Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4928893 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
freeman500:

I hope u won't have to swallow ur words in 2months time

This is no rocket science. You don't use a convicted criminal as your brand ambassador. What message would you be passing?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
TBH Ike and mercy aren’t bbn criteria, they are BBA criteria, Nigerians are too hypocritical to understand their game, since it’s not fighting and shouting it’s not pepper to them.. confused lots.

#copied

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Checked86:
Do you know how movies work? this is it. like someone rightly said in the previous page, "we celebrate thief while watching movie but castigate Ike" wr celebrate thieves in the movies because they entertain us. this is a movies if you don't know and to crown it all, it is game. Back to your question, i would like my child ne like Idris Elba because i like his role in Takers. All he does is 'take' or better put, 'IKE'
The stealing is not even the issue again.it is the reason behind it according to some of ikegang,to teach Esther a lesson for rejecting frodd.how does it sound

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:

It doesn't change the fact that IKE is a bad omen. Who has the history of stealing in that house? Only IKE and his accomplices like Mercy, Kim, and Ella. A thief is always a thief in and out.
Efe stole the Hoh crown from Coco-Ice...Some of you just come online to say trash you know nothing about.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
seyi371:
jacking off on your skeletal bony structure? Really ?
You think you are so beautiful every male masturbates with your comments and pictures ?
LMAO
height if frustration..

U can't go this low....To someone who is maintaining and giving u clearer picture of ur misconception...

Damn!
u are even a male...smh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
mira4u:

Shut up keypad warrior. If you are so pained why not invade Biggie's house to change the rules. What part of 'its part of the game' you can't get. Even Biggie uses other housemates to steal stuff. Why are you now taking it personal?

If e pain you then stop watching.

Don't kill yourself. Pained badass.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Timmypaul: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:
Let me state a fact tonight..

With what Ike is doing, even if he comes last this Sunday, Bbnaija can never evict him.

Ike is the real PEPPER...

PEPPER is not all about making noise and fighting every now and then...
Big brother is not a CHURCH OR MOSQUE OO. Anything can happen.
Guy have been on this forum for the past 2 years, I get updates from this thread, am a busy person I font really follow the show very well. one thing have noticed is you and safari girl understand the concept of this game, you always say d truth. This show is just a game, why does biggie send them to steal fellow house mate properties its a fucking game. people shouting up and down are kids ike is giving biggie what he wants , mark my words this issue will be addressed BT ebuka on Sunday and he's gonna inform them that stealing of coins is allowed all they have to do is keep it well. I don't understand why people are ranting its a game. ike and mercy will be there till final but mike might eventually win that's my guess

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Thug luvin
You are enjoying again?

You bet....drama...somethiing to keep the house buzzing and keep us talking.....they would have all just gone to sleep if not that move

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike's entertainment value is too advanced for BB Naija. This is Big Brother Africa standards, a lot of Nigerians can't understand this brand of entertainment.
Everyone that followed BBA knows Ike is a BBA material, it is those that started watching recently that are surprised.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Berlyn1:
TBH Ike and mercy aren’t bbn criteria, they are BBA criteria, Nigerians are too hypocritical to understand their game, since it’s not fighting and shouting it’s not pepper to them.. confused lots.

#copied
True talk, in fact Mercy has joined my favorites list

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Guy,lets forget the stealing at least.are you saying that a woman should accept all her toasters? How can you be defending the indefensible

Man its just a game. It's "pepper them" and any shii pepper can go down.
Are you sure that Nelson really likes her? grin grin
It's a game cheer up. Big brother said they were selected because they all have something to bring to the table and getting a revenge on a lady because she rejected a sissy nigga is definitely a worthy meal to be brought to the table.

BTW "stealing of coins" was obviously stated.

I am defending the legit defend able

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
QuietHammer:

How the fvck does one person constitute a gang? angry

Ask your Fvcking Soul bruv.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Now they are justifying stealing as a good thing bcs its their favorite that always steals. Fools.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2019
rahazaqa:
I like Ike, and i'm a fan. But lets call spade a spade, he is a criminal, and we are supporting a criminal.

Don't judge it.

Ladies and gents, see the person claiming to be Ike fan. He's not even smart enough as Ike to lie publicly.

rahazaqa:
Ike and Mercy fans are the one disturbing us just like Mike Fans last week with nothing to show for it. We will see where e go lead una. If Ike and Mercy no make top 2, na swear i go swear for una.

