Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4953197 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Ike, Mike's boy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2019
mbourie:

This got me laughing.....Frodd no try at all....just listened my his conversation with Mike.....and the aftermath with Mike and Ike
As in ehn......

E no wan even listen and na him bring up the topic, Oya go na he no wan go......
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SoiSoi13(f): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Threebear:
Mmmh yum yum grin cheesy

This picture just made me pregnant grin
[/b]P
[b]

NEXT
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:
The problem with Frodd is that he is confused and lies toooooooooo much. There is no how any reasonable human being will listen to Frodd and not puncture it.
The sad it is that he will never agree..

This people should leave Frodd alone.. He will end up taken them as enemy. I said the same about Ike last night, they should leave this Fraud alone.

If you have a friend like Frodd, all I can say is WATCH YOUR BACK.
Ike should stay away from people like that o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Mike:That’s aggressive

Frodd:So I shouldn’t be human?

Mike:No I’m saying that side is more dominant

Frodd:How I cry is ?

Mike:No.that’s my observation.U’re a sensitive guy but ur aggression side shows more when you’re emotionally stimulated .

Frodd:yes, I’m tempered.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:
Mike talking to Ike :---Frodd is too selfish when talking to women.
nigga dey gossip too grin

3bear , amj come carry your market o grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
Mike is wrong in this discussion. He misunderstood a lot of simple things Frodd was tryna say to him.
Lets be honest, Frodd is always defensive... He doesn't believe that he can ever be wrong...

Same Frodd told Mercy that he want to get close to Diane just to hurt and get Esther Jealous.. Can you imagine that nonsense.. Why toying with someone's emotion just to achieve your selfish aims? Is Diane not a human being with feelings?

Is it a must that Frodd must date or be in a relationship in that house? Is that his priority?

From Isilomo to Mercy to Esther to Jackye and now to Diane.. Does that make any sense? Frodd is too desperate and senseless jo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Khado oshi you'll not have sense and leave this fake relationship people. grin

Long time o! Debbie I need your urgent help on something. Can u share your mail because the one am using for this platform no longer works. Thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Frodd is this love??

Are you sure he's not already in a spiritual bottle

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Mike should learn that the parameters to ones personality, are complex and the way he perceives other people isn’t the societal Standard for so doing. He should learn! He should learn!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Abeg, those that watched the convo between Mike and Frood, what happened? What were the words said? All these tidbits of sentences spoken doesn't help those of us not watching at the moment. Make una help dey drop better updates.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Frodd: Thanks for telling me

Mike:if I didn’t tell you, it would be on my heart.I’ve been through this before.I have sisters . kiss

I’ve learnt how to respond to feminine energy without it overpowering my masculine energy .

Frodd * starts blabbering about how he was raised *

Mike to Frodd: I’m talking to you man to man.
If you want to think it’s a game,fine !

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:

Lets be honest, Frodd is always defensive... He doesn't believe that he can ever be wrong...

Same Frodd told Mercy that he want to get close to Diane just to hurt and get Esther Jealous.. Can you imagine that nonsense.. Why toying with someone's emotion just to achieve your selfish aims? Is Diane not a human being with feelings?

Is it a must that Frodd must date or be in a relationship in that house? Is that his priority?

From Isilomo to Mercy to Esther to Jackye and now to Diane.. Does that make any sense? Frodd is too desperate and senseless jo
but this isn’t honest, and we know it. We should flee from diving into conclusions sometimes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
exactly. Frodd relates with the ladies EXACTLY the way he relates with the guys. Mike has a problem with it, and I disagree with Mike..

Yeah, same here. I disagree with Mike on this. He should let Frodd do him abeg in as much as he's not bullying, abusing or harassing them sexually. Everyone can not be a nice guy towards ladies because I know our Naija ladies need been strict to sometimes, else they'll take u for granted, especially when you're staying in the same house. They should all do what works for them without judging the other. I'm not with Mike on this at all.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:
This Biggie no get sense.. How can you announce that sleeping during the day is here by banned?
THAT LAW WILL NEVER HOLD.. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.. unless they want them all to be sleeping during task preparation and presentations..

If na me, na to dey wear black spec upandan.. Just rest your head small and go dreamland.Nothing is sweeter than afternoon nap with a black shades on..

This life is not that hard.
Who is watching right now... Ike and Mike are on dark shades ready for the day.. Smart dudes grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
AfonjaPikin:
Ike to Frodd : We are both smart guys, you're even smarter than me. If it's game they want, we can show them game, real game, real tactics. grin

He never admits he is smart

He said same thing to Mike now

Downplaying himself to elevate another grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Frodd isn’t taking any of it in .......

