Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4925432 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Munzy14:

Frodd is doing same thing I hated about Tobi last year..
If a girl says no, or isn't interested just walk away... She will respect u for that one day..

They always come back. ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its gloating and not bloating....Otondo
Hahahahahahaha

Beg check Dictionary na
Why do U feel U know what I was talking about?

Na wa ooo
To cast U join slab just dey hungry mecheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

Suya pliss...

Don't forget the extra onions grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
You have never and will never be team Mike.
Supporting Tacha under the talk of I'm for Everyone and Nobody. Hypocrite.

Lmao... Musa is tired of seeing all these at the gate grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
aro1:
multichoice shouldn't av allowed dat,its strictly for naija,wen av we watch BBmzansi or BBswahili here?

And if the SAcans are living here they should not participate...............................?
Didn't see where it was written BBN is strictly for Nigerians indigenes and not citizens.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisus:

You have never and will never be team Mike.
Supporting Tacha under the talk of I'm for Everyone and Nobody. Hypocrite.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:
Hahahahahahaha

Beg check Dictionary na

Why do U feel U know what I was talking about?

Na wa ooo

To cast U join slab just dey hungry mecheesy

I was being very happy at Mike and you called it bloating when in that context coming from you a Mike antagonist you should have said gloating instead.

Are you sure you even know your A B Cs before asking me to consult a dictionary?

Abeg Otondo shift
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

Leemao

I have been praising Mike on this same thread due to his actives with Tacha since last night. So what is your point?

Because I support Ike doesn't mean I'd hate any other housemate. I am not a misguided fella like you and IamJ

I knew you'd die if you ignored me for a whole month. Following me around even on twitter. It's like a dog ignoring its master. grin
@bolded... I wish the majority of people on this thread can have a similar mindset

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Who is that dog barking grin

I'm freshly out of rabies vaccines .

We move . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Mike and tacha talking

A polite light conversation

They are seated at the garden grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
If Mike was single, he can get a girl like Tacha sha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I was being very happy at Mike and you called it bloating when in that context coming from you a Mike antagonist you should have said gloating instead.

Are you sure you even know your A B Cs before asking me to consult a dictionary?

Abeg Otondo shift
Okay

Bloat; filled with Gas!

U were feeling pompous with pride like who dey swell and wan burst.......
Na crime to advice U so that U no go burst?

We need u here for Sunday's excuses wen the % comes out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
livelymatilda:

Hypocrites are scumbags... This is why I never took him seriously with his bad luck.
You go surprise say with all the pictures of money he uploaded, he didn't vote with one Naira.. He did the same when he was supporting Thin tall Tony and Teddy-A.

You people can have him in your Team Biko.
Tufiakwa grin

We are already getting third position against Seyi , if he joins our team na Jeff and Jackye we go dey compete with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
DrakeBlend:

@bolded... I wish the majority of people on this thread can have a similar mindset

Some people are not happy in reality so they bring their hatred to the internet to seek attention. It's not rocket science

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:
Abeg Munzy14 can U help me explain to this dude what "Classing" means?
My brother class him naa.
He can't come and be tacharing u anyhow..
Where is ur senselin capsule..grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
XML33:
It's easy to sit in your well-furnished, fully air-conditioned apartments and offices and criticize Tacha. If only you've been through half of what she's been through, maybe you'll be a bit more empathetic. When I see Tacha I see a strong, determined, hardworking woman who's attitude is an invariable consequence of having lived a difficult life and having had to struggle independently in a country that doesn't offer much for it's youths. I once read a book by Thomas Sowell called Black rednecks and white liberals where he detailed how our environment shapes our behaviors and how we unconsciously develop attitudes that serve as a defense mechanism for the slings and arrows life throws at us. People who have been abused in all sorts of ways develop a behavior that acts as a wall to help them ward off potential forms of abuse that might come their way in the future, and then after a while that behavior gets integrated into their personality that they act that way to everyone they meet. This is exactly the case with Tacha.

