Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985259 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Beorn1:

Frodd biggest mistake was chasing that lady. Crying because of her rejection put him on the spot negatively. A lot of the HMs don't respect him anymore because of that singular act and his consistent pursuing of her, and someone thinks Esther is helping him trend. Not all trending is good.

Frodd is better off without her.
Right now, they are both using each other to trend, Esther cannot do without mentioning Frodd likewise Frodd mentions Esther at every discussion. Nelson recently got into the triangle and he trends on Frodd and Esther.
All trends are still cool, good or bad at least your name is always on people's lips which is better than those viewers don't even mention at all.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Vyolet:

Right now, they are both using each other to trend, Esther cannot do without mentioning Frodd likewise Frodd mentions Esther at every discussion. Nelson recently got into the triangle and he trends on Frodd and Esther.
All trends are still cool, good or bad at least your name is always on people's lips which is better than those viewers don even mention at all.
Thelma won’t like this. And you know it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2019
One broke farmer that graduated with third class from unizik keeps screaming he's voting Ike . cheesy grin

We will see the end result of all those votes on Sunday grin cheesy

Someone that doesn't even have enough money to keep his crops healthy . grin

The things we read here .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2019
iamJ:
Fraud is stupid, the guys in the house don't respect him

Girls are disgusted by him

He said that many girls in the house want him, didn't watch it, saw it on Twitter

What do you want mike to do? See a drowning man and allow him to kill himself or try to help

Mike has played his part, if fraud refuses to change, at least Mike will know that he tried

That's all bro, mike just wanted to advise him like a brother, cause he cares about fraud too
It's Frodd bro not Fraud.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
neither is Mike! Especially with his very faulty line of reasoning
Fraud is the sensible one abi it's u?

For u to support som1 that doesn't have sense

It means u don't .........

Bia complete the sentence above urself and get out of my mentions

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
Mike should try helping himself with all those fallacious ideologies of his. Mike really dropped my hand this morning. Chai!

What fallacious ideologies?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Vyolet:
It's good to see Seyi back. smiley

Not watching, is he jovial again ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Mitjyland:
KHAFI and MERCY have forgotten they are there to win the money, they are busy chewing-guming guys upandown. I don't like peeps with misplaced priorities.

You can fall in love, but that doesn't mean you will completely divert your attention from the aim of the game. That is why i respect the following people in the house for this:

Tacha
Seyi
Sir Dee
Jackye
Mike
Thelma (Arguably)
IKE (He surely know what he is after, it was Mercy that is trooping for him)
wow thot I was the only one. I hate clingy ppl.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
Thelma won’t like this. And you know it.
Lol, Thelma came to my mind when typing that.
I was even trying to form a list of the bottom three in my head, i forgot Thelma exists completely.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2019
fF01:

It's Frodd bro not Fraud.
come and collect my phone and modify my comment na

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Lauryn41:

Not watching, is he jovial again ?
He is with Mercy, Diane, Ike, Frodd and they are playing Ludo, he's laughing and cheering them with banters.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Threebear:
One broke farmer that graduated with third class from unizik keeps screaming he's voting Ike . cheesy grin

We will see the end result of all those votes on Sunday grin cheesy

Someone that doesn't even have enough money to keep his crops healthy . grin

The things we read here .
lol threebrear. We know ike has to stay cos of Mike. Ike is a bro.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
iamJ:
Fraud is the sensible one abi it's u?

For u to support som1 that doesn't have sense

It means u don't .........

Bia complete the sentence above urself and get out of my mentions
I like how the word ‘sensible’ sounds, coming from you in such a post. Your life, your L

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
Mike should try helping himself with all those fallacious ideologies of his. Mike really dropped my hand this morning. Chai!
Lol but Frodd has been dropping your hand since the show began
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Vyolet:

All trends are still cool, good or bad at least your name is always on people's lips which is better than those viewers don even mention at all.

While I agree that all publicity is a good publicity in the entertainment industry, as a fan of Frodd, I'd prefer he trends positively instead of because of Esther. It's sad to see a man ruining his reputation because of a girl that's made it very clear that she doesn't want him.

Frodd doesn't have Tacha's army who would save him from eviction, and making it easy for the HMs to put him up doesn't augur well with me because i know against strong opponents, he'll be kicked out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2019
iamJ:
come and collect my phone and modify my comment na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Budline1:

Mike is my favorite but I agree with you on this. He's not perfect.
Oga, you are beginning to sound like an ass kisser though. You have made your point known that you didn't support Mike's way of approach, can we move on now.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Beorn1:

If being good at tasks makes you entertaining, why is Nelson generally accepted to be boring?

