Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4953407 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Munzy14:

I said it here before 7:30pm yesterday...

Tacha return will favor Ike most...

my boy will be getting highlight back to back...
Wht u are looking at is a playboy..Who is smart....but act dumb to fool others...And exudes a likeable personality filled with fun....Ike Ike..

Ike gang I Stan.. grin
You and I know if he starts to flirt with tacha, it favors mercy.. you know the kind of voters we have..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2019
“...when I went to get water for this, baby boy”
Tacha about IKe
In a nice garden scene with Mike, IKe , Tacha and another person who has started her nuomin’tion gist(in a British aksent)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Eeghe:
How can I remove Khafy from this scene?
Chai!
Why na? She has been normal so far lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Tacha to Ike --baby boy grin

Team ikcy right now

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Awwwn TACHA just called my IKE baby boy awwwwn
TACHA not let MERCY hear am ooo

Lol I See TACHA vs MERCY fight loading

Intentional act from Tacha gringrin

Stylishly sowing seeds of discord

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Eeghe:
How can I remove Khafy from this scene?
Chai!

Learn to take the bitter with the sweet darling grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Munzy14:

I said it here before 7:30pm yesterday...

Tacha return will favor Ike most...

my boy will be getting highlight back to back...
Wht u are looking at is a playboy..Who is smart....but act dumb to fool others...And exudes a likeable personality filled with fun....Ike Ike..

Ike gang I Stan.. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
badinfluence:

You and I know if he starts to flirt with tacha, it favors mercy.. you know the kind of voters we have..

So IKe IKe IKe the guy must be married to Mercy by force and not play (Karen’s voice) in a game?
Teacher, una dey bossy oo lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Fear PH girls ooooo
They can Maga You, while U feel U are Magaing them

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Munzy14:

And ones they do, u are in charge...

Gentle Man Code.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Eeghe:

So IKe IKe IKe the guy must be married to Mercy by force and not play (Karen’s voice) in a game?
Teacher, una dey bossy oo lipsrsealed
Lol.. I'm not a ship guy.. but once you choose to do that in a bb house, you better stick to it.. that was what ruined tobi's game. You'd soon start seeing 'strong women' dragging ike which is bad for him..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2019
XML33:
[s]It's easy to sit in your well-furnished, fully air-conditioned apartments and offices and criticize Tacha. If only you've been through half of what she's been through, maybe you'll be a bit more empathetic. When I see Tacha I see a strong, determined, hardworking woman who's attitude is an invariable consequence of having lived a difficult life and having had to struggle independently in a country that doesn't offer much for it's youths. I once read a book by Thomas Sowell called Black rednecks and white liberals where he detailed how our environment shapes our behaviors and how we unconsciously develop attitudes that serve as a defense mechanism for the slings and arrows life throws at us. People who have been abused in all sorts of ways develop a behavior that acts as a wall to help them ward off potential forms of abuse that might come their way in the future, and then after a while that behavior gets integrated into their personality that they act that way to everyone they meet. This is exactly the case with Tacha.

You guys criticize Tacha for being an Instagram twerker who exposes her body parts. In a country with extremely high levels of unemployment and wealth inequality, where women are defined primarily by their appearance and sexual value, why shouldn't a young, independent hustler like Tacha capitalize on the financial opportunities this characterization presents, given that the other available options involve crime? Is it a crime to use your God given qualities to make money? Tuoyo is a stripper who uses his looks to make money and literally takes off his clothes to sate the appetites of horny_ women, yet no one criticizes him. He was even praised recently on a radio station in Nigeria. Is he any different than Tacha? Why are we quick to denigrate women in this country? Is it because they are easy prey? It's not like Tacha isn't a graduate. She is. And I'm sure like every unemployed graduate in this country she has sent her CV to various establishments and never got a call back. In such case isn't it better to market a valuable quality you have than to partake in crime?

It's easy for most of you who probably had healthy childhoods and were raised by well to do parents who provided you with quality educatation and good opportunities to criticize the choices of people who didn't have the opportunities you had.

Tacha has the spirit of an activist, she is honest and stands for what she believes in. If she wins this money she'll definitely invest in ventures that empower women, just like she has asserted many times in conversation with the likes of Khafi. She is someone who understands the harsh reality that women are forced to endure in this country and if provided the opportunity she'll try her best to improve this reality.

