Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4971928 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, he is a DeeperLife member grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Alphagan:

You judge people on the basis of their antecedents. This is a man that was jailed because of his criminal activities. Like leopard that never changes its spot, he was the first to steal in the house not minding the danger he's putting the owner into. Now, who would be your prime suspect if you were to investigate the matter?

A thief does not talk and steal

And then confesses that he stole

Pls you self righteous people should chill

Ike is doing everything to get to the finals

Wether or not he wins is another thing .

There is no dull moment with Ike .....

We are enjoying the drama Biko

I didn't not subscribe to watch people gossip and

Speak English abeg

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2019
It's just sad how we are living in a "man's " world .

All a man needs to do is show up with a dangling shrivelled dick and boom he has support .

While a woman has to show toxicity or sluttiness to even be remotely be considered a contender .

On Sunday we are most likely to say goodbye to two of our ladies and the likes of - the good for nothing Jeff , Boredoni , Nelson etc will still be in the running because they have two dangling balls grin

How can anyone seriously be voting Jeff ? grin

Yes , he's cute and all - but asides from being cute and having a deep sexy voice what else does he bring to the table ?

Jeff puts the B in boring .
He's clearly intelligent but he's so uninteresting and bland that I'd rather watch paint dry or two cockroaches mate than pay attention to anything
concerning Jeff.

Then you have the disgusting Nelson - who only talks about defecating , purging and farting .
Yesterday he talked about his ass leaking .

Then we have Gedoni that doesn't utter more than five words a day .
The only time he's active is when he's mounting Khafi for 30 seconds grin.

Jackye is the female Sir Dee but where is her hype ?
Both are incredibly boring but become active during tasks or projects.
Yet Sir Dee managed to knock out the beauty Queen Kim Oprah and Jackye could be at precipice of eviction .

I have no qualms with people supporting who they want to because of reasons best known to them .
I mean who am I to talk since I'm rooting for a male -Mike .
But voting a man just because he's a man needs to stop !
Men over the years have succeeded in messing with women's self esteem .
They make them believe that they (men ) are the goals and women are each other's competition .
Slowly but certainly , a lot of women have taken to the notion "I'd rather a man ...."
And this is why useless men keep getting rewarded ,not because they've done anything to gain such positions but because they're merely men .

Thankfully the pendulum is swinging ..if the recent world population is anything to go by , men now outnumber women.
They're the ones who should be competing for women's attention now .
They're no longer the rare , expensive commodity most of them have assumed they are .
About time women started knowing their worth .

I'm just hoping and praying that a miracle happens and two guys and not ladies will be evicted .
I've had just about more than enough testosterone for the week grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Did IKE return the coins last night?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Dominiqe,please do something about this woman hater.it is now clear.you are dangerous

I fail to see which rule she broke with that comment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by emmask: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
I don't even know if the Power couple 'Ghost & Tasha fit the duo of Ike & Mercy more than the Empire's Lucious & Cookie.
please we need spoilers of this week's result. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Checked86:
Mercy and Ike is a match made in heaven. Mercy using her woman power to get the best of Ike. Remember, this is a game and people can play dirty. It is left for opponents to be watchful or get played. Ike is the only one RIGHT NOW pulling stunts that can keep viewers glued to their television.

Na people supporting delawoods the thing

Dey pain pass..... grin

Yet they are here commenting.....cos of the

Very act they hate. If they are bored by Ike's antics

No be to go sleep ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2019
So The Thief struck again last night?

Wonderment!!!

If truly we take BBN as a Social Experiment, it means Invariably Ike's fans are supporting Criminals under the guise of Entertainment.....
You all have lost the moral right to castigate Yahoo boys and Thieves because they also see whatever they are doing as a form of Entertainment ignoring the pains it would bring to their Victims

Truth is Old habits hardly die and Ike is a Proof(Once a Thief, always a.........)

This dude in a normal society would Kill to get what he wants, lil wonder he is an ex convict
"Ike Ike Ike the Thief" should be his Mantra because that's what he is........

I wonder why people would derive Merriment seeing someone else causing pains to others...
Are we promoting thieves?
Why then do we castigate our politicians?

