Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954664 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:
Oga Figurine abi Wolverine thaink You

Like say If I come out to say I hate Mike or Love Tacha U go beat Me ba

Wetin Mama Sikiru no go see for market

Nobody will beat you if you come out to say it.

Stop being a petty coward...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
MamBi:

Okay oh, it looks like he must have talked about both of them because I know there were definite parts that did not belong to Nelson. And Nelson is not J.

Yeah, he said of all the guys, it's only Jeff that is stunned by yesterday's development.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
I am also without doubts that Tacha did Butt/boobs enlargement.

Comparing her pictures from last year. I advice mercy to take her dealer's contact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
For some reasons, I'm beginning to like Ghedoni.
You see, not everyone should be in the open. Not everyone should be in front of the cameras etc.

People like Ghedoni are bottom dwellers. Dey may seem insignificant but most times, are the best observers, best peace makers/fire fighters especially when other characters begin to crash...
They are usually not obvious, but they are well loved.

Usually very annoying in a relationship too but are actually Loyal.
Notice he has been loyal to his ex Kim, and consciously didn't go physical with Kaffi till Kim left.

and truly, his personality matches that of Kaffi.

My humble submission.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
MamBi:
Jesu Christi Oluwa wa Amin!

Oga XML33, this your post is soooo long. It is fearing person to read nah!

Please read it. It's won't seem as long as it appears when you begin to read it. It contains an important message that everyone needs to hear.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

Be nice grin
Someone had to say it na..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Nobody will beat you if you come out to say it.

Stop being a petty coward...
K
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
phrezzz:
shut the Bleep up. if u listened to his diary session you will notice he said he descovered that Tacha has a nice personality after they got to the house. yen yen Yen. Omashola for the money
hahahhaa I don't go low...
I leave u to ur peril...lol
Av got class...grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ugik(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
tacha vs seyi..water argument...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:

Chop Suya

At this rate, My Suya go finish today

Baba no dey post this picture abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Biggie would be seething right now.. they seem to have domesticated his only wild cat..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin

I don't trust this new friendship but let me sha be voting Mike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Munzy14:

hahahhaa I don't go low...
I leave u to ur peril...lol
Av got class...grin
Team IKE ain't about that argument lifestyle grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:
Truth is Tacha has a very strong personality

You have to break in those walls to enjoy her.....
She may come across as a bully but she isnt

Had a friend like her during my school days but she was very lively and fun to be with if U understand her

Tacha Tacha Tacha our Peppercheesy

Finally cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Gedoni and Mike also understand the game,I'm enjoying their conversation.

Gedoni talked about a female housemate who is just there to meet people and have fun.According to him,the lady is not there for the money.Who was he referring to? Khafi or Jackye?
I hope ebuka can ask him question related to that.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
kowema:
For some reasons, I'm beginning to like Ghedoni.
You see, not everyone should be in the open. Not everyone should be in front of the cameras etc.

People like Ghedoni are bottom dwellers. Dey may seem insignificant but most times, are the best observers, best peace makers/fire fighters especially when other characters begin to crash...
They are usually not obvious, but they are well loved.

Usually very annoying in a relationship too but are actually Loyal.
Notice he has been loyal to his ex Kim, and consciously didn't go physical with Kaffi till Kim left.

and truly, his personality matches that of Kaffi.

My humble submission.
He should continue his observations from his House

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ugik(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Diane is not understanding what tacha is cooking...OK ooo..kwontinue

brother frood,haba nah..which one is ur heart blocked??..did u put it in a fridge
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Mercy: I can't wait to eat this food that Tacha is eating oh.

Mtchewwww.. She was angry when Ike complemented her (Tacha's) dishes.

Diane be hating on Tacha's dishes... Sore loser

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Begging people to read his posts now grin

What a loser !

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

It is not gossip because when Khafi came out and joined them she asked "What are you guys talking about"?

Mike said "We are talking about you"!!

Which is 100% true. Mike does not say behind your back what he cannot say to your face. The guy is legit MVP
k
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Geezeem:

Finally cheesy
What FINALLY happened?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=80610365]

It is not gossip because when Khafi came out and joined them she asked "What are you guys talking about"?