Mike: I tried

Ike: I know it’s like talking to a brick wall. grin

Mike: I’ve seen how he talks to the woman and it’s like damn I would never be with someone like that. I’m just saying be sensitive to women. kiss

* Where does Ike stand though , thought he supported fraud yesternight ? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Budline1:

Yeah, same here. I disagree with Mike on this. He should let Frodd do him abeg in as much as he's not bullying, abusing or harassing them sexually. Everyone can not be a nice guy towards ladies because I know our Naija ladies need been strict to sometimes, else they'll take u for granted, especially when you're staying in the same house. They should all do what works for them without judging the other. I'm not with Mike on this at all.
Mike is smarter than what I saw this morning
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:

Who is watching right now... Ike and Mike are on dark shades ready for the day.. Smart dudes grin
sleeping things

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Earlier on, Ike stood up and thought his cigarette stick has broken. When he discovered that it is still intact,he screamed "thank you Jesus ".. cheesy Mad man Hahahahaa

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Mercy: you don’t make a girl like you out of pity

Mike: that’s intimidation

Mercy: I told him you can’t use Diane to get to her

Mike: Is that what he said?

Mercy: Yes

Ike to Mike: I would’ve never been able to tell him all you said, he’s very intense but not in a good way.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:

Yeah true, let's just see it as his imperfect side. He has no right to judge at all. Everyone can't act in some particular way he wants them to. He's still my favorite tho.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Budline1:

Yeah true, let's just see it as his imperfect side. He has no right to judge at all. Everyone can't act in some particular way he wants them to. He's still my favorite tho.
this is where we are enemies. Ike is my favorite, Frodd my second

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2019
I like this new tacha, wont mind throw some vote her way soon cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2019
77up:
I like this new tacha, wont mind throw some vote her way soon cheesy
Tacha’s two other names are Frodd and Ike. You can vote with any of her three names

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Mike : Diane is no fool ,I'll tell you that .

Ike narrates the conversation he had with Fraud last night to Mike and Mercy .

Mike: Esther is in a stress free zone right now. Cos it was something every time!

Ike: but I've never seen you get like that( Mimicks how Mike spoke to Frodd)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Threebear:
Frodd isn’t taking any of it in .......

Mike: I tried

Ike: I know it’s like talking to a brick wall. grin

Mike: I’ve seen how he talks to the woman and it’s like damn I would never be with someone like that. I’m just saying be sensitive to women. kiss

* Where does Ike stand though , thought he supported fraud yesternight ? grin
He told Mike exactly what he told Frodd last night. How he told him to be patient and also talked about revenge.. He told Mike all this in the presence of Mercy.

You are trying too hard to decampaign Ike..People won't take your update seriously anymore because they are mostly one side just to pain Mike good and the rest housemates bad.

Only those that are not watching will believe you though.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
are either or both fraud and Ike smarter than mike?

I came here for updates and u're trolling Mike

I cnt watch the exchange because I'm at work but I'm sure that ure bias

U're not a good person, u have been begging for people to vote for fraud, even wen every1 said his case is hopeless, u kept on pleading that people should help

Mike is trying to help his game, mike has helped tacha game, the negative energy that people had towards her is getting low, he is trying to help fraud and u that is supposed to be praying that fraud listens and changes his game for better, u're attacking mike

Are u like fraud? Is this ur story? Does seeing him like this give you hope that ure not alone

I dey work, I gats find money, so abeg read and get lost

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
iamJ:
are either or both fraud and Ike smarter than mike?

I came here for updates and u're trolling Mike

I cnt watch the exchange but I'm sure that ure bias

U're not a good person, u have been begging for people to vote for fraud, even wen every1 said his case is hopeless, u kept on pleading that people should help

Mike is trying to help his game, mike has helped tacha game, the negative energy that people had towards her is getting low, he is trying to help fraud and u that is supposed to be praying that fraud listens and changes his game for better, u're attacking mike

Are u like fraud? Is this ur story? Does seeing him like this give you hope that ure not alone

I dey work, I gats find money, so abeg read and get lost
all these Mike agbero fans have come again.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
First and foremost,Mike's opinion concerning Frodd is totally wrong. He's misjudging Frodd's confident ways of doing things as aggressive. Not knowing that Frodd may appear like a hulk but is a baby at heart. All those muscles are just a covering to his beta nature. Frodd isn't Alpha,he's as beta as they come. An Alpha wouldn't have given Esther the chance to play with his heart like that.

Secondly, Ike is a goddamn snake. He's the same one that was advising Frodd earlier this morning to take a revenge on Esther,to which Frodd totally disagreed saying that he doesn't have the heart to revenge. He'd rather just stay away from her. Would an aggressive person reason that way? Wouldn't revenge have been the first thing on his mind? Now Ike is the same person fueling Mike's misconceptions.

I've noticed one thing which is : Frodd isn't the one the ladies should be afraid of,but Ike.

Mike and Ike are my favourites but I ain't with em on this one mehn. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
this is where we are enemies. Ike is my favorite, Frodd my second

Lol. But you could see that I still disagree with Mike eventhough he's my favorite. No sentiments. I say it how I see it. No need to be enemies lol grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:

He told Mike exactly what he told Frodd last night. How he told him to be patient and also talked about revenge.. He told Mike all this in the presence of Mercy.

You are trying too hard to decampaign Ike..People won't take your update seriously anymore because they are mostly one side just to pain Mike good and the rest housemates bad.

Only those that are not watching will believe you though.
Nigga , I'm basically reporting every conversation they had verbatim .
It's left for people to make out what they wish from it .
Please if there is one place I've added or extracted anything that was said , you're welcome to correct it .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.