Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965349 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:
They said Ike is deformed and dull.. grin

1...There is no week Ike doesn't trend on Twitter.

2..There is hardly a task or competition Ike doesn't perform well.. He either comes 2nd or among top 5..

3..Ike won't 2nd tonight with 200 bet9ja coins and broke the internet..

4..He trends effortlessly without breaking Biggie's rule..

Are you still looking for the real king of Bbnaija Pepper dem?

Ike Old Ike my Guy
HMS with drama creativity rarely leave the show.

lolu was flinged last year so Alex can zoom into finals with her drama .

frodd wasn't evicted last week because of drama he has with Esther and nelson...

Now am very certain biggie has seen the real king of pepper dem in Ike Ike...

biggie knows wassup, dats y he granted him rest room permission at the arena..for the frist time in history... of BBN.

Dumb people full here sha, deh won't decode.

They thought winning BBN is by hate campaign... lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Beorn1:

Ladies and gents, see the person claiming to be Ike fan. He's not even smart enough as Ike to lie publicly.

You lack understanding. I'm a fan of many HMs. Seyi is the first on the list, Shola is the second and Ike happens to be third, Frodd fifth.

I like Seyi more than anyone one of them or i go against the rest does not mean i am not tipping them to win, i will be happy if anyone of the people i listed get the 60m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2019
I honestly think when tacha and seyi were in the secret room, tacha told seyi who stole omashola's coin- so it wouldn't surprise me if one of them(Tacha most probably) exposes him for stealing Esther's.

That said, Ike Ike Ike our guy is a whole new vibe cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:
Now they are justifying stealing as a good thing bcs its their favorite that always steals. Fools.

No offense, but right now, you sound like the biggest fool. Why? Biggie told them to steal coins as long as it's not taken by force. Biggie has instructed the likes of Sir Dee to STEAL, yet despite being a PASTOR, you're still following a show that encourages stealing instead of marching out to burn Biggie's house while smashing your DStv in protest.

I ask, who's the bigger fool between Biggie who's a fool by your standard and you that's subscribing to watch a program created by a fool? I think it's you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:
All these GTA players... John Wick ambassadors... GOT advocates... Coming here to preach Morality. undecided
Wonderful!
Your an addict of john wick ironically.cant wait for 2021 for the 4th part to premier
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:

Go and tell that who don't watch BBA before. We have seen the Karen, keagan, Uti, Melvin, Idris, and etc era. Each season has its won flaws and we have never for once supported bad habit.
Uti and Keagan had bad habits and won, Richard was a molester and won, drug addict Ricco won. Karen was not the most morally sound housemate, she won.

Except you were watching BBA on radio, bad behavior is rewarded on the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Obasanjo was accused of plotting a coup in which he was never part of

Did Obasanjo siphon our common wealth YES or NO?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Menance:

Well in this case it's a must. You think Big brother usually pair them for nothing?
I rest my case.i wont be surprise if you stalk ladies
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:42am On Jul 27, 2019
mbourie:

Did Obasanjo siphon our common wealth YES or NO?
Did he admit like ike? Why did he go to jail
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

Honestly I find it demeaning attacking a woman for her physique due non related argument...

it's way foolish coming from a man I swear.

You cannot give what you don't have.

The people insulting my physique on this thread have bigger problems than my skeletal structure cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 1:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:

This to me is a thousand times worse than whatever Ike did to upset you
IKe stoke bet9ja coins in a game where poor Biggie had to ask SirDee to steal stuff earlier today. This is to spice up the game and entertain us, cos the game has become bland (we have been screaming since)
Small pepper that he gave, you lose your cool and call forum mates fools
The horror
SMH

I was just reminiscing about BBA a few pages back and whining about how super uninteresting this season is, now some people wants to tread on Ike for spicing things up a little.

I pity Esther a little but it's a game.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 1:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Where they guilty of theft
You just don't get it. Stealing is not a crime in Biggys House.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

[s]Your an addict of john wick ironically.cant wait for 2021 for the 4th part to premier[/s]
When Guilt Finally sets in!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Those of you masturbating and crying simultaneously on Ike's case go and meet or evict big brother that usually offer housemates coins to disrupt tasks.

It's bribery
It's bribery
Arrested him

Anu ofia(s)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:

Nobody is saying you must accept all your toasters, but there is no need to humiliate them while rejecting them.

Esther has humiliated Frodd and reduced him in the eyes of well meaning members of society, Ike is just doing a G-thang. E go return the coins, but make the girl worry small grin
Did Esther humiliate him or he humiliated himself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2019
freeman500:

You just don't get it. Stealing is not a crime in Biggys House.
Those that indulge in it inside also for so outside
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Menance:

Well in this case it's a must. You think Big brother usually pair them for nothing?

I sincerely hope you're joking.

