Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4965141 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Beorn:

I really hope you've got no sinister reason of evoking dark feelings with this tribalistic comment, aimed at stirring the bad emotions of people to drop their support of Ike because they're not Igbo?

Why can't you just drop this disgusting tribalistic innuendos and just enjoy the HMs and the little entertainment we can milk from them?
Subjectively,i feel based on federal or national spread,someone from another region should win this year.how can someone from miracle state win again? Let mike,seyi,tacha,Diane,sir see or omashola take it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol I still wanted the truth or dare joor. The whole theft saga was short lived. But let’s see what drama unfolds today when Esther finds the coins on Nelson’s drawer.
i would rather have Ike drop the coins in Frood's drawer. it will not only hit Nelson but Esther. all Frood needs to do is to raise alarm and claim enemies want to frame him. it is a game, let's get dirty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike and Mercy brought a new script, loving their crazy combo...cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Subjectively,i feel based on federal or national spread,someone from another region should win this year.how can someone from miracle state win again? Let mike,seyi,tacha,Diane,sir see or omashola take it
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

come on guys, this mindset never helped this nation. This is not a government work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Oga,apc beats pdp in almost all aspects.if apc does not parade far more smart and intelligent people than pdp,they wont smell power so your analogy is faulty.pdp is like tacha or ike always winning by immoral ways.apc is like sir Dee,nelson
so it is APC that doesn't win through immoral ways? If you know the level of voter intimidation that occurred during the last elections, you won't post this kain thing.

I now see the kind of person you are, you are not against immoral or evil things, you are just against the immoral and evil things that don't favor you wink

Una good morning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Checked86:
come on guys, this mindset never helped this nation. This is not a government work.
thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Vyolet:
I signed up for drama, if they are all too dull to give drama, they should allow the fearless ones give maximum drama.
I hope Ike puts those coins in Nelson's locker, we need Nelson to give drama too.

Hope so too

Still reading sha

We must upgrade them delawoods grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

the show isn't based on federal or national spread

Big Brother is the one good thing we have in this country without federal character, so, don't ruin it with your BS. It is this foolish talk that led to the end of BBA, when other countries protested that Nigeria was winning too much, they started tweaking the show against Nigerians, until it got to a headway, and the show was eventually shelved

I repeat, don't bring this BS to this show. You are exposing yourself as a bigot, your pontificating and self-righteousness all this time is not even coming from a good place, it is coming from a place of envy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:
[s] So The Thief struck again last night?

Wonderment!!!

If truly we take BBN as a Social Experiment, it means Invariably Ike's fans are supporting Criminals under the guise of Entertainment.....
You all have lost the moral right to castigate Yahoo boys and Thieves because they also see whatever they are doing as a form of Entertainment ignoring the pains it would bring to their Victims

Truth is Old habits hardly die and Ike is a Proof(Once a Thief, always a.........)

This dude in a normal society would Kill to get what he wants, lil wonder he is an ex convict
"Ike Ike Ike the Thief" should be his Mantra because that's what he is........

I wonder why people would derive Merriment seeing someone else causing pains to others...
Are we promoting thieves?
Why then do we castigate our politicians?

I weep for Humanity, because it's on its way to Extinction [/s]

What disgusts me the most is that this piece of tattered shiit is coming from you a supporter of rude Tasha who keep insulting and making some of the housemates uncomfortable. cheesy

Instead of you to weep for the disgrace and embarrassment you'll cause your unborn kids by supporting an arrogant and bad-mannered irritating lady, Tasha, you are busy weeping for humanity.

Which pain did IKE cause people?

This is a show, a game, and a fun filled kind of entertainment.

You are not wiser than Biggie who did not make stealing a taboo in the house.

Kindly leave IKE and his fans. They are not complaining. Go stick to Tasha's asss and keeping licking it till her asss becomes faded than the paint in your room.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2019
osuntuyi20:
Thats true,but more of ike n mercy on showmax,make sense die,ike toucing mercy vjay,and him getting hard...their moment on extra view is golden

How can one get this extra view you speak of? tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

But he is harming Esther.are you watching or following radio updates

Esther is home bound grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2019
genius43:
Ike, talk and do. When he promised Frodd that he will teach Esther a lesson, I knew it was going to be in this way and manner.

We gangster like that grin

Talknado

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Please stop this mundane way of reasoning. Must we play tribe with every freaking thing? So if Ike or any Igbo HM are able to get the most number of people to vote for them, they'd be denied their victory because Miracle won the last edition?

Are we to vote by tribe or whatever attributes that endears a HM to us? What sort of claptrap are you spewing this beautiful Saturday morning? Too much of meth and weed has obfuscated your sense of reasoning.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:
Perhaps,a second spell in a penitentiary awaits him
Sure......
This time in Kirikiri
Someone even likened his act to Moviesundecided
Like if Biggie had allowed Nando to stab someone, the person wouldnt Die?
Such warped reasoning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Can you kindly take your tribalism to the politics section, we don't need that bad energy here.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2019
Ike and Mercy serving me some GANGSTER love this morning.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Berlyn1:
If u care about morality and the society then stop watching big brother!! It Is as simple as that BBN is not meant for people with shallow mind!