I weep for Humanity, because it's on its way to Extinction

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Like biggie didn't send sir dee to steal love letter

Lol.....don't mind the selective amnesia

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Seankhalifa:
Igbos taking over bbn grin

I really hope you've got no sinister reason of evoking dark feelings with this tribalistic comment, aimed at stirring the bad emotions of people to drop their support of Ike because they're not Igbo?

Why can't you just drop this disgusting tribalistic innuendos and just enjoy the HMs and the little entertainment we can milk from them?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:

My Beorn1 moniker was banned by antispambot, can you help me unban it, that's my BBN dedicated moniker for this season. cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Beorn:

I really hope you've got no sinister reason of evoking dark feelings with this tribalistic comment, aimed at stirring the bad emotions of people to drop their support of Ike because they're not Igbo?

Why can't you just drop this disgusting tribalistic innuendos and just enjoy the HMs and the little entertainment we can milk from them?

Leave the cry baby to cry I will get him an envelope if it's not enough I'll get him a basin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:

Wonderment!!!

If truly we take BBN as a Social Experiment, it means Invariably Ike's fans are supporting Criminals under the guise of Entertainment.....
You all have lost the moral right to castigate Yahoo boys and Thieves because the also see whatever they are doing as a form of Entertainment ignoring the pains it would bring to their Victims

Truth is Old habits hardly die and Ike is a Proof(Once a Thief, always a.........)

This dude in a normal society would Kill to get what he wants, lil wonder he is an ex convict

I wonder why people would derive Merriment seeing someone else causing pains to others...

You think BBN is a crusade show? Even biggie himself bribe people to steal in the house. Maybe u should also address ur write up to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Thats true,but more of ike n mercy on showmax,make sense die,ike toucing mercy vjay,and him getting hard...their moment on extra view is golden
meobizy:

I don't have the data to use ShowMax the way I can enjoy it. Thunder will fire DStv. If honestly ShowMax provided more x-rated footage then the content will flood Nigerian bloggers' sites. The thing na wash, abeg. Nothing dey happen there.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
meobizy:

I don't have the data to use ShowMax the way I can enjoy it. Thunder will fire DStv. If honestly ShowMax provided more x-rated footage then the content will flood Nigerian bloggers' sites. The thing na wash, abeg. Nothing dey happen there.
he said showcase, not showmax. Africa magic showcase shows a recap of daily activities

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:

So it's you.
You have been the one banning me.

Call the rest of your crew, I need to see you guys immediately

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:

Wonderment!!!

You all have lost the moral right to castigate Yahoo boys and Thieves because the also see whatever they are doing as a form of Entertainment ignoring the pains it would bring to their Victims

it's sad to see people type shiit all in the name of game? Is BBN your society?? If stealing was against the rule I am sure big brother would have called him out the first time he did , ebuka didn't even say anything about it, in big brother's house it is allowed he is only playing a game, others doesn't know it's part of the game hence their reaction to it, you all need to stop condemning Ike it's just a game and stealing is allowed to spice up things for the viewers last night if he didn't steal that coins so many people would have slept after the arena's game but the act kept so many awake!

It's just a game Ike is not a criminal for godsake u all asked for pepper and he is giving you all pepper and now he is being condemned for it

What exactly do u guys want?? Sex ?? Which u all will still condemn!! Haba stop taking it personal oga angry Muna die the matter abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike and Mercy this morning, Mercy growing a conscience after moving Esther's coins...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Gboliwe:
So it was Arena games in the Bigbrother house yesterday .

The game was a brain challenge , it was a puzzle. It consisted of memorizing angles and placement in a picture and replicating the arrangement with the cards given to you.

I’m sure you are waiting to hear how your Tacha and my fav. Omashola came first from behind. They couldn’t even complete the game, at a point your fave just stood back, hands akimbo and stared at the puzzle � waiting for the buzzer to sound because she knew nothing.

Some people's Fave, Jackye tried as usual, with much Focus and alacrity, she was the first to complete her puzzle among the ladies but Sir Dee was first overall and Won 500 coins.

