Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951211 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

So Esther deserves to be evicted because she rejected his advances ?
What wrong has Esther ever done to Frodd asides turning him down .
To the best of my knowledge ,she's never nominated him .
Bros over hoeski only works in a situation where you're out of options .

Its not because she rejected his advances but because it messed up his game to an extent and then there is a Nelson in the picture who i believe frodd does not wish to beef any longer since same esther would tell him she likes him and tell Nelson she also likes him and that she does not like frodd. Its like he sees esther as a player.

His choice is smart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tacha hope no female will leave tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
tacha criminal... lol u want to reach final with esther and khafi----weak linkss
lmaooo lambo mercy fall on u there...
grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jen92:
My take on Ike stealing. It's all fun and games till you know you are displaying your character on TV. Just tell me. If you are a brand will you choose ike over sir Dee? Except maybe what you sell is alcohol .

Abeg you guus should shut up about this Ike stuff. Are you a brand? Do you have money? You people said same about ceec, "Which brand will want such an arrogant _twat without home training?" All those brands that chose her after the show, will you go and beat them? Abeg let us hear word.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tacha thinks Mike will be in the top 5. That's a very good spirit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

He wants Esther to leave because he knows she like Nelson. It's away to seperate both of them. Frodd is and will always be in love with Esther. wink

No doubt. But why kill a fly with a sledgehammer?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tacha would nominate Frood for an automatic eviction because he’s on everyone’s neck and very annoying. He’s not willing to learn and imposes his opinion on people and that pisses her off.

Biggie asks if she has tried having a conversation with him. She said she once initiated it but they were interrupted by biggie and never finished the conversation.

Her Top five finalist would be

Kaffi
Esther
Ike
Mike
Then she asks if she’s in this top five she’s listing. grin. Biggie says that depends on the outcome she wants

So she adds herself wink

Biggie asks if she believes she has a chance of winning if she’s with these people and she said 101%. So biggie asks what winning means to her and she says winning means everything to her, and being in the house means they are all winners.

She’s sad and hoping no female will leave the house tomoorow. And so far so good, only one guy has left the house and she’s hoping a female will not leave Tomorrow.

Biggie - In the words of a wise person why worry about the things you will find out eventually.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neimar:

olodo 2.0
Is that the only word in your limited vocabulary grin
I could give you a thousand synonymous words .

It's already established you're mannerless don't make me think you're dumb too .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
DoubleeDee:

No doubt. But why kill a fly with a sledgehammer?

Because all is fair in love and war.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
This Tacha like pranks sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its not because she rejected his advances but because it messed up his game to an extent and then there is a Nelson in the picture who i believe frodd does not wish to beef any longer since same esther would tell him she likes him and tell Nelson she also likes him and that she does not like frodd. Its like he sees esther as a player.

His choice is smart
Has Esther ever told Frodd she likes him in a non platonic way ?
I don't believe I've ever heard her say that ...and I watch a lot .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
Tacha would nominate Frood for an automatic eviction because he’s on everyone’s neck and very annoying. He’s not willing to learn and imposes his opinion on people and that pisses him off.

Biggie asks if she has tried having a conversation with him. She said she once initiated it but they were interrupted by biggie and never finished the conversation.

Her Top five finalist would be

Kaffi
Esther
Ike
Mike
Then she asks if she’s in this top five she’s listing. grin. Biggie says that depends on the outcome she wants

So she adds herself wink

Biggie asks if she believes she has a chance of winning if she’s with these people and she said 101%. So biggie asks what winning means to her and she says winning means everything to her, and being in the house means they are all winners.

She’s sad and hoping no female will leave the house tomoorow. And so far so good, only one guy has left the house and she’s hoping a female will not leave Tomorrow.

Biggie - In the words of a wise person why worry about the things you will find out eventually.

u are doing wonderfully well.
If I were not watching, I would have just depended on these your updates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Is that the only word in your limited vocabulary grin
I could give you a thousand synonymous words .

It's already established you're mannerless don't make me think you're dumb too .

3bear will not kill me o ooo

funny guy/lady
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

So Esther deserves to be evicted because she rejected his advances ?
What wrong has Esther ever done to Frodd asides turning him down .
To the best of my knowledge ,she's never nominated him .
Bros over hoeski only works in a situation where you're out of options .

Well said.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chai khafaya going to diary room. Switching to another channel

By the way peeps, eviction is happening tonight.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I think he was right. He would rather evict Esther than Nelson. Bros over hoes anytime. Ordinarily most people would want the guy (Nelson) evicted since he is a contender over a girl he likes.

Frodd spoke well in that regard

I didn’t want to give an opinion on that since I am female, but now you have “talked” and given a different opinion from others, I can say this-
I also found it cool and okay that he chose Nelson (his supposed rival) over Esther (as in wanting Esther out)
If this makes any kind of sense
A vindictive or scheming person would want Nelson out so that Esther would have no other option than to lean on him
He shows his head is still in the game

But like the defensive guy angry that he is, he did not own up to the fact that Esther is his weakness
He made it the other housemates’ observation
But then again? He reported himself on the issue of the painting
Complex Frodd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Khafi came in 16:03 let's see when she leaves

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

He wants Esther to leave because he knows she like Nelson. It's away to seperate both of them. Frodd is and will always be in love with Esther. wink
Frodd has realized that getting Esther will be very hard for him and it is making other housemates see him as a weak man.. This is exactly why he want Esther out..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tuoyo left too soon ...that ass though cheesy grin

He can strip for me any day grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Frodd has realized that getting Esther will be very hard for him and it is making other housemates see him as a weak man.. This is exactly why he want Esther out..

More like using his own reggae to spoil his own blues.

How is that Esther's fault??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:

I didn’t want to give an opinion on that since I am female, but now you have “talked” and given a different opinion from others, I can say this-
I found it cool and okay that he chose Nelson (his supposed rival) over Esther (as in wanting Esther out)
If this makes any kind of sense

I share same view, her been in the house irrespective of Nelson's presence won't do well on his focus.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Has Esther ever told Frodd she likes him in a non platonic way ?
I don't believe I've ever heard her say that ...and I watch a lot .

She has

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
like 17.03

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Yep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dessyguy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
khafi is making me smile lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin
thatigboman:
like 17.03
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Khafi has serious problems.
Big brother asked her how she was and she started reciting an epistle like threebear.
I like khafi so much. Just wish gedoni can be evicted, so khafi can focus on the game

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neimar:

3bear will not kill me o ooo

funny guy/lady
Which one is Guy/Lady again?! Na Transgender??!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Let me guess plus or minus 16:23
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I think he was right. He would rather evict Esther than Nelson. Bros over hoes anytime. Ordinarily most people would want the guy (Nelson) evicted since he is a contender over a girl he likes.

Frodd spoke well in that regard
There is nothing like bro over hoe here.. The simple reason he want Esther evicted is stated below ..

livelymatilda:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:
Frodd's top 5 finalist would be---Frodd, Mercy,Sir-Dee, Mike and perhaps Khafy.
lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Funny none of these odes are calling Omoshola grin

When he has a high probability of winning.

Probably why they don't even nominate him .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.