Not supporting what that dude is saying about stealing in BB house, but the show is quite literally meant for shallow minds lol. I seriously hope that you don't think you are somehow "intelligent" because you watch BBN, do you? I hope not.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2019
mbourie:

Ike THE PEPPERDEM GANG....Bring it on brother....its not illegal and it's just a game.....

Ike peppers so smoothly, so effortlessly

......the hotness they finish them housemates

And viewers yet he doesn't make enemy while doing it

He is not loud or confrontational ...yet his pepper is atarado one grin

He will still not be nominated next week, unless he is bursted grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Where is Stephlena

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Not supporting what that dude is saying about stealing in BB house, but the show is quite literally meant for shallow minds lol. I seriously hope that you don't think you are somehow "intelligent" because you watch BBN, do you? I hope not.

Big brother encourages stealing imo. Remember when he told Thelma to steal something. I believe it's not just a moral show. Anyway, it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Bigot.
You hate someone from miracle's region to win again but you don't care if someone from efe's region win. You've been crying the whole of last night up till this very moment. This thing really pain you o. You can engage in someother activity to take your mind off the show.

You see how you're displaying painment?
Well to burst your bubble big brother doesn't cared about which region wins.
As we know mercy and tacha are currently the strongest. Keep being biased and instigating tribalism

And Ike is winning this game. Stop being pained, be a man. Later we'll call frodd a sissy when we got 1 presently here on NL grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2019
As long as we are concern, we will never stop calling them as Thieves - Thief IKE and thief Mercy.

If you are pained, it is your own cup of tea. From now till when they will be evicted or better still disqualified from the game (because they are very vulnerable to be disqualified) I will be calling them thieves.

I repeat, if you are pained, go kill yourself.

For Godsake, how can you steal and then you are planning to frame someone else by dropping some of the coins (not even all) on the victim's friend locker. This is very inhuman. Useless thieves....fools.....they don't add any value to the show except oloshoism and theft.

go kill yourself if you are pained that we call them thieves.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Ike and Mercy brought a new script, loving their crazy combo...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes o my Lyon couple wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Rosebloom:

This will be legit awesome

Imagine calling the guy a criminal for taking advantage of a loophole.

That's why this season is so boring, everybody be forming goody two shoes.

Ike to spice things up.

And you know the irony ?

They were up as late as 2am WATCHING and condemn the hit grin

They should be thanking our Ike ....their favs would have been on Lala land

Snoring or cuddling away but for the drama grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Dansuqi:

Subjectively,i feel based on federal or national spread,someone from another region should win this year. how can someone from miracle state win again? Let mike,seyi,tacha,Diane,sir see or omashola take it
Seriously?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike's entertainment value is too advanced for BB Naija. This is Big Brother Africa standards, a lot of Nigerians can't understand this brand of entertainment.

True that

Especially those who never watched BBA.

Chai....what a waste of raw x-factor of a housemate sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2019
I bet you these two useless fools will lost respect in that house when they mistakenly get exposed. Only time will tell.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Geezeem:

And you know the irony ?

They were up as late as 2am WATCHING and condemn the hit grin

They should be thanking our Ike ....their favs would have been on Lala land

Snoring or cuddling away but for the drama grin

Let my favs cuddle in peace, plix dear. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2019
safarigirl:
so it is APC that doesn't win through immoral ways? If you know the level of voter intimidation that occurred during the last elections, you won't post this kain thing.

I now see the kind of person you are, you are not against immoral or evil things, you are just against the immoral and evil things that don't favor you wink

Una good morning
So voter intimidation and electoral malpractices started in 2015 to you i guess.

Your brain must have been offline since 1999.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Budline1:

Big brother encourages stealing imo. Remember when he told Thelma to steal something. I believe it's not just a moral show. Anyway, it is what it is.

Of course it's not a moral show, dude. It's rated 18+ for a reason.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Berlyn1:
If u care about morality and the society then stop watching big brother!! It Is as simple as that BBN is not meant for people with shallow mind!

You are not making any sense. First you claim that stealing in BBNaija shouldn't be taken seriously because it's all a game and Biggie legitimized it, yet your current statement is implying that stealing and the support of stealing has consequences on societal morality and can have negative effects on society as a whole. See how you are shamelessly contradicting yourself?

So people that watch BBNiaja are those that don't care about morality and society? You are trying too hard to make sense and yet you aren't making any. No be by force to be like Safarigirl. You are simply not that smart and any effort you make to try to make sense will only further reveal your intellectual ineptitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.