But then again, even if you are, it's in very bad taste.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2019
For all those blaming Ike, please note that this is a game and the most funniest thing about everything is that stealing is allowed in the game.

Ike is a gangster and that is why girls love him. The guy is so real.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Alphagan:

Mandela, a freedom fighter

Obasanjo, a political prisoner

Buhari, fallout from a successful coup.

And Ike? A gun runner, drug pusher and a thief.

You appreciate the difference?
They can only appreciate morally bankrupt fellows
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

I rest my case.i wont be surprise if you stalk ladies

I won't also be surprised if you cry and beg to get laid. grin grin
Bye
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

HMS with drama creativity rarely leave the show.

lolu was flinged last year so Alex can zoom into finals with her drama .

frodd wasn't evicted last week because of drama he has with Esther and nelson...

Now am very certain biggie has seen the real king of pepper dem in Ike Ike...

biggie knows wassup, dats y he granted him rest room permission at the arena..for the frist time in history... of BBN.

Dumb people full here sha, deh won't decode.

They thought winning BBN is by hate campaign... lol

Ike and Bigger work hand in hand....The guy they show bigger tricks....He entertains Bigger alot....When Peeps like Neslon, Jackie etc are dulling the show, Ike Money comes to the show.....Igwe Tupac you will reign.....Wakanda you will live long....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LongThickPenis(m): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Alphagan:

This is no rocket science. You don't use a convicted criminal as your brand ambassador. What message would you be passing?

If you have never sinned, cast the first stone. Do if you have, and are still alive, are you saying God should have taken you since you don't believe in second chances and want to be moral.
My friend, this is entertainment game show. You will hail James bond for stealing spy device but blame Ike for stealing worthless entertainment coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2019
rahazaqa:
You lack understanding. I'm a fan of many HMs. Seyi is the first on the list, Shola is the second and Ike happens to be third, Frodd fifth.

I like Seyi more than anyone one of them or i go against the rest does not mean i am not tipping them to win, i will be happy if anyone of the people i listed get the 60m.

Cool story. Do you have any other lies to belch out? Talk, we're listening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Rosebloom:

I sincerely hope you're joking.

But then again, even if you are, it's in very bad taste.

It's apparent am not joking dude
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Did Esther humiliate him or he humiliated himself
so, making him toilet prefect was not humiliating? undecided

Ike cannot solve all your problems in one night my dear, drink water, the pepper is too hot.

This Twitter and their 3-letter word restriction just dey kill Ike swag. The guy should be trending from all the drama he created, but Twitter will not allow him be great

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Timmypaul:
Guy have been on this forum for the past 2 years, I get updates from this thread, am a busy person I font really follow the show very well. one thing have noticed is you and safari girl understand the concept of this game, you always say d truth. This show is just a game, why does biggie send them to steal fellow house mate properties its a fucking game. people shouting up and down are kids ike is giving biggie what he wants , mark my words this issue will be addressed BT ebuka on Sunday and he's gonna inform them that stealing of coins is allowed all they have to do is keep it well. I don't understand why people are ranting its a game. ike and mercy will be there till final but mike might eventually win that's my guess
Lol..The problem with we Nigerians is that we are too emotional. We fight for irrelevant issues and ignore the real issues..

During Audition, they usually ask them the craziest thing they have ever done. Biggie himself will not allow Ike leave for now even if his vote is low (not possible)

Do you know how many people are glued to their Television now watching Big brother to see Ike and how the issue will end?

As long as he doesn't violate any of Biggie's rules, I will continue to support him. Anybody that go against Biggie's rules will be dealt with by Biggie.

Ike Ike Ike my guy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nonso37(f): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike ike ike ike ike ike ike our guy i too love my king ike & queen mercy....all this ppl complainin shld plzzzzz take a chill bow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 1:49am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:

This Twitter and their 3-letter word restriction just dey kill Ike swag. The guy should be trending from all the drama he created, but Twitter will not allow him be great
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:49am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:
Uti and Keagan had bad habits and won, Richard was a molester and won, drug addict Ricco won. Karen was not the most morally sound housemate, she won.

Except you were watching BBA on radio, bad behavior is rewarded on the show.

He was watching BB Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike did not even steal the coins but Esther misplaced the coins. Biggie told them that the coins should be kept safe and stealing is allowed. Why crucify Ike when he is only following big brother rules.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike's nefarious acts is now painting Nigeria in bad light to the outside world,as a corrupt and morally bankrupt country
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 1:50am On Jul 27, 2019
LongThickPenis:

If you have never sinned, cast the first stone. Do if you have, and are still alive, are you saying God should have taken you since you don't believe in second chances and want to be moral.
My friend, this is entertainment game show. You will hail James bond for stealing spy device but blame Ike for stealing worthless entertainment coin

This your moniker ehn, na real wa grin

That worthless coin sent Avala and Isilomo home after a week in Biggie's house... Funny you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.