Which is 100% true. Mike does not say behind your back what he cannot say to your face. The guy is legit MVP[/quote
What of their statement about seyi n tacha? ]

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
crowntoro:
what was she doing?

being more open
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=80610365]

Which is 100% true. Mike does not say behind your back what he cannot say to your face. The guy is legit MVP[/quote
What of their statement about seyi n tacha?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
kenddys:

Baba no dey post this picture abeg.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Mercy: me that I thought I now have peace

Frodd: Tacha is back grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Ugik:
tacha vs seyi..water argument...
Seyi dey fall my hand. He should blast that girl abeg and put her in her place. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2019
XML33:
It's easy to sit in your well-furnished, fully air-conditioned apartments and offices and criticize Tacha. If only you've been through half of what she's been through, maybe you'll be a bit more empathetic. When I see Tacha I see a strong, determined, hardworking woman who's attitude is an invariable consequence of having lived a difficult life and having had to struggle independently in a country that doesn't offer much for it's youths. I once read a book by Thomas Sowell called Black rednecks and white liberals where he detailed how our environment shapes our behaviors and how we unconsciously develop attitudes that serve as a defense mechanism for the slings and arrows life throws at us. People who have been abused in all sorts of ways develop a behavior that acts as a wall to help them ward off potential forms of abuse that might come their way in the future, and then after a while that behavior gets integrated into their personality that they act that way to everyone they meet. This is exactly the case with Tacha.

You guys criticize Tacha for being an Instagram twerker who exposes her body parts. In a country with extremely high levels of unemployment and wealth inequality, where women are defined primarily by their appearance and sexual value, why shouldn't a young, independent hustler like Tacha capitalize on the financial opportunities this characterization presents, given that the other available options involve crime? Is it a crime to use your God given qualities to make money? Tuoyo is a stripper who uses his looks to make money and literally takes off his clothes to sate the appetites of horny_ women, yet no one criticizes him. He was even praised recently on a radio station in Nigeria. Is he any different than Tacha? Why are we quick to denigrate women in this country? Is it because they are easy prey? It's not like Tacha isn't a graduate. She is. And I'm sure like every unemployed graduate in this country she has sent her CV to various establishments and never got a call back. In such case isn't it better to market a valuable quality you have than to partake in crime?

It's easy for most of you who probably had healthy childhoods and were raised by well to do parents who provided you with quality educatation and good opportunities to criticize the choices of people who didn't have the opportunities you had.

Tacha has the spirit of an activist, she is honest and stands for what she believes in. If she wins this money she'll definitely invest in ventures that empower women, just like she has asserted many times in conversation with the likes of Khafi. She is someone who understands the harsh reality that women are forced to endure in this country and if provided the opportunity she'll try her best to improve this reality.

Tacha is a true Naija girl who embodies the Naija spirit; the spirit of hardwork, hustling, determination and endurance. She isn't fazed by what people say about her. She's undaunted by challenges and doesn't give up on her dreams. She was insulted and lambasted by people who saw her queing for long hours under the scorching sun to audition for BBNaija. Troll videos were even made about her and yet she remained unflappable. She was rejected at the first audition venue she went to and yet she didn't give up, even admist the disparaging remarks she received online. She travelled to another state to audition and she was finally chosen. That's the Naija spirit in action. That's who Tacha is; the embodiment of strong-will, determination and power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Geezeem:

Ike is smart alright

But he doesn't flaunt it

He agrees with people all the time

To make them feel they are in charge

The he laughs and smiles....they think he is

So not a serious person ......even Thelma said it

Make we dey watch dey do grin

When I see people who see what I see in Ike...dude to smart but act a dumb to play others....That's game of life...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Threebear:

Can't believe you went from Miracle to Tacha .
What a downgrade !

Is it your "wenting" ?

Are you him, is he you ? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
See Frodd trying to defend his showers of blessings grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:
Mercy: me that I thought I now have peace

Frodd: Tacha is back grin

Make this girl no get heart attack on Tacha case.

Hahan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.