You guys criticize Tacha for being an Instagram twerker who exposes her body parts. In a country with extremely high levels of unemployment and wealth inequality, where women are defined primarily by their appearance and sexual value, why shouldn't a young, independent hustler like Tacha capitalize on the financial opportunities this characterization presents, given that the other available options involve crime? Is it a crime to use your God given qualities to make money? Tuoyo is a stripper who uses his looks to make money and literally takes off his clothes to sate the appetites of horny_ women, yet no one criticizes him. He was even praised recently on a radio station in Nigeria. Is he any different than Tacha? Why are we quick to denigrate women in this country? Is it because they are easy prey? It's not like Tacha isn't a graduate. She is. And I'm sure like every unemployed graduate in this country she has sent her CV to various establishments and never got a call back. In such case isn't it better to market a valuable quality you have than to partake in crime?

It's easy for most of you who probably had healthy childhoods and were raised by well to do parents who provided you with quality educatation and good opportunities to criticize the choices of people who didn't have the opportunities you had.

Tacha has the spirit of an activist, she is honest and stands for what she believes in. If she wins this money she'll definitely invest in ventures that empower women, just like she has asserted many times in conversation with the likes of Khafi. She is someone who understands the harsh reality that women are forced to endure in this country and if provided the opportunity she'll try her best to improve this reality.

Tacha is a true Naija girl who embodies the Naija spirit; the spirit of hardwork, hustling, determination and endurance. She isn't fazed by what people say about her. She's undaunted by challenges and doesn't give up on her dreams. She was insulted and lambasted by people who saw her queing for long hours under the scorching sun to audition for BBNaija. Troll videos were even made about her and yet she remained unflappable. She was rejected at the first audition venue she went to and yet she didn't give up, even admist the disparaging remarks she received online. She travelled to another state to audition and she was finally chosen. That's the Naija spirit in action. That's who Tacha is; the embodiment of strong-will, determination and power.

all this full chapter of the bible epistle, just to expose urself as a tacha ass.licker?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Threebear:

Tufiakwa grin

We are already getting third position against Seyi , if he joins our team na Jeff and Jackye we go dey compete with.
The jinx is real

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Munzy14:
My brother class him naa.
He can't come and be tacharing u anyhow..
Where is ur senselin capsule..grin
Ohhh.......
My stock will arrive today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ugik(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
tacha: I went to get water for this baby boy(referring to ike)..u were just taking pictures and dancing out of line..hahahahahahaha..tasha is bonding with mike but its glaring she likes ike a lot..

#teamike

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:

Okay

Bloat; filled with Gas!

U were feeling pompous with pride like who dey swell and wan burst.......
Na crime to advice U so that U no go burst?

We need u here for Sunday's excuses wen the % comes out

Otondo you are clearly lost. What has being bloated physically with Gas got to do with being filled with Pride? This is why there are words for such expressions.

If i follow your train of thought the word should have been pompous and not bloated or close enough it should have been gloating and not bloated.

Stop being an Otondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
badinfluence:
Ike better not spoil his game..
I said it here before 7:30pm yesterday...

Tacha return will favor Ike most...

my boy will be getting highlight back to back...
Wht u are looking at is a playboy..Who is smart....but act dumb to fool others...And exudes a likeable personality filled with fun....Ike Ike..

Ike gang I Stan.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
tacha dey find trouble oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
But if Ike is truly good at mathematics his IQ must be crazy high.
You do know IQ tests are based on mathematics mostly .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Threebear:

Frood : Ike !
Mercy : he has gone to meet his wife (Tacha)
Frood : can someone call Ike?
Mercy : I even thought I will now have peace
Frood: Ike has gone oh ( in mock tone)
Mercy : You don't get what I've been saying, I've gone back to my restlessness. grin

now I see why mercy was sad seeing tacha

the tatachi pepper

mercy take heart

your own na silicon y tacha own na follow come

who go liv follow come and go for silicon

ike: never

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Our new ship - Micha grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2019
How can I remove Khafy from this scene?
Chai!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

Suya pliss...

Don't forget the extra onions grin
Na extra pepper...lol
Who eats onion while watching pepper dem.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Awwwn TACHA just called my IKE baby boy awwwwn
TACHA not let MERCY hear am ooo

Lol I See TACHA vs MERCY fight loading

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Fight is looming in the Merike ville, we wait.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

They always come back. ALWAYS
And ones they do, u are in charge...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Otondo you are clearly lost. What has being bloated physically with Gas got to do with being filled with Pride? This is why there are words for such expressions.

If i follow your train of thought the word should have been pompous and not bloated or close enough it should have been gloating and not bloated.

Stop being an Otondo
classed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.