Mercy and Ike connived to steal Esthers coins and Mercy told Ike: We are Bonny and Clyde, we are theives��� I’m enjoying Mercy’s vibe amongst the rest of the girls(after my Jackye of course), she’s so entertaining but Its just sad that her brains are not as entertaining to me.

Some people try sha! It must be so draining to keep rooting for someone that gives you nothing to cheer on. She never wins any game, wether physical or mental,In fact she’s almost always last every single time plus Zero talent and yet still bragging. APC things �

It’s time a Lady wins this Show and it’s time we shun Mediocrity and inadequacy and place more importance on Intelligence ,brilliance and Hardwork.

Should I switch from Omashola to Jackye?

Advice me please
Oga,apc beats pdp in almost all aspects.if apc does not parade far more smart and intelligent people than pdp,they wont smell power so your analogy is faulty.pdp is like tacha or ike always winning by immoral ways.apc is like sir Dee,nelson

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:

What about garfield1 ? He's languishing in detention
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Geezeem:

The night was not ruined oo.

The theft drama sweet, not some dry truth or dare

Where them dey drink anyhow grin
Lol I still wanted the truth or dare joor. The whole theft saga was short lived. But let’s see what drama unfolds today when Esther finds the coins on Nelson’s drawer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2019
TissuePaper:
These guys should wake up na? angry
Many of them were still up at 3am
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
showmax bro not showcase....i subscribed 2900 per month
thatigboman:
he said showcase, not showmax. Africa magic showcase shows a recap of daily activities
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Geezeem:

At this rate he would get a 2000 coins or more

And buy immunity when it matters most grin
He is returning them
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:

Wonderment!!!

You all have lost the moral right to castigate Yahoo boys and Thieves because they also see whatever they are doing as a form of Entertainment ignoring the pains it would bring to their Victims

Perhaps,a second spell in a penitentiary awaits him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike is just so crazy, the guy is just cracking me up...cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Gboliwe:

The game was a brain challenge , it was a puzzle. It consisted of memorizing angles and placement in a picture and replicating the arrangement with the cards given to you.

I’m sure you are waiting to hear how your Tacha and my fav. Omashola came first from behind. They couldn’t even complete the game, at a point your fave just stood back, hands akimbo and stared at the puzzle � waiting for the buzzer to sound because she knew nothing.

Some people's Fave, Jackye tried as usual, with much Focus and alacrity, she was the first to complete her puzzle among the ladies but Sir Dee was first overall and Won 500 coins.

Mercy and Ike connived to steal Esthers coins and Mercy told Ike: We are Bonny and Clyde, we are theives��� I’m enjoying Mercy’s vibe amongst the rest of the girls(after my Jackye of course), she’s so entertaining but Its just sad that her brains are not as entertaining to me.

Some people try sha! It must be so draining to keep rooting for someone that gives you nothing to cheer on. She never wins any game, wether physical or mental,In fact she’s almost always last every single time plus Zero talent and yet still bragging. APC things �

It’s time a Lady wins this Show and it’s time we shun Mediocrity and inadequacy and place more importance on Intelligence ,brilliance and Hardwork.

Advice me please
yes o team Jackye. She is not entertaining but she is worth that 60 million and more. Unfortunately I know she wont win because....

Anyway she is a winner already in a way because the world is seeing all the potentials in her already. She will go places. Not to mention the 1.5million bagged already

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Ike and Mercy this morning, Mercy growing a conscience after moving Esther's coins...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Women are very emotional but the damage is done.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Ike is just so crazy, the guy is just cracking me up...cheesy grin cheesy
Do you even understand what he says? Why the unnecessary hype
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Gboliwe:

Advice me please
you can switch to Jackye if you wish.

She will go far, she won't get to the finals and I can assure you, she won't win.

Mercy is the only girl capable of winning this show, she doesn't have Jackye's brains obviously, but Nigerians do not appreciate women with brains, so.....

If Jeff leaves, I'm transferring my Unpopular Housemates votes to Jackye, so, if you're a voting kinda guy, please join me, if not.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, he is a DeeperLife member grin

You say it like it's a bad thing. Better give your life to Christ young person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.