Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019996 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Brubembem:

This is not the topic and discussion. Stop deviating.

Tell us how Frodd is entertaining apart from crying and gisting about Esther from Morning to night.

Will tell you right after you explain to me how Nelson is the most entertaining HM because he excels at tasks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2019
iamJ:
Just heard that they kicked one bald headed guy out of a bbn group that he was admin of

Hahahaha, when group members remove admin cause he is a troll

Wetin I no go hear

Oshey... Uncle CNN can you tell us the latest happenings in the world of vizkiz. grin

Someone who felt he has made it in life because he is the first person ever in the history of his generation to leave the shores of Nigeria to another African country (ordinary South Africa for that matter) grin

How is South Africa by the way?

I saw a video of Tayo being harassed by police officers in SA and he said “This is how they treat Nigerians” (https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WDDg-g1zj/?igshid=j3u9m0f9qrnz)

I wouldn't be surprised if you are always hiding from the cops and living in slums for survival. Don't focus on your epileptic life oh, be following papiikush up and down.

Starboy papiikush dey for you grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2019
fF01:

What do you mean? have you not seen his Leg work??!
even the way he carries himself, the way he cracks his own jokes, his skills in drama, and this is me modestly mentioning a few. Haba!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Vyolet:
It's good to see Seyi back. smiley
thank you my very beautiful sister kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Budline1:

You notice too? He has made himself the boss.
Lol which one are you doing?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2019
eksbabe:
And what did he say about Tacha asides the fact that he likes the new her. If I am wrong, correct me.

Lol u say Sir Dee hasn’t talked about anyone in the house? You haven’t been watching.

There is no way you will be in the house and not talk about someone one way or the other. The only time it is wrong is when you are trying to bring someone down or saying things that are not right about the person.
Why are you making excuses and removing what he said just to prove a point? cheesy

Did he say that before Tasha? No!

Gossip is gossip regardless of what the content of the gossip is.

I think the question should be, what were they discussing before he told Gedoni that he likes Tasha's new self. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Papiikush:

I saw a video of Tayo being harassed by police officers in SA and he said “This is how they treat Nigerians” (https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WDDg-g1zj/?igshid=j3u9m0f9qrnz)

Starboy papiikush dey for you grin [/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]
I sincerely feel Nigerian guys should leave this South Africa for their own safety, how can you be somewhere yet you cant sleep with your eyes well closed. Whatever they make in South Africa, they can make it here too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
eksbabe:
And what did he say about Tacha asides the fact that he likes the new her. If I am wrong, correct me.

Lol u say Sir Dee hasn’t talked about anyone in the house? You haven’t been watching.

There is no way you will be in the house and not talk about someone one way or the other. The only time it is wrong is when you are trying to bring someone down or saying things that are not right about the person.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Nawa, Nelson is wearing leggings, Drag much?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Thank God nobody is getting on my nerves by saying anything bad about Ike today. All hail the real Boss!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
even the way he carries himself, the way he cracks his own jokes, his skills in drama, and this is me modestly mentioning a few. Haba!!
Baba na why we still deh support am, na follow come. Ok see that day weh deh paint themselves as Clowns, even big brother feel en shoes lol.
The guy just funny one kine, na just en jonzing deh weak me walai.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whatawow: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Papiikush:

Oshey... Uncle CNN can you tell us the latest happenings in the world of vizkiz. grin

Someone who felt he has made it in life because he is the first person ever in the history of his generation to leave the shores of Nigeria to another African country (ordinary South Africa for that matter) grin

How is South Africa by the way?

I wouldn't be surprised if you are always hiding from the cops and living in slums for survival. Don't focus on your epileptic life oh, be following papiikush up and down.

Starboy papiikush dey for you grin
And we have not been able to hear word o shocked

See his passport stamp that he posted to brag about it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2019
fF01:

The guy is just so smart. And he uses that tactics on everyone he has had a little to deep conversation with in the house, he listens more and let you be in charge most the times. People like him are the most dangerous, they tend to learn more actually!!

He did it to Mike this morning grin

He said he wish he could handle people

The way Mike does. Yet its ike who does not

Have beef with anyone in that house grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Brubembem:

Why are you making excuses and removing what he said just to prove a point? cheesy

Did he say that before Tasha? No!

Gossip is gossip regardless of what the content of the gossip is.

I think the question should be, what were they discussing before he told Gedoni that he likes Tasha's new self. grin
Lol and that is gossiping? You should check up the meaning of the word.

And all that he has said about Tacha, he has said to her face.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2019
fF01:

Baba na why we still deh support am, na follow come. Ok see that day weh deh paint themselves as Clowns, even big brother feel en shoes lol.
the jonzing sef, haters dey mostly force am on am. He’s benefiting from all of it. Very entertaining and lively dude.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Thanks. Sent. Please check
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Beorn1:

Will tell you right after you explain to me how Nelson is the most entertaining HM because he excels at tasks.
Did I ever claim Nelson to be the most entertaining in that house? NO!