Going by your assumption, Nelson is one of the most entertaining HMs of this season.

Dude, Jackye is good at tasks, but generally, she's not entertaining.
This is not the topic and discussion. Stop deviating.

Tell us how Frodd is entertaining apart from crying and gisting about Esther from Morning to night.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2019
77up:
did you vote for my guy seyi yesterday? even though I voted for your fav Ike though for my man, styrese.
Nice one my man and I believe Seyi would do well.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2019
There is nothing really happening, everyone has been asked to close the front door and remain in the garden till further notice.

The camera showed Mercy, Ike, Frodd, Diane and Seyi playing with the Ludo.

The camera is currently on Khafi and Jackye, by the half-molue, they are gossiping about someone who is enjoying the attention she is getting from guys(Esther, i suspect). smiley

Others are just chatting and everyone is trying to be heard. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Vyolet:

All trends are still cool, good or bad at least your name is always on people's lips which is better than those viewers don't even mention at all.
Esther-Frodd-Nelson Triangle, they all trending alright but Frodd getting the Votes #InsideLife

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol but Frodd has been dropping your hand since the show began
everyone has thier lows. Frodd’s is even minimal in comparison to many

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Nelson to Esther - I don’t have a problem with showing my emotions.With you it’s all out.I’ve seen a side of you that no one sees but I know how I feel.I might not know how to show it but that’s how I feel and it’s not because we’re in prison here .

Esther to Nelson - For my emotional state,For my mental state, I feel like we shouldn’t put a label on it because a label doesn’t change how I feel towards you except it’s for validation
Label or not, I don’t want you to be guarded about your emotions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2019
fF01:

Esther-Frodd-Nelson Triangle, they all trending alright but Frodd getting the Votes #InsideLife
exactly. All the craze and obsession is all about Frodd. And dude keeps on soaring.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Brubembem:
Mike is a gossiper grin grin grin

A very big one.

This is the kind of people you'll bring your problems to for advice and discussion, they'll advice you, then take the topic to another person to discuss about.

Too bad!

On Sunday, Tasha went to SirDee first for a discussion regarding to what Mike said about her in the dinning. That discussion went on and ended there without anybody knowing what went down.

But same can't be said of MIKE, I know how many housemates he has told some hint of his discussion with Tasha. He told Gedoni and IKE yesterday.

Smh! You just can't be perfect, but SirDee is almost the most matured and intelligent in that house.
And what did he say about Tacha asides the fact that he likes the new her. If I am wrong, correct me.

Lol u say Sir Dee hasn’t talked about anyone in the house? You haven’t been watching.

There is no way you will be in the house and not talk about someone one way or the other. The only time it is wrong is when you are trying to bring someone down or saying things that are not right about the person.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
everyone has thier lows. Frodd’s is even minimal in comparison to many
Okay, good you know everyone has their lows. But it is wrong to continue fool yourself.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Jabhunter: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Munzy14:

People who make the loudest noise on internet are most times very quiet and boring in reality...

U should borrow a branch from tacha..lol

thats one thing they don't know...
I'm an example
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Brubembem:

Tell us how Frodd is entertaining apart from crying and gisting about Esther from Morning to night.
What do you mean? have you not seen his Leg work??!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Lauryn41:

I personally think tacha "likes"sir dee

I've been saying it

But let us see how it goes

There's an underlying attraction between them

Maybe I reading too much into this

Theirs will be a formidable alliance !

With Sir Dee's silent voters grin

I don't know about romance

But if the two team up, they will

Both be heading to the finals together lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
My hands were tied. I was already drained from voting for Ike and Frodd
I like your sincerity, since I don't hate any housemate,just that I like Seyi more, we shall consider justice for all next time.

Not minding the stupidity of many individuals here, we can vote anybody voteable grin in there.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2019
eksbabe:
Okay, good you know everyone has their lows. But it is wrong to continue fool yourself.
so you know?? Then apply it without hesitation. You need it!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2019
"Biggie knows this no sleeping task would be difficult. If you eat, you would start feeling sleepy because oxidation takes place."

Oxidation bitibawo

Someone should tell Jackie that she doesn't need to sound like she knows it all during conversations.
Kaffy was just shaking head like Dundee as the mention of '0xidation"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54