Tacha is a true Naija girl who embodies the Naija spirit; the spirit of hardwork, hustling, determination and endurance. She isn't fazed by what people say about her. She's undaunted by challenges and doesn't give up on her dreams. She was insulted and lambasted by people who saw her queing for long hours under the scorching sun to audition for BBNaija. Troll videos were even made about her and yet she remained unflappable. She was rejected at the first audition venue she went to and yet she didn't give up, even admist the disparaging remarks she received online. She travelled to another state to audition and she was finally chosen. That's the Naija spirit in action. That's who Tacha is; the embodiment of strong-will, determination and power.[/s]

All this epistle for trash-er?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2019
badinfluence:

grin what else am I waiting for..

If Ike didn't pick the cash, let mercy or tacha do.

So am so loving their triangle.. lolzzz

I am for street this season..And there is love in the street.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2019
First it was Mercy vs Ella

Now it's Mercy vs Tacha..

What do they want from Ike?

Funny thing is baba no even send una grin

#BadManIke

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Oh God, I pray to witness this fight brewing up between Mercy and Tacha.

E go too sweet grin grin

Chaiiii!!!

Ike Ike... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2019
genius43:

5. The organisers should regularise the use of the phones during the party. Most Housemates focus on taking pictures rather than party. It is a party not a photo session.
The ones ready to party do so regardless. It’s those like Seyi who hide behind the bar who play with phones all night. They should remove that bar and put chairs so Kayode can focus on Seyi and Jeff. Those men become invisible once the music starts.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
I cant wait for the way Mercy will handle Tacha, i know she can't ride her easily like she did with Ellah.

I see you Ike, continue.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:
Fear PH girls ooooo
They can Maga You, while U feel U are Magaing them
Is it this same pH I deh frequent or is it PH scale?...lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

#BadManIke
They will ruin our guy. It's not funny oo.. Tobi's fate would befall him ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisus:

Intentional act from Tacha gringrin

Stylishly sowing seeds of discord

Let her be snappy about it nah grin

Tacha for the money.

It's long overdue. Mercy you bbe real mgbeke

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Yes we know he's lacking in Common sense and we hope the gods borrow him some soon. Sha don't forget to Vote Frodd today!!!

Text Vote Frodd to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

#BadManIke
Even Kim offered him bet9ja coin to choose her in that first pairing...tacha told sir dee.

Ladies man vibes...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2019
I see more gossips after this meal grin

Tacha is too nice for some people's liking.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Papiikush:

#BadManIke

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2019
badinfluence:

They will ruin our guy. It's not funny oo.. Tobi's fate would befall him ooo
not all.

Ike is smarter than tobi.
Tobi na gossip and berates women.
Ike doesn't.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2019
iamJ:
Tacha is explaining herself

Hahahahah

She will soon cry

You guys dont get it

Tacha is really playing this game

Tacha is laundering her image for the viewers

She is not explaining herself to Mike .

A discerning housemate would know that

The whole continent was tuned in yesterday

For their return back to the house

There is no way she would allow Mike's opinion

Of her person Stick in our minds at such a voting

week as this grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
badinfluence:

Lol.. I'm not a ship guy.. but once you choose to do that in a bb house, you better stick to it.. that was what ruined tobi's game. You'd soon start seeing 'strong women' dragging ike which is bad for him..

I didn’t watch Hotshot, but did Idris not win?
Prezzo was with Goldie and moved to Zainab, did he not come second in Stargame?
We like marriage too much lipsrsealed. Besides I do not think he will hurt anyone intentionally in this game
Let the strong women drag him, I want him to have fun till day 91 is all
With Mercy oo, Tacha oo, mily oo, whoever cheesy tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Mike has broken Tacha cheesy cheesy

She dey cry

You all have been gamed

....check my response above grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisus:

You have never and will never be team Mike.
Supporting Tacha under the talk of I'm for Everyone and Nobody. Hypocrite.

y are you so pain
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Eeghe:

I didn’t watch Hotshot, but did Idris not win?
Prezzo was with Goldie and moved to Zainab, did he not come second in Stargame?
We like marriage too much :-Besides I do t think he will hurt anyone intentionally in this game
Let the strong women drag him, I want him and to have fun till day 91 is all
With Mercy oo, Tacha oo, mily oo, whoever cheesy tongue

You had to insert yourself grin
You are feeling ike ike ike the guy too..
Well I hope it plays out well for him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
At a point u will agree Ike is playing Idris card..of BBA(2014).
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
oshe11:
Its been a while since I heard abt Ike being a drug baron

Iamj Multichoice don answer U?

Lol.....

Mike is giving them highlights now

Just wait until he is back to his delawood

Self and there is nothing to hype about

Then, they would remember ike cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67