Meanwhile, have you voted SEYI today?

SEYI is the guy.

rahazaqa:
They should free Seyi from this Cell. This is a disadvantage to him.

Tacha has a fan base before coming to the show, Seyi grew his own, his people need to see him frequently to be gingered.

This one na ojoro na

rahazaqa:
What a boring house.

I aint watching this chit until they bring back Seyi

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
rahazaqa:
I like Ike, and i'm a fan. But lets call spade a spade, he is a criminal, and we are supporting a criminal.

Don't judge it.
Nigerians and hypocrisy,some of those condemning Ike would still end up voting for a criminal at the expense of an innocent opposition.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Unfortunately, people that are supposed to be watching Emmanuel Tv ara watching bbn. wrong channel, the righteous

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Vyolet:

Everyone that followed BBA knows Ike is a BBA material, it is those that started watching recently that are surprised.

Bless you bro.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

height if frustration..

U can't go this low....To someone who is maintaining and giving u clearer picture of ur misconception...

Damn!
u are even a male...smh
Why are you shaking your head ? This is not the first time she is assuming every male that quotes her is jacking off her comment,
when she is not Nicki Minaj.
Mtchew

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mira4u: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Menance:

Man its just a game. It's "pepper them" and any shii pepper can go down.
Are you sure that Nelson really likes her? grin grin
It's a game cheer up. Big brother said they were selected because they all have something to bring to the table and getting a revenge on a lady because she rejected a sissy nigga is definitely a worthy meal to be brought to the table.

BTW "stealing of coins" was obviously stated.

I am defending the legit defend able
I can actually accept that stealing part as part of the rules.the problem is the raison d'etre.is it by force to accept a man or not?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 1:27am On Jul 27, 2019
People are just funny.
Ike won't get endorsements bla bla bla

Where you see a criminal, others might see a go-getter, a deal closer, an astute business man who takes advantage of his rival's weakness to get what he wants. A man who sees an opportunity and runs with it.

That's what business is about. It's a dog eat dog world.

If you want us to talk about morality, no one should be in Biggie's house... Where ladies and guys are expected to bathe together and smooch in the full glare of millions of viewers.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2019
seyi371:
jacking off on your skeletal bony structure? Really ?
You think you are so beautiful every male masturbates with your comments and pictures ?
LMAO

You did not even understand my meaning, but you have rushed to insult me. Did I insult you or even the fellow I quoted?

Did I day anything about beauty? Some of you take this game far too personal for your own good. I am here trying to laugh, but you have taken things personal to body shame me.

If I talk my own now, dem go say I don start. I like my skeletal bony structure and plenty people like am too tongue

Keep calm and drink water, I can see you are sweating from all the pepper Ike has been dishing grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

So if a guy toast your babe,she should accept abi
u are out of context...

stealing brings about drama in BB house...

u bought data to enter this thread, because u want to enjoy BBn which is centered on drama and entertainment.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Checked86:
Unfortunately, people that are supposed to be watching Emmanuel Tv ara watching bbn. wrong channel, the righteous

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 1:27am On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Dansuqi:

Thats why they dislike a clean man like buhari
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Berlyn1:

#copied

Criteria. Criteria. You mean standard? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:

It doesn't change the fact that IKE is a bad omen. Who has the history of stealing in that house? Only IKE and his accomplices like Mercy, Kim, and Ella. A thief is always a thief in and out.
and Tacha too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Undertaker001: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2019
waa fe ku la leyi
tesoJue la leyi
tesoCoins la leyi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:
Now they are justifying stealing as a good thing bcs its their favorite that always steals. Fools.
Earlier,one of them attacked mike for gossiping but is now defending ike for doing worse,pure hypocrisy.ill always prefer mike and tacha to ike and mercy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Vyolet:

The newbies

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Checked86:

Bless you bro....I wonder what they are doing in this thread....they watch worldly live show and expect to see Jesus' second coming......Hypocrites!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:

You did not even understand my meaning, but you have rushed to insult me. Did I insult you or even the fellow I quoted?

Did I day anything about beauty? Some of you take this game far too personal for your own good. I am here trying to laugh, but you have taken things personal to body shame me.

If I talk my own now, dem go say I don start. I like my skeletal bony structure and plenty people like am too tongue

Keep calm and drink water, I can see you are sweating from all the pepper Ike has been dishing grin
Bla bla bla, just know that it is not all males that quote you that is jacking off your comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)