Did you claim Frodd to be entertaining without Esther and Crying? YES!

So please, kindly do the needful and tell us how Frodd has been entertaining in that house apart from crying and discussing Esther.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

For every advice or help Mike renders to your favourite in the house, you owe #TeamMike 100,000 naira.
We accept cash and cheques.

Team Froddulent take note please cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Kayode i don taya for Nelson and Esther convo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Yale9:
so you know?? Then apply it without hesitation. You need it!!
Hehehe u need it more, you are the one supporting Frodd and Ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Threebear:
Some people will show up to the forum and fight from morning to night grin
Here I am trying to help update and they're attacking me.

Nothing you do in this world can satisfy humans . grin

If we all become trollers , who will update ?
Must you update? You are always on the thread 24hrs,Don't u have a Job,who send you work?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Vyolet:

I sincerely feel Nigerian guys should leave this South Africa for their own safety, how can you be somewhere yet you cant sleep with your eyes well closed. Whatever they make in South Africa, they can make it here too.

Some people have already lost hope in themselves. They can travel to just any other country for survival.

They probably heard other Nigerian guys are "balling" in SA so they wanna "ball" too. Not knowing the amount of cult war and challenges other Nigerian guys are hiding from in SA. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Nelson and Esther conversation always boring undecided e be like same na frodd be their game plan o cos they are always talking about him 24/7
Esther u no like frodd abi oya stay with Nelson make we hear word haba
If frodd hear say Esther no like am hmmmm na crying things. I wish this nigga will just leave Esther alone and face his game
But Y can't she just tell FRODD to his face that she don't like him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Lauryn41:

Not watching, is he jovial again ?
more fun to watch as always.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Nelson is telling Esther how a married Man/Woman was watching him while having sex with a girl and they were not aware. The person later called him and was hailing him.. Later, the whole street knew about it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Mitjyland:
KHAFI and MERCY have forgotten they are there to win the money, they are busy chewing-guming guys upandown. I don't like peeps with misplaced priorities.

You can fall in love, but that doesn't mean you will completely divert your attention from the aim of the game. That is why i respect the following people in the house for this:

Tacha
Seyi
Sir Dee
Jackye
Mike
Thelma (Arguably)
IKE (He surely know what he is after, it was Mercy that is trooping for him)
especially khafi,am disappointed shes from my ekiti state,she bone money because of dick

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Threebear:
Mmmh yum yum grin cheesy

This picture just made me pregnant grin

The only alliance team ike

Will have is with team Mercy and Tacha cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2019
COOL10:
First and foremost,Mike's opinion concerning Frodd is totally wrong. He's misjudging Frodd's confident ways of doing things as aggressive. Not knowing that Frodd may appear like a hulk but is a baby at heart. All those muscles are just a covering to his beta nature. Frodd isn't Alpha,he's as beta as they come. An Alpha wouldn't have given Esther the chance to play with his heart like that.

Secondly, Ike is a goddamn snake. He's the same one that was advising Frodd earlier this morning to take a revenge on Esther,to which Frodd totally disagreed saying that he doesn't have the heart to revenge. He'd rather just stay away from her. Would an aggressive person reason that way? Wouldn't revenge have been the first thing on his mind? Now Ike is the same person fueling Mike's misconceptions.

I've noticed one thing which is : Frodd isn't the one the ladies should be afraid of,but Ike.

Mike and Ike are my favourites but I ain't with em on this one mehn. angry

I m sensing a shifty personality in ike...I am still watching though. He seems to be very self serving.....he is very likeable but seems he is trying to be too calculating....I find it odd that he never seems to take a stand...he is neither here nor there...kinda agrees with any opinion stated around him....I like but like I said we are watching...I dont do blind support.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2019
fF01:

The guy is team Jackye, what do you expect? People will find Frodd more funny and entertaining than Jackye if sentiments are removed. True story!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2019
When a giraffe speaks the rats hears

When a rat speaks, the giraffe doesn't hear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Whatawow:

And we have not been able to hear word o shocked

See his passport stamp that he posted to brag about it cheesy

It's not easy to be the first person in your lineage to travel outside the country.

He has to brag so the enemies of his father's house will know he has made it in life... Funny thing is South Africa is a land of torment for Nigerians who aren't working in multinational companies.

He fit dey sell beer for one lounge like that oh. grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol and that is gossiping? You should check up the meaning of the word.

And all that he has said about Tacha, he has said to her face.

Madam answer me nh! grin

What were they discussing before he told Gedoni that he likes Tasha's new self. cheesy

It's a simple question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.