics of two men. One is from Jamaica and the other is from Nigeria (Yoruba).

Is Mike really a Nigerian(Yoruba) or a Jamaican?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

Hahahahahahahha

Get outta my head

Was gonna end all this Tacha ish(after my last reply to a mention) b4 someone calls me her fan only to see this?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dynamo35:
I doubt if there's going to be nominations tonight. It is very obvious from Seyi & Tasha's seclusion that it will not hold. Housemates cannot nominate them becos they feel they have been evicted.

There will be nominations but no eviction this week the HMs are not aware of this.

Biggie wants to see something grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
let's argue Ike now

We go dey discuss drugs and Killing people

Let's argue Mike

We go discuss sports and representing Nigeria

U no get shame
What if Mike was barred from that competition due to drug related issue? Give us the details of how and why he was barred from the competition..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98